Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] The Geode's Throne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/tJYv9fft/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Sixty Five. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/dQxS5skW/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Aberrant Idol][item=Stone Arrowhead][item=Moonstone] [size=1][i] I quit | Backstabbing | Freeloader [/center] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/43s8Ynq3/Odds-2-too.png[/img] [/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/TYmMmL7j/Vert-divider-640.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] Manik clutched the bundle of belongings tightly to his chest. He had just woken up not too long ago, earlier than normal. (not that it matters too much, being underground.) Ripley was ahead of him, double checking every nook and cranny in his room. Just in case he had forgotten anything. "Mother," He held back a laugh, "I think I have everything, seriously." Ripley turned towards him, eyes filled with a bit of sadness, ".. Alright. If you say so, then. And you're sure you know you way there?" Manik's humor towards his mother's worry was fully apparent now, "Yes. Seriously, I'm not a hatchling." Ripley frowned, moving to sit beside her son. "I'm serious, too. This isn't some nice walk outside, Sornieth can be dangerous, especially outside of your birthplace." "I'm going to see my sister. I'm sure the Harpies will help guide me, if I need it. This was [i]your [/i]idea, after all" Ripley looked down at her talons at Manik's reply. "Yeah.. it was." The two sat in silence for a second. "Why don't you come with me?" Manik turned towards his Mother. "We're both welcomed, I'm sure." Ripley gave a sad grin. "And leave Akilina behind with all these younger dragons? No, thank you. Besides, they're covering for you." Manik wasn't unaware of the friendship between the two residents of the Kingdom. The oldest two, infact, with Akilina being here for slightly longer. Ripley claims it's because they were a lucky hatchling. Never to their face, though. Manik frowned, nodding. "Is this.. goodbye then? I'd love to keep talking, but I really should leave before others awake-" Ripley sighed. "I guess it is, then. Tell your sister hello for me, please. And.." She slipped a piece of amber in his bag. "For your father, if you find where he rests." Manik smiled lightly, a bit of grief slipping back into him. "Of course." [/font][/size][/columns] [rule] Kintsugi and Strongwing's nest hatched! All three survived, so welcome Juniper, Pine, and Cedar! Gust and Summerspirit's nest hatched! All three also survived, so welcome Beryl, Shale, and Flint! Griaule is neutralized! (I swear I'm not making these rolls up..) Ottilie gave Dapper a life! Begonias gave Cedar a life! Fizz & Quest are level 3! - Griaule, deciding not to attack others, notes that its time for a change, and becomes a scout! Manik, out of all dragons, is leaving the Kingdom.. At least they already have a place to go instead of being exalted.. Welcome, Overcast, the new spiral! - POV, I just noticed Strongwing is deathbonded to both Haunt and Kintsugi? Dunno how that happened, I'll be honest.
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Sixty Five. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Aberrant Idol Stone Arrowhead Moonstone
I quit | Backstabbing | Freeloader

Odds-2-too.png
Vert-divider-640.png Manik clutched the bundle of belongings tightly to his chest. He had just woken up not too long ago, earlier than normal. (not that it matters too much, being underground.)

Ripley was ahead of him, double checking every nook and cranny in his room. Just in case he had forgotten anything.

"Mother," He held back a laugh, "I think I have everything, seriously."

Ripley turned towards him, eyes filled with a bit of sadness, ".. Alright. If you say so, then. And you're sure you know you way there?"

Manik's humor towards his mother's worry was fully apparent now, "Yes. Seriously, I'm not a hatchling."

Ripley frowned, moving to sit beside her son. "I'm serious, too. This isn't some nice walk outside, Sornieth can be dangerous, especially outside of your birthplace."

"I'm going to see my sister. I'm sure the Harpies will help guide me, if I need it. This was your idea, after all"

Ripley looked down at her talons at Manik's reply. "Yeah.. it was."

The two sat in silence for a second.

"Why don't you come with me?" Manik turned towards his Mother. "We're both welcomed, I'm sure."

Ripley gave a sad grin. "And leave Akilina behind with all these younger dragons? No, thank you. Besides, they're covering for you."

Manik wasn't unaware of the friendship between the two residents of the Kingdom. The oldest two, infact, with Akilina being here for slightly longer. Ripley claims it's because they were a lucky hatchling. Never to their face, though.

Manik frowned, nodding. "Is this.. goodbye then? I'd love to keep talking, but I really should leave before others awake-"

Ripley sighed. "I guess it is, then. Tell your sister hello for me, please. And.."

She slipped a piece of amber in his bag. "For your father, if you find where he rests."

Manik smiled lightly, a bit of grief slipping back into him. "Of course."

Kintsugi and Strongwing's nest hatched! All three survived, so welcome Juniper, Pine, and Cedar!
Gust and Summerspirit's nest hatched! All three also survived, so welcome Beryl, Shale, and Flint!

Griaule is neutralized! (I swear I'm not making these rolls up..)

Ottilie gave Dapper a life!
Begonias gave Cedar a life!

Fizz & Quest are level 3!
-
Griaule, deciding not to attack others, notes that its time for a change, and becomes a scout!

Manik, out of all dragons, is leaving the Kingdom.. At least they already have a place to go instead of being exalted..

Welcome, Overcast, the new spiral!
-
POV, I just noticed Strongwing is deathbonded to both Haunt and Kintsugi? Dunno how that happened, I'll be honest.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10