Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [kingdomlocke] ghost kingdom
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/16#post_51660778]Previous[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51677278]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center][size=1]@ANT4RES @AngstOnTour @Raptondragon @Petall @SufferingCity @ShiftingFoxx[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]Tulip's Journal[/b][/size] [i]Day 30[/i] [item=coal][item=immaculate tablet][/center] Tristan finally woke up from his head injury around noon today, and the first thing he said was that we would need to prepare food for dinner. A lot of it. "Whatever for?" Ysabel asked with a frown. "We usually just eat whenever we feel like it." "No, trust me," Tristan said. "We're going to need it. And we'd better clean up the inn's foyer while we're at it, the place looks a mess. We've got to put our best paw forward today." Maybe hitting his head improved his future sight, because Tristan was right on all counts. Before sunset, four dragons had made their way up the mountain, and all were impressed by the inn's beauty despite the damage left outside from yesterday's rampage. They all offered to stick around and help us with the clean-up in exchange for food and rooms, which we were glad to give them; with most of our able-bodied dragons out for the count after the attack, we need all the help we can get. We traded introductions as we waited for Ysabel, the only dragon left we trusted near our food stores – Miryam would have been best with her keen nose, but she is still stuck in her room with whatever Yseult's pestilence had given her – to return with plates. The leader of the group, Karthus, is a friendly and confident Nocturne who chatters easily and makes friends even easier. He was the one to come across each member of his group in turn, and had invited them all to form a traveling party together. "It's much safer to go in groups, you see," he said to us now. "Besides, it's more fun that way. I've been traveling pretty much all my life, and it's never quite the same going it by yourself with no one to share the experience." "Must be nice, traveling," Mict said a little wistfully. He and Larch are the only ones of us who have seen the outside world, but Mict seems to miss whatever is out there the most. "For work or for fun?" "For my passion." Karthus grinned and pointed at the little jars hung on his wings. The jars glowed an unnatural blue, as tiny mushrooms similar to the ones that lined our front pathway pulsed with their own heartbeat. "I'm a mushroom grower, and collector, and trader if I have the mind for it. I've always wanted to come to Koi-no-Ryokan, I heard they had quite the collection of rare fungi in their gardens a few years back. And who knows? Even if the gardens were left fallow, there might be some survivors I could tend. Fungi are pretty hardy like that." Two of our new friends bear lovely tattoos that showcase their homeland. Nancy is a Spiral from the Sea, and her whole body is covered with swirling waves and shining starfish that glints in the firelight. Nothing glows – or flows – quite as much as her eyes. Or flows like her tongue, once you got her going. "My Father left a gift to me," she told me, "so that all your futures I might see. I foresee what you might say or do, and help pick out the best path for you." "Uh," I said. "Yes, she always talks like that," Karthus sighed. "Always. Traveling together was interesting, let me tell you." "Does she really see the future?" Tristan asked. I could tell he was interested. Nancy might be a good teacher for his new skills, if he didn't mind the constant poetry. Karthus shrugged at us. "For a given value of the future," he said. "She can see it, but she says she doesn't like to change it as much as help it along. Keep things flowing smoothly, is how she put it. But I'm going to be honest, I started growing tired of the rhyme scheme after five minutes." Nancy coiled on herself with a grin. "Some might say my rhymes are a curse," she said, then winked. When she winks, the water that swirls around her eyes goes spraying outward. My sympathies to Iorwen, who was sitting closest. "But in my opinion? It could be worse." Amanita, a Windborn, has feathers etched onto her wings that look as graceful as the real thing, and jewels adorning her from her throat to her feet. She is the quietest of the four, but we managed to get out of her that she is a wanderer in need of a home, if we'd have her. Ysabel has taken quickly to her new Wind sister and the two spent much of dinner quietly conversing before the fire. And then there's Cleophas. He's a Mirror like me, and from Dragonhome like Karthus. But not just from anywhere – he's from Yseult's old clan, and is the son of the former king there. "Manik saved my life," Cleophas explained when he wasn't scarfing down meat like a starving thing. "I don't have a home there anymore, after Dad left, but Manik said his sister might have a place for me here. He also wanted me to bring her this letter, hang on, I've got it here somewhere – " Ysabel was ecstatic to accept the letter, and was bombarding Cleophas with all the questions about her brother when I left. I was glad to see her so happy after all she had gone through, and I was looking forward to getting to know my fellow Mirror a little better, but I was still sore and a little dizzy from yesterday's injuries. I excused myself, not that anyone noticed; Karthus was telling the others about some kind of festival going on down in the rest of Sornieth, and Mict was too busy arguing with Tristan over which god was the best one for anyone to comment on me stacking several full plates on my head and wobbling my way upstairs. Somehow, I managed not to spill any of my deliveries before I got to the right rooms. There was one for Miryam, two for Larch and Talulah, and at last one left for my own room where the Guardian was dozing. She snapped awake when I entered, and scowled in my direction when I slid the plate in front of her. "It's not poisoned," I told her. "Just in case you were worried. Though I hope we've moved past that point by now." "Why are you helping me?" she asked. She sounded genuinely confused. "I'm nothing but a burden here. I even hurt you, and you're still taking care of me." "You also saved my life yesterday," I pointed out. "Why did you do that? You barely know me." She didn't answer, so I went on, "Or we could stop asking each other silly questions and get to know each other instead. Hi, I'm Tulip. I live here. What's your name?" There was a long silence before the Guardian shuffled herself forward to reach her plate and the meat I had left for her. "Sage," she said, so softly that I almost missed it, and began to eat. "And – thank you." That's all she said to me for the rest of the night. But nevertheless, I'm happy. It's a start. ~ T. [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8943dc8281f741582a319f116b63f3c9/tumblr_inline_nl9cnutn5W1qb2yyz.png[/img][/center] [list][*][color=royalblue]daily teacher training = ysabel +1 level[/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]ysabel 1[/color][/list] [*][color=royalblue]material = daily roll![/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]rolled a 20 = festival![/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]rolled a 2 = new dragons![/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]rolled a 4 = 4 new dragons![/color][/list][/list][/list] [*][color=royalblue]trinket = daily roll![/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]rolled a 20 = festival! again...[/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]rolled a 4 = ysabel +1 life[/color][/list][/list][/list] [color=royalblue]I swear, Pinkerton has to be reading my notes section. Why else would he give me TWO festivals when I just complained yesterday about not having an in-canon Brightshine?? And use the festival as an excuse to give me the new dragons I asked for before! Some quick introductions: Karthus is a snipe from the AH a while back that I never got around to using; Amanita is from @SerenityGale's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2840000]Goldenscale Lineage[/url] which I can't wait to include more of in the storyline; and Cleophas is the only surviving son of Cumulus, the king who "killed" Yseult in @/AngstOnTour's 'locke and who himself has been "slayed" recently. Overthrown, really, but you get the picture. It's a rough world out here. Anyway, introducing Cleophas was the perfect time to bring up [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3130878/9#post_51649731]the lovely letter[/url] Manik wrote to his sister Ysabel! [s]I kept forgetting because I have cheese brain[/s] And then there's Nancy. LOL. So my friend @Snoongi sent me this gorgeous water primal girl she just hatched, because she has [i]so many water primals,[/i] Tidepapa loves her so much omg. Anyway, I told her that I would cherish the then-unnamed bab, and would write a whole poem in her honor when she dies. And then proceeded to whip out the fastest limerick I've ever done. [i]There once was a Spiral named Nancy Whose eyes were all wet and real fancy She went into my 'locke And quickly got knocked Off she goes with a kick to her pantsies[/i] ...I'm such a riot. And a menace. XDD [b]replies:[/b] @/SerenityGale XD PLS DO NOT PET THE EMPEROR, this one spits like a llama and with significantly more disease potential. XDD[/color] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/16#post_51660778]Previous[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51677278]Next[/url][/center]

