Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Are you an introvert or extrovert?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
extrovert! but im super self-conscious, which is. not a good combo. the thought of being alone for too long gives me anxiety, and i hate being home alone for more than three hours. when im feeling confident i love to be around people, it gives me lots of energy :)
extrovert! but im super self-conscious, which is. not a good combo. the thought of being alone for too long gives me anxiety, and i hate being home alone for more than three hours. when im feeling confident i love to be around people, it gives me lots of energy :)
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

[quote name="eleanorr" date="2022-07-15 15:43:01" ] I'm an extremely difficult person to be friends with, so the moment someone starts showing genuine interest in me, i'll be like [img]https://i.imgur.com/w3wQPpY.gif[/img] [/quote] I'm in this post. I'm introverted. I can be loud, bubbly, excited, etc. but it's more of a front than my actual personality. Until I've reached a point where I'm comfortable and can trust the people/person I'm hanging with, I'm very reserved. I'm content only having a number of friends I can count on one hand and the mere thought of highly social events is just... no, they're not for me.
eleanorr wrote on 2022-07-15 15:43:01:
I'm an extremely difficult person to be friends with, so the moment someone starts showing genuine interest in me, i'll be like
w3wQPpY.gif
I'm in this post.

I'm introverted. I can be loud, bubbly, excited, etc. but it's more of a front than my actual personality. Until I've reached a point where I'm comfortable and can trust the people/person I'm hanging with, I'm very reserved. I'm content only having a number of friends I can count on one hand and the mere thought of highly social events is just... no, they're not for me.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Severely introverted, I have trouble functioning even around my friends, I prepare myself sometimes for hours or even days on end to know what I'm gonna say if I end up going to my dad's side of the family or if I need to call someone. Very frequently I completely mess up when I'm on the phone and I start stuttering which makes me even more anxious and awkward which in turn makes me panic and stutter even more [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] Social stuff exhausts me to no end and I frequently require at least a full day of solitude after I had gone out to do something socially demanding. However, this is specifically related to in-person interactions. In the meatverse if you like (thank you, Dils). Online I'm much more open and talk a LOT, simply because no one can see me, I can stop and think what I'm gonna say, there are no awkward silences or stuttering, I can look something up if I need to fact check, no societal or neurotypical expectations like maintaining eye contact, not stimming, not making weird noises or movements, etc.
Severely introverted, I have trouble functioning even around my friends, I prepare myself sometimes for hours or even days on end to know what I'm gonna say if I end up going to my dad's side of the family or if I need to call someone. Very frequently I completely mess up when I'm on the phone and I start stuttering which makes me even more anxious and awkward which in turn makes me panic and stutter even more Social stuff exhausts me to no end and I frequently require at least a full day of solitude after I had gone out to do something socially demanding.

However, this is specifically related to in-person interactions. In the meatverse if you like (thank you, Dils). Online I'm much more open and talk a LOT, simply because no one can see me, I can stop and think what I'm gonna say, there are no awkward silences or stuttering, I can look something up if I need to fact check, no societal or neurotypical expectations like maintaining eye contact, not stimming, not making weird noises or movements, etc.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Introvert. I need my time by myself to recharge.
Introvert. I need my time by myself to recharge.
A sociopath tbh
A sociopath tbh
Generally prefer to consider myself an introvert. The best way to think about it is like this, in my opinion:

An introverted person wants time alone, and sometimes wants to spend time with others. Their ideal is to have the choice between both.
Generally prefer to consider myself an introvert. The best way to think about it is like this, in my opinion:

An introverted person wants time alone, and sometimes wants to spend time with others. Their ideal is to have the choice between both.
Introvert. I have really bad anxiety even if I'm private messaging someone, not just IRL. I'm somewhat better on public forums, though I still overthink what I'm typing.
Introvert. I have really bad anxiety even if I'm private messaging someone, not just IRL. I'm somewhat better on public forums, though I still overthink what I'm typing.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
definitely ambivert, although i dont usually like the term since its trying to classify the majority of people (since very few people are truly introverted or extroverted)
While being social does drain me, when im with people i get along with i can talk for absolutely hours with them about really anything
definitely ambivert, although i dont usually like the term since its trying to classify the majority of people (since very few people are truly introverted or extroverted)
While being social does drain me, when im with people i get along with i can talk for absolutely hours with them about really anything

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
I'm an introvert through and through, though everyone thought I was shy and just didn't like interacting with people. Pretty much anything social tires me out, and I always want to just spend time in my room with myself.
It peeves me when people think introversion is the same thing as shy.
I'm an introvert through and through, though everyone thought I was shy and just didn't like interacting with people. Pretty much anything social tires me out, and I always want to just spend time in my room with myself.
It peeves me when people think introversion is the same thing as shy.
Kat | she/her | ISTP | FR+2 | MCR!!!
anyways-
i took a test last monnth or so that put me in the middle lwaning towards extravert a little which was surprising i expected to be more of an extravert
in any case i know im just super social (on the internet at least) and if i dont get to talk to people i feel kind of miserable and thus i spend all day on discord
i took a test last monnth or so that put me in the middle lwaning towards extravert a little which was surprising i expected to be more of an extravert
in any case i know im just super social (on the internet at least) and if i dont get to talk to people i feel kind of miserable and thus i spend all day on discord
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7