Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sapph Grinds - waiting list open
1 2 3
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] Welcome to the reopening of my simple, casual grinding service. I can grind in every venue aside from the Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal and the Kelp Beds - for a price, of course! [b]Currently: [color=#35cc79][s]Open for orders[/s][/color] [color=#cf6da4]Orders closed - waiting list open[/color] [color=#9c3b72][s]Orders and waiting list closed[/s][/color] [/b] [size=5][u]How this works[/u][/size] For regular grinding, unless you otherwise specify, you will receive every drop earned [u]except eggs[/u]. Festival grinding slots will be for [u]festival currency and chests only[/u], all other drops I will keep. Festival grinding covers all flight festivals but not Night of the Nocturne. More details under the [color=#cf6da4]order placement section[/color]. [u]After[/u] I have confirmed your order you may either send payment in advance via message or CR, or I will initiate a two-way CR with your first round of loot once your order is completed and you can add payment from there. If you do not accept my CRs within 48 hours of me sending them, they will be cancelled (your loot will be recorded, rest assured) and I will send you a DM to arrange a new time to deliver your items. [color=#cf6da4]Mixed t/g payment or payment completely in treasure/gems is accepted here![/color] You will be pinged when your order is started, which typically means your order will be delivered on the same or following day and acts as a heads up to be ready to accept the CRs. There is an option in the form to not be pinged when your order is started for those who are very active on FR already, but in saying 'no' I am expecting there to be very little chance you will miss the 48hr window, please keep this in mind! Orders can be expected within 3 to 7 days of ordering if not on the same or following day. If it's been a week and you haven't had any update from me, feel free to poke on this thread or in DMs, the latter I will notice faster. Your time doesn't start until my dragons have more than enough breathe to scratch and eliminate, unless I'm in a venue in which scratch is all I need. If coli is being slow, I'll throw in extra battles etc. Your time is paused for boss battles. Please be patient as I am a full time university student! I will let you know of any major issues/delays, and will keep the [color=#cf6da4] order status section [/color] below as updated as possible. Refunds will be issued if you have paid ahead but I happen to be unable to complete your order. I also reserve the right to deny orders at any time, especially if you have previously failed to accept CRs continuously! [size=5][u]Placing an order[/u][/size] Slots go up to two hours, with a half an hour minimum. It doesn't have to be all in one area, i.e you could request an hour in Redrock Cove, half an hour in Waterway and another half an hour in the Arena. You can claim as many slots as there are available, eg. there's two slots available you can request up to 4 hours. In the notes section your order request you can let me know if there's anything like battle or 'no use' (not Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden) items you don't wish to receive in your order, or just express any additional comments. Leave this part blank if you wish to receive all drops. Just fill the form in below - preferably with a ping so I definitely see it - and post it. Easy peasy! [/center] [quote name=Order-form][b]Username:[/b] [b]Time and venue/s:[/b] [b]Paying in advance?:[/b] Yes / No [b]Would you like to be pinged when I’ve started your order?:[/b] Yes / No [b]Additional notes:[/b][/quote] [center] [color=#cf6da4][b]I am subscribed to this thread but please still ping me to make sure I see your order.[/color][/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=5][u]Rates[/u][/size] [u]From Training Fields to Thunderhead Savanna[/u] [b]Every 30 mins - 35kt[/b] So an hour would be 60kt etc [u]From Redrock Cove to the Mire[/u] [b]Every 30 mins - 40kt[/b] [u]Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal*[/u] [b]Unavailable at this time[/b] *For these venues I will automatically go over your time by a small amount, as battling in these venues naturally takes longer. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=5][u]Slots[/u][/size] [color=#cf6da4][b]No slots available at this time[/b][/color] [size=5][u]Waiting List[/u][/size] [color=#35cc79][b]Open![/b][/color] Simply contact me via the thread or PM to be added When I have completed all orders I will ping the first person on the waiting list to let you know that you're up! You may absolutely make any changes to your order while on the waiting list and you may withdraw from the list at any time - just be sure to let me know! [color=#cf6da4][b]Waiting list orders will not be started mid way through festivals. Normal orders are closed during festivals.[/color][/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=5][u]Festival Rates[/u][/size] [b][color=#9c3b72]Currently unavailable[/color] [/b] [size=5][u]Festival Slots (limited)[/u][/size] [b][color=#9c3b72]Currently unavailable[/color] [/b] Festival grinding here at SG still needs to be reworked. I will put up a post when this has been updated! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [size=5][u]Notes[/u][/size] Tips are never required, but always appreciated! If you choose to tip please be sure to tell me in your message, otherwise I'll assume you accidentally paid extra and send it back. I have 4 level 25s that I use for this service: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311592&tab=dragon&did=32116526]Theodosia[/url], [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=311592&did=43601359]Erebus[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311592&tab=dragon&did=23750058]Nizari[/url], as well as my mage [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311592&tab=dragon&did=55673375]Psyche[/url]. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png

