Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Got any dragon pixels?
1 2
@nerdswaggle That's Dave.. he is a bright In your Face snapper. I think he is trying to see who through that tiny little window. curious bugger that he is. He makes me smile too
@nerdswaggle That's Dave.. he is a bright In your Face snapper. I think he is trying to see who through that tiny little window. curious bugger that he is. He makes me smile too
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@nerdswaggle

Ooooh they are lovely! One with their color scheme would be fun to pixel. Would you like something with a darker primary color, and then lighter wings? (like the second spiral?) Or would you prefer everything to be dark?

I'm thinking dark primary, then light secondary and light gembond, but let me know if you have a particular palette/scheme in mind!
@nerdswaggle

Ooooh they are lovely! One with their color scheme would be fun to pixel. Would you like something with a darker primary color, and then lighter wings? (like the second spiral?) Or would you prefer everything to be dark?

I'm thinking dark primary, then light secondary and light gembond, but let me know if you have a particular palette/scheme in mind!
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@BotanyBlack

He sounds like a fun little guy ovo

@Glaed

I like your idea; it's kind of what I was trying to find.

My background has a lot of cool colors, so greens and purples would be cool.

But anything is fine!! :)
@BotanyBlack

He sounds like a fun little guy ovo

@Glaed

I like your idea; it's kind of what I was trying to find.

My background has a lot of cool colors, so greens and purples would be cool.

But anything is fine!! :)
I am Jude! Ey/em/eir pronouns please.
I have some transparent pixely deities I've made recently:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1124813
Of course, they might be a little big, and I don't have all the deities done. ^^; I can edit the word "Welcome" out if needed.
I have some transparent pixely deities I've made recently:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1124813
Of course, they might be a little big, and I don't have all the deities done. ^^; I can edit the word "Welcome" out if needed.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
@Lyric

I'll check them out :) Thank you!

Aww, they're super cool!! Nice work.

I might use the Lightweaver for a little while soon. I'll make sure to credit you if I do!!
@Lyric

I'll check them out :) Thank you!

Aww, they're super cool!! Nice work.

I might use the Lightweaver for a little while soon. I'll make sure to credit you if I do!!
@nerdswaggle

Working on it right now! It's 200 x 400, a spiral all stretched out.

Though there's a tornado warning in my town right now, so I may lose power oops. *o*
@nerdswaggle

Working on it right now! It's 200 x 400, a spiral all stretched out.

Though there's a tornado warning in my town right now, so I may lose power oops. *o*
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@Glaed

Eek! Stay safe!! (I hate storms ono They terrify me. Mostly I hate the noise.)

Thanks again!!

Are you sure you don't want a hatchling or something I hatched three Guardians and I have Ridgies and Spirals and PCs on the way
@Glaed

Eek! Stay safe!! (I hate storms ono They terrify me. Mostly I hate the noise.)

Thanks again!!

Are you sure you don't want a hatchling or something I hatched three Guardians and I have Ridgies and Spirals and PCs on the way
@nerdswaggle

I know a lot of friends who hate storms, but personally I love them. I love the thunder and the lightening and the excitement. *u* Power going out is annoying though... (so if you don't hear from me with your pixel till tomorrow, that's why.)

And sure, I'll gladly take a hatchling if you are willing to part with one. c: I love Ridgebacks.
@nerdswaggle

I know a lot of friends who hate storms, but personally I love them. I love the thunder and the lightening and the excitement. *u* Power going out is annoying though... (so if you don't hear from me with your pixel till tomorrow, that's why.)

And sure, I'll gladly take a hatchling if you are willing to part with one. c: I love Ridgebacks.
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@Glaed

Ridgies are pretty *w*

There's a really big color range and only two eggs, so the colors might be strange. But if you like them you can have them! (I think they're coming in two or three days.)
@Glaed

Ridgies are pretty *w*

There's a really big color range and only two eggs, so the colors might be strange. But if you like them you can have them! (I think they're coming in two or three days.)
1 2