Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 ... 3166 3167
If I want to take a break for awhile, but I don't want all my dragons to have zero energy, can I stick them all in the hibernation den? Or does the lair require at least 1 dragon to be present?
If I want to take a break for awhile, but I don't want all my dragons to have zero energy, can I stick them all in the hibernation den? Or does the lair require at least 1 dragon to be present?
@AmberSunset

There's no Lair requirement but it will also immediately drop your clan's energy level to 0% so take your Gathering turns first. Dragons in the HDen don't count for the clan energy.
@AmberSunset

There's no Lair requirement but it will also immediately drop your clan's energy level to 0% so take your Gathering turns first. Dragons in the HDen don't count for the clan energy.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Good to know, I'd run out of food before half of them could be fed if all my dragons hit 0 energy.
@Nightwind

Good to know, I'd run out of food before half of them could be fed if all my dragons hit 0 energy.
found!
found!
Hi! I have a question, I looked on the site but couldn't find it, so I came here! I started playing again these days and I have a question about [b]skins and accents[/b]: I remember that when I did there was a [i]way to know how much percentage the skin/accents had.[/i] [b]Can anyone tell me how I check the % of this?[/b] I really don't remember.[emoji=spiral winking size=1]
Hi!
I have a question, I looked on the site but couldn't find it, so I came here!

I started playing again these days and I have a question about skins and accents:

I remember that when I did there was a way to know how much percentage the skin/accents had.

Can anyone tell me how I check the % of this? I really don't remember.
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Allocen

You need to use the available tools in whatever art program you're using to determine this or have someone do it for you who has an art program capable of doing this.

Link to post with Photoshop and GIMP links.

If you use a different program or if the above links are out of date due to updates to Photoshop/GIMP do a google search for "histogram" and your art program.
@Allocen

You need to use the available tools in whatever art program you're using to determine this or have someone do it for you who has an art program capable of doing this.

If you use a different program or if the above links are out of date due to updates to Photoshop/GIMP do a google search for "histogram" and your art program.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2022-07-15 16:08:54" ] @Allocen You need to use the available tools in whatever art program you're using to determine this or have someone do it for you who has an art program capable of doing this. Link to post with Photoshop and GIMP links. If you use a different program or if the above links are out of date due to updates to Photoshop/GIMP do a google search for "histogram" and your art program. [/quote] Thank you so much! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Nightwind wrote on 2022-07-15 16:08:54:
@Allocen

Thank you so much!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
on the side of this post, is my username, then a star, then three numbers - dragons, familiars, and ???
what is the third number?
on the side of this post, is my username, then a star, then three numbers - dragons, familiars, and ???
what is the third number?
fdUVIfW.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngePOliyb.png
@slaggo The last one is forum posts :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2022-07-16 23:14:54" ] @slaggo The last one is forum posts :D [/quote] OH thank you!
Lonin wrote on 2022-07-16 23:14:54:
OH thank you!
fdUVIfW.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngePOliyb.png
1 2 ... 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 ... 3166 3167