Welcome to the reopening of my simple, casual grinding service. I can grind in every venue aside from the Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal and the Kelp Beds - for a price, of course!

Currently:

Open for orders
Orders closed - waiting list open
Orders and waiting list closed

How this works

For regular grinding, unless you otherwise specify, you will receive every drop earned except eggs. Festival grinding slots will be for festival currency and chests only, all other drops I will keep. Festival grinding covers all flight festivals but not Night of the Nocturne. More details under the order placement section.

After I have confirmed your order you may either send payment in advance via message or CR, or I will initiate a two-way CR with your first round of loot once your order is completed and you can add payment from there. If you do not accept my CRs within 48 hours of me sending them, they will be cancelled (your loot will be recorded, rest assured) and I will send you a DM to arrange a new time to deliver your items. Mixed t/g payment or payment completely in treasure/gems is accepted here!

You will be pinged when your order is started, which typically means your order will be delivered on the same or following day and acts as a heads up to be ready to accept the CRs. There is an option in the form to not be pinged when your order is started for those who are very active on FR already, but in saying 'no' I am expecting there to be very little chance you will miss the 48hr window, please keep this in mind!

Orders can be expected within 3 to 7 days of ordering if not on the same or following day. If it's been a week and you haven't had any update from me, feel free to poke on this thread or in DMs, the latter I will notice faster. Your time doesn't start until my dragons have more than enough breathe to scratch and eliminate, unless I'm in a venue in which scratch is all I need. If coli is being slow, I'll throw in extra battles etc. Your time is paused for boss battles. Please be patient as I am a full time university student! I will let you know of any major issues/delays, and will keep the order status section below as updated as possible. Refunds will be issued if you have paid ahead but I happen to be unable to complete your order.

I also reserve the right to deny orders at any time, especially if you have previously failed to accept CRs continuously!

Placing an order

Slots go up to two hours, with a half an hour minimum. It doesn't have to be all in one area, i.e you could request an hour in Redrock Cove, half an hour in Waterway and another half an hour in the Arena. You can claim as many slots as there are available, eg. there's two slots available you can request up to 4 hours.

In the notes section your order request you can let me know if there's anything like battle or 'no use' (not Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden) items you don't wish to receive in your order, or just express any additional comments. Leave this part blank if you wish to receive all drops.

Just fill the form in below - preferably with a ping so I definitely see it - and post it. Easy peasy!
Order-form wrote:
Username:
Time and venue/s:
Paying in advance?: Yes / No
Would you like to be pinged when I’ve started your order?: Yes / No
Additional notes:
I am subscribed to this thread but please still ping me to make sure I see your order.

arcanemidsmall.png

Rates

From Training Fields to Thunderhead Savanna

Every 30 mins - 35kt
So an hour would be 60kt etc

From Redrock Cove to the Mire

Every 30 mins - 40kt

Golem Workshop and Forbidden Portal*

Unavailable at this time

*For these venues I will automatically go over your time by a small amount, as battling in these venues naturally takes longer.

arcanemidsmall.png

Slots

No slots available at this time

Waiting List

Open!