Tulip's Journal
Day 30

Coal Immaculate Tablet

Tristan finally woke up from his head injury around noon today, and the first thing he said was that we would need to prepare food for dinner. A lot of it.

"Whatever for?" Ysabel asked with a frown. "We usually just eat whenever we feel like it."

"No, trust me," Tristan said. "We're going to need it. And we'd better clean up the inn's foyer while we're at it, the place looks a mess. We've got to put our best paw forward today."

Maybe hitting his head improved his future sight, because Tristan was right on all counts. Before sunset, four dragons had made their way up the mountain, and all were impressed by the inn's beauty despite the damage left outside from yesterday's rampage. They all offered to stick around and help us with the clean-up in exchange for food and rooms, which we were glad to give them; with most of our able-bodied dragons out for the count after the attack, we need all the help we can get.

We traded introductions as we waited for Ysabel, the only dragon left we trusted near our food stores – Miryam would have been best with her keen nose, but she is still stuck in her room with whatever Yseult's pestilence had given her – to return with plates. The leader of the group, Karthus, is a friendly and confident Nocturne who chatters easily and makes friends even easier. He was the one to come across each member of his group in turn, and had invited them all to form a traveling party together. "It's much safer to go in groups, you see," he said to us now. "Besides, it's more fun that way. I've been traveling pretty much all my life, and it's never quite the same going it by yourself with no one to share the experience."

"Must be nice, traveling," Mict said a little wistfully. He and Larch are the only ones of us who have seen the outside world, but Mict seems to miss whatever is out there the most. "For work or for fun?"

"For my passion." Karthus grinned and pointed at the little jars hung on his wings. The jars glowed an unnatural blue, as tiny mushrooms similar to the ones that lined our front pathway pulsed with their own heartbeat. "I'm a mushroom grower, and collector, and trader if I have the mind for it. I've always wanted to come to Koi-no-Ryokan, I heard they had quite the collection of rare fungi in their gardens a few years back. And who knows? Even if the gardens were left fallow, there might be some survivors I could tend. Fungi are pretty hardy like that."

Two of our new friends bear lovely tattoos that showcase their homeland. Nancy is a Spiral from the Sea, and her whole body is covered with swirling waves and shining starfish that glints in the firelight. Nothing glows – or flows – quite as much as her eyes. Or flows like her tongue, once you got her going. "My Father left a gift to me," she told me, "so that all your futures I might see. I foresee what you might say or do, and help pick out the best path for you."

"Uh," I said.

"Yes, she always talks like that," Karthus sighed. "Always. Traveling together was interesting, let me tell you."

"Does she really see the future?" Tristan asked. I could tell he was interested. Nancy might be a good teacher for his new skills, if he didn't mind the constant poetry.

Karthus shrugged at us. "For a given value of the future," he said. "She can see it, but she says she doesn't like to change it as much as help it along. Keep things flowing smoothly, is how she put it. But I'm going to be honest, I started growing tired of the rhyme scheme after five minutes."

Nancy coiled on herself with a grin. "Some might say my rhymes are a curse," she said, then winked. When she winks, the water that swirls around her eyes goes spraying outward. My sympathies to Iorwen, who was sitting closest. "But in my opinion? It could be worse."

Amanita, a Windborn, has feathers etched onto her wings that look as graceful as the real thing, and jewels adorning her from her throat to her feet. She is the quietest of the four, but we managed to get out of her that she is a wanderer in need of a home, if we'd have her. Ysabel has taken quickly to her new Wind sister and the two spent much of dinner quietly conversing before the fire.

And then there's Cleophas. He's a Mirror like me, and from Dragonhome like Karthus. But not just from anywhere – he's from Yseult's old clan, and is the son of the former king there. "Manik saved my life," Cleophas explained when he wasn't scarfing down meat like a starving thing. "I don't have a home there anymore, after Dad left, but Manik said his sister might have a place for me here. He also wanted me to bring her this letter, hang on, I've got it here somewhere – "

Ysabel was ecstatic to accept the letter, and was bombarding Cleophas with all the questions about her brother when I left. I was glad to see her so happy after all she had gone through, and I was looking forward to getting to know my fellow Mirror a little better, but I was still sore and a little dizzy from yesterday's injuries. I excused myself, not that anyone noticed; Karthus was telling the others about some kind of festival going on down in the rest of Sornieth, and Mict was too busy arguing with Tristan over which god was the best one for anyone to comment on me stacking several full plates on my head and wobbling my way upstairs.

