Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 700g Fullbody Chibi Doodles [working]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Silvercats2
Sure thing, just send a CR!
@Silvercats2
Sure thing, just send a CR!
@Koobi Hi there! I have a spade scroll, is it alright if I let you choose a dragon from my lair or hibernal? (the only dragons that are off limits are the ones in my hibernal lists tab)
@Koobi Hi there! I have a spade scroll, is it alright if I let you choose a dragon from my lair or hibernal? (the only dragons that are off limits are the ones in my hibernal lists tab)

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@CherishUrSelf
That'd be fine! Do you want me to confirm a dragon with you or keep it a surprise?
@CherishUrSelf
That'd be fine! Do you want me to confirm a dragon with you or keep it a surprise?
@Koobi, if there's a slot for the headshots I'd love to take it! I'll send the payment through PM if that's cool with you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75813600][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758137/75813600_350.png[/img][/url]
@Koobi, if there's a slot for the headshots I'd love to take it! I'll send the payment through PM if that's cool with you.
75813600_350.png
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
@quailwi
Sure thing, there's one left! PM is fine, send it over and I'll get started!
@quailwi
Sure thing, there's one left! PM is fine, send it over and I'll get started!
@Koobi id love to grab some for scrolls >:) your choice which scrolls, ill have to buy them anyway!

one dragon and one anthro, simplify as much as needed!
@Koobi id love to grab some for scrolls >:) your choice which scrolls, ill have to buy them anyway!

one dragon and one anthro, simplify as much as needed!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Koobi is this still open? what do you mean by single character? (do you mean in one drawing or one per a person?) id love to nab one for me and my partner.
@Koobi is this still open? what do you mean by single character? (do you mean in one drawing or one per a person?) id love to nab one for me and my partner.
@Koobi I’ve got a diamond scroll! [item=primary gene: diamond (aberration)] Would love to nab a fullbody slot of this fella: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78747153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787472/78747153_350.png[/img][/url] Is there any way I could request his flaxen unicorn horn added? [item=flaxen unicorn horn] Also not sure if it’s possible but could the background be transparent? No problem at all if not!
@Koobi

I’ve got a diamond scroll! Would love to nab a fullbody slot of this fella:

78747153_350.png

Is there any way I could request his flaxen unicorn horn added? Flaxen Unicorn Horn

Also not sure if it’s possible but could the background be transparent? No problem at all if not!
aY8S2lf.png
@Koobi Surprise me! Would love to see who you would choose :D
@Koobi Surprise me! Would love to see who you would choose :D

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
Tfw I leave for dinner at the worse time :')
@CherishUrSelf
Gotcha, just send a CR and I'll get started!

@Iodine
Ooo in that case would a diamond and spade be alright? Enough to gene 1 dragon :'D

@duiilcet
Yes I can add his horn + make it transparent! Just send a CR and I'll get started!

@ItsBeenALongTime
Sorry I'm not taking anymore slots >< By single character I meant 1 character per drawing.
Tfw I leave for dinner at the worse time :')
@CherishUrSelf
Gotcha, just send a CR and I'll get started!

@Iodine
Ooo in that case would a diamond and spade be alright? Enough to gene 1 dragon :'D

@duiilcet
Yes I can add his horn + make it transparent! Just send a CR and I'll get started!

@ItsBeenALongTime
Sorry I'm not taking anymore slots >< By single character I meant 1 character per drawing.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30