Simply contact me via the thread or PM to be added

When I have completed all orders I will ping the first person on the waiting list to let you know that you're up! You may absolutely make any changes to your order while on the waiting list and you may withdraw from the list at any time - just be sure to let me know!

Waiting list orders will not be started mid way through festivals.
Normal orders are closed during festivals.

arcanemidsmall.png

Festival Rates

Currently unavailable

Festival Slots (limited)

Currently unavailable

Festival grinding here at SG still needs to be reworked. I will put up a post when this has been updated!

arcanemidsmall.png

Notes

Tips are never required, but always appreciated! If you choose to tip please be sure to tell me in your message, otherwise I'll assume you accidentally paid extra and send it back.

I have 4 level 25s that I use for this service: Theodosia, Erebus and Nizari, as well as my mage Psyche.

arcanebottom.png
ZewzdsF.png nnn > They/them
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
> First ever scatter journey
> This sig is a WIP don't mind me
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rr834jkgh01e2t5/arcanefull.png[/img] [color=#cf6da4][size=5][u]Order status & updates[/u][/size][/color] [u]Regular orders:[/u] 1. [s]Wxlfiez - 2hrs Redrock Cove[/s] done 2. [s]Victoriasfandoms - 2hrs Waterway[/s] done 3. Shadow2002 - 4hrs anywhere below Redrock Cove (2hrs done) [b][color=#cf6da4] Final order completion date:[/b] [/color] 24/07 [u]Waiting list:[/u] - [b][color=#cf6da4]Open for regular orders[/color][/b] Please post or DM to be added. When I am ready to move onto waiting list orders, all users listed will be pinged for a heads up! [u]Festival order pinglist[/u] Unavailable[/center]
arcanefull.png

Order status & updates

Regular orders:

1. Wxlfiez - 2hrs Redrock Cove done
2. Victoriasfandoms - 2hrs Waterway done
3. Shadow2002 - 4hrs anywhere below Redrock Cove (2hrs done)

Final order completion date:

24/07

Waiting list:
-

Open for regular orders

Please post or DM to be added. When I am ready to move onto waiting list orders, all users listed will be pinged for a heads up!

Festival order pinglist

Unavailable
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
[center][size=5][u]Highlight Drops[/u][/size] [item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Rat King][item=Cleaver][item=Goldenbeast][item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Dire Claw] [size=5][u]Reviews[/u][/size] [i]Customers are not required to review, but if they wish to I'll put it here! Reviews can be removed at any time at the customer's request.[/i] [quote name=Alitema]Sapphire's shop is well put together. I was able to find all the information I needed with very little hassle and everything looks appealing to the eye. My order was completed promptly, within a few days of my placing it. Overall, it was a fairly smooth and professional process. Plus, I got a boss familiar that I'd been wanting for a while and that's always a plus XD[/quote] [quote name=KingShadow]Review time! @/SapphireFire, thank you so so much for a job well done. The order was complete with excellent communication and just a two-day turnaround. I really appreciated that you put the price I owe you right in the CR (that's surprisingly not as common as you'd expect with these services??), and you nabbed me some GREAT finds: multiple genes, a boss familiar, and a handful of other familiars I could cross off for my bestiary. All that for such a quick, reasonably priced service. I'll be looking forward to ordering from you again in the future (and would love to be put on your waiting list for when you reopen). ^^[/quote] ----- [size=3]Dividers and icons from [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=41532333]osiem[/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lrr2ubhvyjlq0d5/arcaneshieldr.png[/img] [/center]
Highlight Drops

Unhatched Water Egg Rat King Cleaver Goldenbeast Crystalhide Jester Mossy Pohip Dire Claw

Reviews

Customers are not required to review, but if they wish to I'll put it here! Reviews can be removed at any time at the customer's request.