Somehow, I managed not to spill any of my deliveries before I got to the right rooms. There was one for Miryam, two for Larch and Talulah, and at last one left for my own room where the Guardian was dozing. She snapped awake when I entered, and scowled in my direction when I slid the plate in front of her. "It's not poisoned," I told her. "Just in case you were worried. Though I hope we've moved past that point by now."

"Why are you helping me?" she asked. She sounded genuinely confused. "I'm nothing but a burden here. I even hurt you, and you're still taking care of me."

"You also saved my life yesterday," I pointed out. "Why did you do that? You barely know me." She didn't answer, so I went on, "Or we could stop asking each other silly questions and get to know each other instead. Hi, I'm Tulip. I live here. What's your name?"

There was a long silence before the Guardian shuffled herself forward to reach her plate and the meat I had left for her. "Sage," she said, so softly that I almost missed it, and began to eat. "And – thank you."

That's all she said to me for the rest of the night. But nevertheless, I'm happy. It's a start.

~ T.

tumblr_inline_nl9cnutn5W1qb2yyz.png

• daily teacher training = ysabel +1 level
    • ysabel 1
  • material = daily roll!
    • rolled a 20 = festival!
      • rolled a 2 = new dragons!
        • rolled a 4 = 4 new dragons!
  • trinket = daily roll!
    • rolled a 20 = festival! again...
      • rolled a 4 = ysabel +1 life
I swear, Pinkerton has to be reading my notes section. Why else would he give me TWO festivals when I just complained yesterday about not having an in-canon Brightshine?? And use the festival as an excuse to give me the new dragons I asked for before!

Some quick introductions: Karthus is a snipe from the AH a while back that I never got around to using; Amanita is from @SerenityGale's Goldenscale Lineage which I can't wait to include more of in the storyline; and Cleophas is the only surviving son of Cumulus, the king who "killed" Yseult in @/AngstOnTour's 'locke and who himself has been "slayed" recently. Overthrown, really, but you get the picture. It's a rough world out here. Anyway, introducing Cleophas was the perfect time to bring up the lovely letter Manik wrote to his sister Ysabel! I kept forgetting because I have cheese brain

And then there's Nancy. LOL. So my friend @Snoongi sent me this gorgeous water primal girl she just hatched, because she has so many water primals, Tidepapa loves her so much omg. Anyway, I told her that I would cherish the then-unnamed bab, and would write a whole poem in her honor when she dies. And then proceeded to whip out the fastest limerick I've ever done.

There once was a Spiral named Nancy
Whose eyes were all wet and real fancy
She went into my 'locke
And quickly got knocked
Off she goes with a kick to her pantsies

...I'm such a riot. And a menace. XDD

replies:
@/SerenityGale XD PLS DO NOT PET THE EMPEROR, this one spits like a llama and with significantly more disease potential. XDD

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
NEW DRAGONS NEW DRAGONS NEW DRAGONS
NEW DRAGONS NEW DRAGONS NEW DRAGONS
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@girlofSornieth
But Yseult makes such a cute emperor :(

Also, SHE'S HERE! Excited to see Amanita finally join the kingdom, and how you end up writing her. (Especially since she's gravitated to Ysabel right away, real interested in seeing where that goes) Hopefully she manages to stay alive for a while and find a place she's pleased with. Forgot to mention this, but if you're interested in interacting with the lineage more Henry does have one son that's been allowed to stay in his castle. I was thinking of making him an official link between the lineage's lore and anyone with heirs that wanted to interact or grow their own

Also also, all of the new dragons seem fun, especially Nancy. She seems like the kind of dragon to be really cryptic with her prophecies just to mess with people :P
@girlofSornieth
But Yseult makes such a cute emperor :(

Also, SHE'S HERE! Excited to see Amanita finally join the kingdom, and how you end up writing her. (Especially since she's gravitated to Ysabel right away, real interested in seeing where that goes) Hopefully she manages to stay alive for a while and find a place she's pleased with. Forgot to mention this, but if you're interested in interacting with the lineage more Henry does have one son that's been allowed to stay in his castle. I was thinking of making him an official link between the lineage's lore and anyone with heirs that wanted to interact or grow their own

Also also, all of the new dragons seem fun, especially Nancy. She seems like the kind of dragon to be really cryptic with her prophecies just to mess with people :P

