Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Close] Muster's Coli Grinding Service
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Muster - I see the waitlist has slots, can I sign up for 1 hour in Kelp beds please? (80g)
@Muster - I see the waitlist has slots, can I sign up for 1 hour in Kelp beds please? (80g)
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
sure thing!
@HSoup
sure thing!
UZVTEBc.png
@Stillxill @Teletraan @Jinoga @hibikiga @HSoup @SilverBelle @Asviloka

Hello guys! I just want guys to know that waitlist now have unlimited slots! Though I have to warn you guys that my service is a very slow moving service as I am quite busy most of the time. If you guys are okay with waiting, feel free to order. Regarding the waitlist, I will only close the waitlist if it have 20+ orders. Starting now, raffle tickets will only be added once I complete the order. Thank you all for sticking around and I wish you all are having a great day so far! Please let me know if you have any questions <3
@Stillxill @Teletraan @Jinoga @hibikiga @HSoup @SilverBelle @Asviloka

Hello guys! I just want guys to know that waitlist now have unlimited slots! Though I have to warn you guys that my service is a very slow moving service as I am quite busy most of the time. If you guys are okay with waiting, feel free to order. Regarding the waitlist, I will only close the waitlist if it have 20+ orders. Starting now, raffle tickets will only be added once I complete the order. Thank you all for sticking around and I wish you all are having a great day so far! Please let me know if you have any questions <3
UZVTEBc.png
@Muster In that case, I'd like to add another 2hrs in thunder savannah and 2 in kelp beds please. :)
@Muster In that case, I'd like to add another 2hrs in thunder savannah and 2 in kelp beds please. :)
xFe9FrH.png
@Muster Please put me down for one hour in Redrock Cove!
@Muster Please put me down for one hour in Redrock Cove!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Asviloka
@Teletraan

Marked both of ya down!
@Asviloka
@Teletraan

Marked both of ya down!
UZVTEBc.png
@Muster
2 hours in woodland path please!
@Muster
2 hours in woodland path please!
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW
Marking ya down!
@SilverNW
Marking ya down!
UZVTEBc.png
2 hours in Sandswept if you've got the chance!!
If you don't get to it in time/thundercrack starts, 2 hours in the thunderhead savannah would also be great! I have some hibden items to sort out lol
2 hours in Sandswept if you've got the chance!!
If you don't get to it in time/thundercrack starts, 2 hours in the thunderhead savannah would also be great! I have some hibden items to sort out lol
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
Ah! I realized I didn't ping @muster!
Ah! I realized I didn't ping @muster!
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14