Alitema wrote:
Sapphire's shop is well put together. I was able to find all the information I needed with very little hassle and everything looks appealing to the eye. My order was completed promptly, within a few days of my placing it. Overall, it was a fairly smooth and professional process. Plus, I got a boss familiar that I'd been wanting for a while and that's always a plus XD
KingShadow wrote:
Review time! @/SapphireFire, thank you so so much for a job well done. The order was complete with excellent communication and just a two-day turnaround. I really appreciated that you put the price I owe you right in the CR (that's surprisingly not as common as you'd expect with these services??), and you nabbed me some GREAT finds: multiple genes, a boss familiar, and a handful of other familiars I could cross off for my bestiary. All that for such a quick, reasonably priced service. I'll be looking forward to ordering from you again in the future (and would love to be put on your waiting list for when you reopen). ^^

Dividers and icons from osiem

arcaneshieldr.png

> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
[center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/l1cxosooo6uumry/arcaneb1.png[/img] [/center]

arcaneb1.png
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
Aaaaaand we're back! No idea what I've done to my initial thread or what state it was in, so apologies to everyone involved, if anyone even had orders with me, I don't even know. It's fine though 'cause I've been back for like a month and I'm still here so I am officially back for good, no more being stuck in hospital and whatnot. Also bless past me for having the coding for the first and second posts saved.

Prices might be altered later on? Maybe? Idk.

Anyways we are back in business if anyone is interested ^^
Aaaaaand we're back! No idea what I've done to my initial thread or what state it was in, so apologies to everyone involved, if anyone even had orders with me, I don't even know. It's fine though 'cause I've been back for like a month and I'm still here so I am officially back for good, no more being stuck in hospital and whatnot. Also bless past me for having the coding for the first and second posts saved.

Prices might be altered later on? Maybe? Idk.

Anyways we are back in business if anyone is interested ^^
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
Just a quick question. Would you charge more if someone asked to receive all drops including eggs? or are you not willing to send the eggs?
Just a quick question. Would you charge more if someone asked to receive all drops including eggs? or are you not willing to send the eggs?
Hiya @Shadow2002 ! If someone were to want all drops the price would stay as is - eggs are the only thing I'm not willing to send any longer. I know some grinders ask to keep all boss fams, genes etc. But eggs are the only thing I will keep unless otherwise specified by the customer. Thanks for getting touch!
Hiya @Shadow2002 ! If someone were to want all drops the price would stay as is - eggs are the only thing I'm not willing to send any longer. I know some grinders ask to keep all boss fams, genes etc. But eggs are the only thing I will keep unless otherwise specified by the customer. Thanks for getting touch!
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
Username: Wxlfiez
Time and venue/s: 2hrs redrock cove
Paying in advance?: No
Would you like to be pinged when I’ve started your order?: No
Additional notes:
Username: Wxlfiez
Time and venue/s: 2hrs redrock cove
Would you like to be pinged when I’ve started your order?: No
Additional notes:
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@Wxlfiez pinging only to confirm your order but you shall not be double pinged upon beginning at your request!

Your order can be expected today or tomorrow! Thanks very much!
@Wxlfiez pinging only to confirm your order but you shall not be double pinged upon beginning at your request!

Your order can be expected today or tomorrow! Thanks very much!
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
Username: Shadow2002
Time and venue/s: 4 Hours | Any venue below Red Rock
Would you like to be pinged when I’ve started your order?: Yes
Additional notes: I would like to receive the egg/s. I am willing to split the eggs if more than one is found. (reason, is i plan to do a mass hatch in november for my birthday)

Also, you do not have to do all four hours at once. Split it up as you need. Not an issue if it takes a bit longer.
Username: Shadow2002
Time and venue/s: 4 Hours | Any venue below Red Rock
Would you like to be pinged when I’ve started your order?: Yes
Additional notes: I would like to receive the egg/s. I am willing to split the eggs if more than one is found. (reason, is i plan to do a mass hatch in november for my birthday)

Also, you do not have to do all four hours at once. Split it up as you need. Not an issue if it takes a bit longer.
1 2 3