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51668990]Previous[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51701272]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center][size=1]@ANT4RES @AngstOnTour @Raptondragon @Petall @SufferingCity @ShiftingFoxx[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]Tulip's Journal[/b][/size] [i]Day 31[/i] [item=drifting duck][/center] "There are a lot of things I can't remember," Sage said. We were outside, stretched out in the sun and watching the others clean up what remained of the Emperor attack. Sage was excused on account of, well, her blindness; I was under Iorwen's strict orders not to do any heavy lifting, lest I rip open the healing gash in my side. So the two of us sat side by side, and I filled the silence at first by describing the work going on around us. Tristan and Ysabel were doing most of the work, gathering together the stone from the tower and the wood from the storehouse into two large piles. Mict helped them magick the really big stuff they couldn't handle alone, and by late afternoon the three of them had created a pair of veritable mountains outside the inn; Ysabel planned to use the materials to build a new residence for all of us, one sturdy enough to withstand most disasters that could come our way. Amanita and Karthus helped out where they could, but spent more time organizing the massive amount of supplies that were in the storehouse and carrying them to safety in the inn. Miryam wasn't up to full duty yet, but she'd recovered enough to put Cleophas and Nancy through a round of her battle training. They looked like they'd rather be on storehouse duty. Frankly, I don't blame them. When my throat grew tired of all the talking, I asked Sage for her story, thinking that perhaps we could write to her family and let them know she was alive. That was the answer I got. "Well," I said, "when I forget something, I usually have to start over from the very beginning, and work my way back up. Usually I find it again, if it's worth remembering." Sage hummed. "I know I was of the Gladekeeper," she said. She spoke slowly, picking out every word before she let it leave her mouth. "I know she chose me for – for a great Charge. So, I must be from the Viridian Labyrinth." "That's good," I told her. "That's a good start." "And I remember – I remember a tree." "That's maybe not as helpful," I said, and ducked when she swiped at me. Her aim was very good, for a blind dragon. "Anything more specific than one tree in a very big forest?" Sage scowled in my general direction. "I remember faces, but not names," she said, "and names with no face to them. I can see a Mirror and a Bogsneak, and I know they were important to me once, but I can't place their names. I know Iris and Morning were my children, but I don't even know what they look like. And if those are all scrambled, then what else have I forgotten that I can't remember at all?" I remembered the last two names as the words Sage had muttered in her sleep, so I told her the other two words I had heard her say. She had no idea what I was talking about. "I was burned by a piece of shale? How does that make any sense?" "Worth a shot," I sighed. Maybe if Sage was willing and when Iorwen was less preoccupied with her eggs, we could try some telepathic therapy to shake the memories back into place. "Can you think of anything else?" "Eyes," Sage said immediately, and shivered. "Eyes that were big, and deep, and so very hungry." She trembled, this Guardian who was almost three times my size, like the dead leaves on the trees on the mountain. "I fell into them, and it swallowed me, and I kept falling, and I thought it would never end until I woke up in your room. I'll never forget how black they were – that darkness is all I have left now." She kept shaking, and so I rested my paw on hers like I had when she was restless in her sleep, hoping it might calm her again. And she did relax, but not because of me. I was suddenly flooded with a wave of joy that I knew wasn't mine. Sage felt it, too, as did every other dragon outside, if their startled reactions were anything to go by. "What was that?" Sage asked. "Did you feel that just now?" "It's Iorwen." I pushed myself to my feet and nudged Sage to do the same. "Her eggs must have hatched, come on, let's go! If we hurry, we'll be the first ones to meet them!" Iorwen and Mict are now the proud and happy parents of two lovely Skydancer hatchlings. Their son Cosmo has his mother's feather patterns and his father's skeletal bone markings; their daughter Panori has no markings at all, save for a row of dark green spines on her back, but is a lovely shade of purple that I'm quite partial to. Mict is pleased as punch that his bleached plumage hasn't passed on to his children, and Iorwen is just so happy that it's literally infectious. I think they might be able to feel her glee even at the very base of our mountain. Putting the quill down now. My attention is demanded by two very precious little babies. There's something about hatchlings that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Sage agrees, and says that's a very normal response. I always knew I liked her for a reason. ~ T. [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8943dc8281f741582a319f116b63f3c9/tumblr_inline_nl9cnutn5W1qb2yyz.png[/img][/center] [list][*][color=royalblue]mictlantecuhtli + iorwen = 2 new hatchlings![/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]cosmo 1[/color] [*][color=royalblue]panori 1[/color][/list] [*][color=royalblue]daily teacher training = cleophas & nancy +1 level[/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]cleophas 8[/color] [*][color=royalblue]nancy 16[/color][/list] [*][color=royalblue]food = coliseum time![/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]meat = 50 battles[/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]ysabel & tristan +1 level (mictlantecuhtli +0 levels)[/color] [*][color=royalblue]tristan +1 life[/color][/list][/list][/list] [color=royalblue]ACK SORRY I'M LATE! Work yesterday kept intruding, as did a certain game I got hooked on despite all my best intentions. My gc had to deal with my rage-yells over a certain level that took me ten tries and using all my reward power-ups to beat. And cursing. So much cursing. XD Anyway, Tulip has proved herself best girl once again. Both the eggs of Mict and Iorwen made it!! Now let us see how they fare for the next five days, ahahaha. And in other news, Tristan gained a life by leveling and Ysabel is gunning for life #6. Mict almost made it to level 12, but I'm glad he's still letting the others gain XP in the Scorched Forest. I really don't want to have to deal with the Delta yet. Don't know if I'll be able to catch up by tonight, so I might stay a day behind for a few days. I'll keep doing the rolls and the front page updates, though, so anyone who likes spoilers can check there first. XD Hope all the Americans had a good holiday yesterday! (edit: omg Cosmo is nearly an XXY??? [i]WHAT WITCHCRAFT IS THIS[/i]) [b]replies:[/b] @/Petall NEW DRAGONS!! OF ALL SIZES!!! Now the question is, how long will I keep them. XD @SerenityGale omg thank you for the extra lore!! I suppose Amanita had better send a greeting card once she settles down a little. XD Ysabel is very happy to have a sister her own size for once, lolol. And I suspect Amanita wants nothing to do with the opposite gender at the moment, given her history, so I can't wait to write some Imperial girl besties!! Also, *puts out a sign that says PLEASE DO NOT PET THE EMPERORS* (Also also, lol Nancy. The crypticness might just be from her trying to find good rhymes every time she opens her mouth. She is otherwise very keen on keeping the future flowing smoothly. You know, like a river, or something. XD)[/color] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51668990]Previous[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51701272]Next[/url][/center]

Tulip's Journal
Day 31

Drifting Duck

"There are a lot of things I can't remember," Sage said.

We were outside, stretched out in the sun and watching the others clean up what remained of the Emperor attack. Sage was excused on account of, well, her blindness; I was under Iorwen's strict orders not to do any heavy lifting, lest I rip open the healing gash in my side. So the two of us sat side by side, and I filled the silence at first by describing the work going on around us.

Tristan and Ysabel were doing most of the work, gathering together the stone from the tower and the wood from the storehouse into two large piles. Mict helped them magick the really big stuff they couldn't handle alone, and by late afternoon the three of them had created a pair of veritable mountains outside the inn; Ysabel planned to use the materials to build a new residence for all of us, one sturdy enough to withstand most disasters that could come our way. Amanita and Karthus helped out where they could, but spent more time organizing the massive amount of supplies that were in the storehouse and carrying them to safety in the inn. Miryam wasn't up to full duty yet, but she'd recovered enough to put Cleophas and Nancy through a round of her battle training. They looked like they'd rather be on storehouse duty. Frankly, I don't blame them.

