Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 700g Fullbody Chibi Doodles [working]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
Ooooooo- I just saw the art now and I love it! glad you like her! coincidentally her color combo is what drawn me in as well! :D
Ooooooo- I just saw the art now and I love it! glad you like her! coincidentally her color combo is what drawn me in as well! :D

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
Oh these are cute!! Would it be alright if I claimed two slots?
Oh these are cute!! Would it be alright if I claimed two slots?

pny6wHS.png
@VirtualVaporeon
Yes, that'd be fine!
@VirtualVaporeon
Yes, that'd be fine!
@Koobi

Thank you! I'd love to see what you do with my Vulpix and Vaporeon! I can send a CR as soon as you confirm ^^
@Koobi

Thank you! I'd love to see what you do with my Vulpix and Vaporeon! I can send a CR as soon as you confirm ^^

pny6wHS.png
@VirtualVaporeon
Ooo, they look fun, I can draw em!
@VirtualVaporeon
Ooo, they look fun, I can draw em!
@VirtualVaporeon Thanks for waiting, here's Myra and Vivi, they were fun to draw! And thank you for the tip and food! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/t9ebNR0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yIN8j3l.png[/img]
@VirtualVaporeon
Thanks for waiting, here's Myra and Vivi, they were fun to draw! And thank you for the tip and food! :D
t9ebNR0.png
yIN8j3l.png
@Koobi

Oh my gosh these are wonderful!! You did such a great job with them, thank you so much!
@Koobi

Oh my gosh these are wonderful!! You did such a great job with them, thank you so much!

pny6wHS.png
up
up
@Koobi I would like to claim a slot please! I saw someone earlier in the thread request that you be the one to choose which dragon you would draw and for you to keep it a surprise until the finished piece, and if you don't mind I would like to ask the same! But if that's too much to ask, I'll choose a dragon myself and tell you which one in a message with the payment.
@Koobi I would like to claim a slot please! I saw someone earlier in the thread request that you be the one to choose which dragon you would draw and for you to keep it a surprise until the finished piece, and if you don't mind I would like to ask the same! But if that's too much to ask, I'll choose a dragon myself and tell you which one in a message with the payment.
t6khqZc.png
@Lunyra
Added, and that's fine with me! Just lmk which tabs you'd like me to stay within and send a cr!
@Lunyra
Added, and that's fine with me! Just lmk which tabs you'd like me to stay within and send a cr!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30