Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deities' Voices
1 2 3 4 5
What do you think the deities sound like? I think the Stormcatcher has a transatlantic accent.
What do you think the deities sound like? I think the Stormcatcher has a transatlantic accent.
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
plaguebringer absolutely sounds like the skeksis(?) from the dark crystal. but like 5 of them at once
plaguebringer absolutely sounds like the skeksis(?) from the dark crystal. but like 5 of them at once
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
[quote name="Glampire" date="2022-07-08 23:27:52" ] plaguebringer absolutely sounds like the skeksis(?) from the dark crystal. but like 5 of them at once [/quote] I can definitely see that! (Or hear, I guess?)
Glampire wrote on 2022-07-08 23:27:52:
I can definitely see that! (Or hear, I guess?)
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
[quote name="orangejuicekit" date="2022-07-08 23:03:09" ] What do you think the deities sound like? I think the Stormcatcher has a transatlantic accent. [/quote] I picture kind of a gruff authoritative voice that if you scaled for how big the dieties are is probably more a soprano then an alto but somewhere in between, just sounds deeper because of how big the deties are, but now I've imagined a transatlantic accent along with it
orangejuicekit wrote on 2022-07-08 23:03:09:

I picture kind of a gruff authoritative voice that if you scaled for how big the dieties are is probably more a soprano then an alto but somewhere in between, just sounds deeper because of how big the deties are, but now I've imagined a transatlantic accent along with it
STORMCATCHER DOES HAVE A TRANSATLANTIC ACCENT BUT- I FEEL LIKE IT SOUNDS LIKE WEIRD RADIO STATIC EVERY NOW AND THEN.

oh and lightweaver definitely has like this ancient quality voice
plaguebringer has a really raspy voice in my mind, kind of picture queen chrysalis to fit it
STORMCATCHER DOES HAVE A TRANSATLANTIC ACCENT BUT- I FEEL LIKE IT SOUNDS LIKE WEIRD RADIO STATIC EVERY NOW AND THEN.

oh and lightweaver definitely has like this ancient quality voice
plaguebringer has a really raspy voice in my mind, kind of picture queen chrysalis to fit it
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
Imagine british tidelord
Imagine british tidelord
IMG_3849.png
I can picture high-British Lightweaver, but... what kind of British for Tidelord? 'Cause, I can't really think of him as Cockney.

Thoughts on Southern Belle Gladekeeper? Wildclaws are pretty "Southern gent" with the whole chivalry stuff.
I can picture high-British Lightweaver, but... what kind of British for Tidelord? 'Cause, I can't really think of him as Cockney.

Thoughts on Southern Belle Gladekeeper? Wildclaws are pretty "Southern gent" with the whole chivalry stuff.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Glampire" date="2022-07-08 23:27:52" ] plaguebringer absolutely sounds like the skeksis(?) from the dark crystal. but like 5 of them at once [/quote] ok but this implies she goes "mmmMMMMMMM..." a lot like Chamberlain [i]and now I can't unhear it[/i]
Glampire wrote on 2022-07-08 23:27:52:
ok but this implies she goes "mmmMMMMMMM..." a lot like Chamberlain and now I can't unhear it
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
Windsinger's voice is deceptively soft but you can hear it clearly 500 miles away.
Windsinger's voice is deceptively soft but you can hear it clearly 500 miles away.
Arcanist's voice definitely echoes and has a magical feel to it.
Arcanist's voice definitely echoes and has a magical feel to it.
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
1 2 3 4 5