When my throat grew tired of all the talking, I asked Sage for her story, thinking that perhaps we could write to her family and let them know she was alive. That was the answer I got. "Well," I said, "when I forget something, I usually have to start over from the very beginning, and work my way back up. Usually I find it again, if it's worth remembering."

Sage hummed. "I know I was of the Gladekeeper," she said. She spoke slowly, picking out every word before she let it leave her mouth. "I know she chose me for – for a great Charge. So, I must be from the Viridian Labyrinth."

"That's good," I told her. "That's a good start."

"And I remember – I remember a tree."

"That's maybe not as helpful," I said, and ducked when she swiped at me. Her aim was very good, for a blind dragon. "Anything more specific than one tree in a very big forest?"

Sage scowled in my general direction. "I remember faces, but not names," she said, "and names with no face to them. I can see a Mirror and a Bogsneak, and I know they were important to me once, but I can't place their names. I know Iris and Morning were my children, but I don't even know what they look like. And if those are all scrambled, then what else have I forgotten that I can't remember at all?"

I remembered the last two names as the words Sage had muttered in her sleep, so I told her the other two words I had heard her say. She had no idea what I was talking about. "I was burned by a piece of shale? How does that make any sense?"

"Worth a shot," I sighed. Maybe if Sage was willing and when Iorwen was less preoccupied with her eggs, we could try some telepathic therapy to shake the memories back into place. "Can you think of anything else?"

"Eyes," Sage said immediately, and shivered. "Eyes that were big, and deep, and so very hungry." She trembled, this Guardian who was almost three times my size, like the dead leaves on the trees on the mountain. "I fell into them, and it swallowed me, and I kept falling, and I thought it would never end until I woke up in your room. I'll never forget how black they were – that darkness is all I have left now."

She kept shaking, and so I rested my paw on hers like I had when she was restless in her sleep, hoping it might calm her again. And she did relax, but not because of me. I was suddenly flooded with a wave of joy that I knew wasn't mine. Sage felt it, too, as did every other dragon outside, if their startled reactions were anything to go by. "What was that?" Sage asked. "Did you feel that just now?"

"It's Iorwen." I pushed myself to my feet and nudged Sage to do the same. "Her eggs must have hatched, come on, let's go! If we hurry, we'll be the first ones to meet them!"

Iorwen and Mict are now the proud and happy parents of two lovely Skydancer hatchlings. Their son Cosmo has his mother's feather patterns and his father's skeletal bone markings; their daughter Panori has no markings at all, save for a row of dark green spines on her back, but is a lovely shade of purple that I'm quite partial to. Mict is pleased as punch that his bleached plumage hasn't passed on to his children, and Iorwen is just so happy that it's literally infectious. I think they might be able to feel her glee even at the very base of our mountain.

Putting the quill down now. My attention is demanded by two very precious little babies. There's something about hatchlings that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Sage agrees, and says that's a very normal response. I always knew I liked her for a reason.

~ T.

• mictlantecuhtli + iorwen = 2 new hatchlings!
    • cosmo 1
    • panori 1
  • daily teacher training = cleophas & nancy +1 level
    • cleophas 8
    • nancy 16
  • food = coliseum time!
    • meat = 50 battles
      • ysabel & tristan +1 level (mictlantecuhtli +0 levels)
      • tristan +1 life
ACK SORRY I'M LATE! Work yesterday kept intruding, as did a certain game I got hooked on despite all my best intentions. My gc had to deal with my rage-yells over a certain level that took me ten tries and using all my reward power-ups to beat. And cursing. So much cursing. XD

Anyway, Tulip has proved herself best girl once again. Both the eggs of Mict and Iorwen made it!! Now let us see how they fare for the next five days, ahahaha. And in other news, Tristan gained a life by leveling and Ysabel is gunning for life #6. Mict almost made it to level 12, but I'm glad he's still letting the others gain XP in the Scorched Forest. I really don't want to have to deal with the Delta yet.

Don't know if I'll be able to catch up by tonight, so I might stay a day behind for a few days. I'll keep doing the rolls and the front page updates, though, so anyone who likes spoilers can check there first. XD Hope all the Americans had a good holiday yesterday!

(edit: omg Cosmo is nearly an XXY??? WHAT WITCHCRAFT IS THIS)

replies:
@/Petall NEW DRAGONS!! OF ALL SIZES!!! Now the question is, how long will I keep them. XD

@SerenityGale omg thank you for the extra lore!! I suppose Amanita had better send a greeting card once she settles down a little. XD Ysabel is very happy to have a sister her own size for once, lolol. And I suspect Amanita wants nothing to do with the opposite gender at the moment, given her history, so I can't wait to write some Imperial girl besties!! Also, *puts out a sign that says PLEASE DO NOT PET THE EMPERORS* (Also also, lol Nancy. The crypticness might just be from her trying to find good rhymes every time she opens her mouth. She is otherwise very keen on keeping the future flowing smoothly. You know, like a river, or something. XD)

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

MORE SAGE CONTENT HECK YEAH!!! It's interesting to see what she remembers, and what she forgets. Also, congrats on the new babies! Fingers crossed they all make it to adulthood!
MORE SAGE CONTENT HECK YEAH!!! It's interesting to see what she remembers, and what she forgets. Also, congrats on the new babies! Fingers crossed they all make it to adulthood!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51677278]Previous[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/18#post_51774561]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center][size=1]@ANT4RES @AngstOnTour @Raptondragon @Petall @SufferingCity @ShiftingFoxx[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]Tulip's Journal[/b][/size] [i]Day 32[/i] [item=iron nugget][/center] Larch was right. Yseult came back. Whatever is left of him in that monstrosity must still remember this place as his home. He keeps circling the front gate, which thankfully we repaired before anything else around here. "Let him," said Mict, and turned the page of the book he was reading. "Those wards won't let anything in that the Queen doesn't approve of. Remember when I first came here, Tulip? You were just a little thing then, hmm. I couldn't fly through until Yseult inspected me himself! No, surely, we'll be quite safe where we are now." Most of us had gathered in the main room of the inn, where there were no windows to see the Emperor's rotting heads looming at us from the other side of the walls. We could still hear it, though, when we weren't trying to use conversation to drown out the guttural moans filtering through from outside. So we distracted ourselves in other ways: Mict and Iorwen were reading some books they had rescued from the library, Miryam was in the corner showing Karthus and Cleophas and Nancy a few of her special indoor exercises, and Amanita was watching me play with Cosmo and Panori in front of the fireplace. My rabbit fluttered back and forth between the two Skydancers, egging them on as they giggled and tried in vain to catch my quick little bunny. I offered Amanita the chance to bond with the hatchlings, but she turned me down politely. "I'm perfectly fine where I'm at, thank you," she said. "I've found young ones to be better enjoyed from a distance. I don't have the best experience with them up close." "What better than to practice on someone else's hatchlings," I said, grinning, "before you have your own." Iorwen swatted at me, but Sage has given me plenty of exercise in dodging; I evaded her easily. Amanita curled her lip at me. "I should hope not for a good long while. My father was a – " Here she used a word I had never heard before. When she said it, Mict snorted and told me never to use that word myself, so I won't. I don't even know how to spell it. " – about breeding and bloodlines. It will be a hot day in the Icefields before I follow in his path." Iorwen thought at us that Ysabel could learn a thing or two from Amanita, because her thoughts of late had mainly been concerns that she had yet to produce an heir when she was still quite too young to be even thinking about such things. "Royalty," Amanita sighed, "is a bothersome business that I'm glad to be rid of." And that's how we learned, out of the blue, that our newest friend was a princess herself. She never had seemed to want to talk about it before, so none of us pressed her now. "I take it she's off worrying about that again? Or is she hiding from that monster outside?" [i]Not worrying,[/i] Iorwen said, [i]or hiding. She is upstairs with Larch. Talking![/i] Iorwen added quickly when I gagged. [i]Negotiating. Larch is amenable. Talulah is...[/i] Iorwen gestured. We all had heard enough about Talulah's desires to have grandchicks to understand the emotion. I pondered this as I herded the hatchlings and my flutterbun away from their untimely demises in the fireplace. Larch wasn't the first choice I would have picked, but he was undeniably a good one. Before the tower fell, he was one of the strongest among us even with his birth condition, and was always one of the best fighters. And if the Emperor continued to fear Larch for some reason – maybe Ysabel believes the superstition that such traits could be passed on to one's children. I'm not as familiar with her thinking as I once was; Ysabel started to keep her distance from all of us soon after she became Queen, and I admit that I miss my little sister quite often these days. "She'll have to get through Tristan first," I said at last. Said Guardian wasn't with our group; he was patrolling outside, keeping an eye on the angry Emperor lest our wards fall. "Pan, no, [i]settle down –[/i] he's always been territorial about Larch, even before Larch became his Charge." "Tristan always said he wanted little ones some day," Mict mused. "So it's either he takes the fall for Ysabel, or Larch does." "Or any other combination at all of the many adult dragons who live here," I pointed out. "There's Cleophas for Ysabel, and me and Miryam for the boys, and – " From Miryam's corner came an explosion of brown magic, followed by the distinct scent of fresh dirt and a surprised shout. We all looked to see Miryam staring at three ice chunks that had suddenly clattered into being at her feet. Karthus rushed forward to steady the new eggs, and when he touched them the eggs gave off little sparks of snowflakes. Ice magic. Miryam swatted him away with a hiss; he hissed right back. Ah, Nocturnes. "Not Miryam," Mict said, "for a whole 'nother cycle. Not Karthus, neither, from the looks of it, mmm." I sighed. "Oh, wonderful, looks like I'll be busy sooCOSMO GET DOWN FROM THERE OR SO HELP ME." Amanita laughed. "And this is why I am glad I have sworn off any egg laying for the foreseeable future. I could never have your patience, Tulip." "Less patience, and more that I'm weak to wide hatchling eyes," I said tiredly. "It's my fatal flaw." "By the way," Mict said, closing his book and eyeing me from under his green seaweed fringe. His Quetzeel curled up around his shoulder to eye me as well. "You seem to have left a dragon off your breeding list. Isn't Sage well of age?" "Uh," I said. I was suddenly at a loss for words, and almost wished Sage hadn't stayed to sleep in the silence of [s]our[/s] my room. "Well, you see, we've never talked about – I just assumed that – after she lost her daughter I figured she might not – well. Yes. I guess? She must be." "Hmm," Mict said. "Hmmmmm." I am not sure what he thinks I'm thinking. But I handed over custody of the hatchlings to their mother and fled pretty soon after that, because I'm more afraid of what his mate knows I'm thinking even when I don't know I'm thinking it. And then everyone will know it, because Iorwen is sometimes bad at not projecting things, and that's why we all suffered from secondhand terror when she found a pocketmouse in the kitchen one morning. Sage was still sleeping when I entered the room, or so I thought until she raised her head and snorted. "I have a question for you," she said. "Go on," I said, settling in to write this entry. "I'm listening." "Why have you been sleeping on the floor for the past week?" I froze. "Uh," I said. "I – like it there?" "Pull the other one, that might make more noise," Sage said, dry as dust. "Er," I said. "Well. I guess it never came up before, but, uh. You were healing, and we were strangers, and I didn't want to crowd you – " "Well, we're not strangers anymore, I hope," Sage said. "I'm the newest here, so I think it's only fair that I take the floor." "Absolutely not," I said immediately. "Then let's share. This nest is big enough for two and then some, and I would never throw you out of your own – oh, stop laughing, [i]I had just woken up from a very traumatic experience![/i] That was the one time!" I'm still giggling a little as I finish writing this, but at least that's settled. Sage had been worried all this time, apparently, that she had scarred me for life from our first impression. Far from it. The more I talk to her, the more I want to get to know her better, and the more I want to be her friend. She laughed when I told her this, and said we're well on the way to being friends in her book. The Tundra blood in me wanted to preen, despite a distinct lack of fur. Off to sleep, in a proper nest for once. Reminding myself that Mict said he thinks he has a book I might be interested in; he will dig it up and give it to me in the morning. And, on that note, I think the Emperor has moved off for the night as well. I don't hear it screaming anymore. Do Emperors need sleep? I'll ask Mict when I see him. ~ T. [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8943dc8281f741582a319f116b63f3c9/tumblr_inline_nl9cnutn5W1qb2yyz.png[/img][/center] [list][*][color=royalblue]karthus + miryam = match made![/color] [*][color=royalblue]daily teacher training = cleophas & nancy +1 level[/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]cleophas 2[/color] [*][color=royalblue]nancy 14[/color][/list] [*][color=royalblue]daily hatchling rolls:[/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]cosmo 3[/color] [*][color=royalblue]panori 8[/color][/list] [*][color=royalblue]material = daily roll![/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]rolled a 14 = emperor stampede! [s]again? srsly?[/s][/color][list] [*][color=royalblue]ysabel 9[/color] [*][color=royalblue]larch 9[/color] [*][color=royalblue]mictlantecuhtli 6[/color] [*][color=royalblue]tulip 5[/color] [*][color=royalblue]miryam 3[/color] [*][color=royalblue]iorwen 8[/color] [*][color=royalblue]tristan 7[/color] [*][color=royalblue]sage 7[/color] [*][color=royalblue]karthus 2[/color] [*][color=royalblue]nancy 6[/color] [*][color=royalblue]amanita 6[/color] [*][color=royalblue]cleophas 2[/color] [*][color=royalblue]cosmo 6[/color] [*][color=royalblue]panori 1[/color][/list][/list][/list] [color=royalblue]I AM ALL OVER THE PLACE, WORK HAS BEEN A HOT MESS BUT HEY THIS IS DONE FINALLY From what I remember of this day, I decided to make use of Sage's matchmaker skills and paired Miryam and Karthus for a nest! I could have picked Ysabel or Amanita with Karthus, but Amanita's history doesn't align well with having kids right now, and Ysabel makes prettier babs with Larch. So. *handwaves* Congrats, my Tundra and Nocturne, you're now a thing and I have to wait 30 days for your next nest. Ha. Also, another Emperor attack, but no one died, so that was nice. [s]Yseult was just saying hello[/s] I am so behind. So. Behind. *flails* I have also been up for 30 hours and might be up for a few hours longer. Please pray for me, and for my phone battery. Both of us are flagging. [b]replies:[/b] @/Petall It's actually super funny to me, because every single day I swear I'm going to let some other dragons take the spotlight, and then Tulip grabs me by the collar and squeezes in a few more pages of Sage content when I'm not looking. XD Girl, I get it![/color] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/17#post_51677278]Previous[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/18#post_51774561]Next[/url][/center]

Tulip's Journal
Day 32

Iron Nugget

Larch was right. Yseult came back. Whatever is left of him in that monstrosity must still remember this place as his home. He keeps circling the front gate, which thankfully we repaired before anything else around here.

"Let him," said Mict, and turned the page of the book he was reading. "Those wards won't let anything in that the Queen doesn't approve of. Remember when I first came here, Tulip? You were just a little thing then, hmm. I couldn't fly through until Yseult inspected me himself! No, surely, we'll be quite safe where we are now."

Most of us had gathered in the main room of the inn, where there were no windows to see the Emperor's rotting heads looming at us from the other side of the walls. We could still hear it, though, when we weren't trying to use conversation to drown out the guttural moans filtering through from outside. So we distracted ourselves in other ways: Mict and Iorwen were reading some books they had rescued from the library, Miryam was in the corner showing Karthus and Cleophas and Nancy a few of her special indoor exercises, and Amanita was watching me play with Cosmo and Panori in front of the fireplace. My rabbit fluttered back and forth between the two Skydancers, egging them on as they giggled and tried in vain to catch my quick little bunny.

I offered Amanita the chance to bond with the hatchlings, but she turned me down politely. "I'm perfectly fine where I'm at, thank you," she said. "I've found young ones to be better enjoyed from a distance. I don't have the best experience with them up close."

"What better than to practice on someone else's hatchlings," I said, grinning, "before you have your own." Iorwen swatted at me, but Sage has given me plenty of exercise in dodging; I evaded her easily.

Amanita curled her lip at me. "I should hope not for a good long while. My father was a – " Here she used a word I had never heard before. When she said it, Mict snorted and told me never to use that word myself, so I won't. I don't even know how to spell it. " – about breeding and bloodlines. It will be a hot day in the Icefields before I follow in his path."

Iorwen thought at us that Ysabel could learn a thing or two from Amanita, because her thoughts of late had mainly been concerns that she had yet to produce an heir when she was still quite too young to be even thinking about such things.

"Royalty," Amanita sighed, "is a bothersome business that I'm glad to be rid of." And that's how we learned, out of the blue, that our newest friend was a princess herself. She never had seemed to want to talk about it before, so none of us pressed her now. "I take it she's off worrying about that again? Or is she hiding from that monster outside?"

Not worrying, Iorwen said, or hiding. She is upstairs with Larch. Talking! Iorwen added quickly when I gagged. Negotiating. Larch is amenable. Talulah is... Iorwen gestured. We all had heard enough about Talulah's desires to have grandchicks to understand the emotion.

I pondered this as I herded the hatchlings and my flutterbun away from their untimely demises in the fireplace. Larch wasn't the first choice I would have picked, but he was undeniably a good one. Before the tower fell, he was one of the strongest among us even with his birth condition, and was always one of the best fighters. And if the Emperor continued to fear Larch for some reason – maybe Ysabel believes the superstition that such traits could be passed on to one's children. I'm not as familiar with her thinking as I once was; Ysabel started to keep her distance from all of us soon after she became Queen, and I admit that I miss my little sister quite often these days.

"She'll have to get through Tristan first," I said at last. Said Guardian wasn't with our group; he was patrolling outside, keeping an eye on the angry Emperor lest our wards fall. "Pan, no, settle down – he's always been territorial about Larch, even before Larch became his Charge."

"Tristan always said he wanted little ones some day," Mict mused. "So it's either he takes the fall for Ysabel, or Larch does."

"Or any other combination at all of the many adult dragons who live here," I pointed out. "There's Cleophas for Ysabel, and me and Miryam for the boys, and – "

From Miryam's corner came an explosion of brown magic, followed by the distinct scent of fresh dirt and a surprised shout. We all looked to see Miryam staring at three ice chunks that had suddenly clattered into being at her feet. Karthus rushed forward to steady the new eggs, and when he touched them the eggs gave off little sparks of snowflakes. Ice magic. Miryam swatted him away with a hiss; he hissed right back. Ah, Nocturnes.

"Not Miryam," Mict said, "for a whole 'nother cycle. Not Karthus, neither, from the looks of it, mmm."

I sighed. "Oh, wonderful, looks like I'll be busy sooCOSMO GET DOWN FROM THERE OR SO HELP ME."

Amanita laughed. "And this is why I am glad I have sworn off any egg laying for the foreseeable future. I could never have your patience, Tulip."

"Less patience, and more that I'm weak to wide hatchling eyes," I said tiredly. "It's my fatal flaw."

"By the way," Mict said, closing his book and eyeing me from under his green seaweed fringe. His Quetzeel curled up around his shoulder to eye me as well. "You seem to have left a dragon off your breeding list. Isn't Sage well of age?"

"Uh," I said. I was suddenly at a loss for words, and almost wished Sage hadn't stayed to sleep in the silence of our my room. "Well, you see, we've never talked about – I just assumed that – after she lost her daughter I figured she might not – well. Yes. I guess? She must be."

"Hmm," Mict said. "Hmmmmm."

I am not sure what he thinks I'm thinking. But I handed over custody of the hatchlings to their mother and fled pretty soon after that, because I'm more afraid of what his mate knows I'm thinking even when I don't know I'm thinking it. And then everyone will know it, because Iorwen is sometimes bad at not projecting things, and that's why we all suffered from secondhand terror when she found a pocketmouse in the kitchen one morning.

Sage was still sleeping when I entered the room, or so I thought until she raised her head and snorted. "I have a question for you," she said.

"Go on," I said, settling in to write this entry. "I'm listening."

"Why have you been sleeping on the floor for the past week?"

I froze. "Uh," I said. "I – like it there?"

"Pull the other one, that might make more noise," Sage said, dry as dust.

"Er," I said. "Well. I guess it never came up before, but, uh. You were healing, and we were strangers, and I didn't want to crowd you – "

"Well, we're not strangers anymore, I hope," Sage said. "I'm the newest here, so I think it's only fair that I take the floor."

"Absolutely not," I said immediately.

"Then let's share. This nest is big enough for two and then some, and I would never throw you out of your own – oh, stop laughing, I had just woken up from a very traumatic experience! That was the one time!"

I'm still giggling a little as I finish writing this, but at least that's settled. Sage had been worried all this time, apparently, that she had scarred me for life from our first impression. Far from it. The more I talk to her, the more I want to get to know her better, and the more I want to be her friend. She laughed when I told her this, and said we're well on the way to being friends in her book. The Tundra blood in me wanted to preen, despite a distinct lack of fur.

Off to sleep, in a proper nest for once. Reminding myself that Mict said he thinks he has a book I might be interested in; he will dig it up and give it to me in the morning. And, on that note, I think the Emperor has moved off for the night as well. I don't hear it screaming anymore. Do Emperors need sleep? I'll ask Mict when I see him.

~ T.

• karthus + miryam = match made!
  • daily teacher training = cleophas & nancy +1 level
    • cleophas 2
    • nancy 14
  • daily hatchling rolls:
    • cosmo 3
    • panori 8
  • material = daily roll!
    • rolled a 14 = emperor stampede! again? srsly?
      • ysabel 9
      • larch 9
      • mictlantecuhtli 6
      • tulip 5
      • miryam 3
      • iorwen 8
      • tristan 7
      • sage 7
      • karthus 2
      • nancy 6
      • amanita 6
      • cleophas 2
      • cosmo 6
      • panori 1
I AM ALL OVER THE PLACE, WORK HAS BEEN A HOT MESS BUT HEY THIS IS DONE FINALLY

From what I remember of this day, I decided to make use of Sage's matchmaker skills and paired Miryam and Karthus for a nest! I could have picked Ysabel or Amanita with Karthus, but Amanita's history doesn't align well with having kids right now, and Ysabel makes prettier babs with Larch. So. *handwaves* Congrats, my Tundra and Nocturne, you're now a thing and I have to wait 30 days for your next nest. Ha. Also, another Emperor attack, but no one died, so that was nice. Yseult was just saying hello

I am so behind. So. Behind. *flails* I have also been up for 30 hours and might be up for a few hours longer. Please pray for me, and for my phone battery. Both of us are flagging.

replies:
@/Petall It's actually super funny to me, because every single day I swear I'm going to let some other dragons take the spotlight, and then Tulip grabs me by the collar and squeezes in a few more pages of Sage content when I'm not looking. XD Girl, I get it!

@girlofSornieth I think the reason for Yseult's tantrum might be that shiny new sign on the front gate you put up last post [quote]Also, *puts out a sign that says PLEASE DO NOT PET THE EMPERORS*[/quote] I'm telling you, give them a little chin rub and a scratch behind the ears, and they become much more agreeable [emoji=imperial winking size=1]
@girlofSornieth
I think the reason for Yseult's tantrum might be that shiny new sign on the front gate you put up last post
Quote:
Also, *puts out a sign that says PLEASE DO NOT PET THE EMPERORS*
I'm telling you, give them a little chin rub and a scratch behind the ears, and they become much more agreeable

__Henry.png
Oh my goodness if Sage ever has more babies and any of them die, please let me adopt one to bring into the Pinkerlocke, I have a rule that I can bring in gift dragons at any time and I think it would be funny if suddenly another Sage kid showed up.
Oh my goodness if Sage ever has more babies and any of them die, please let me adopt one to bring into the Pinkerlocke, I have a rule that I can bring in gift dragons at any time and I think it would be funny if suddenly another Sage kid showed up.
@SerenityGale
Suddenly envisioning Yseult as a giant three headed zombie Golden Retriever. XD So basically, Cerberus. XDD

@Petall
OMG YES OFC! You are welcome to any and all Sage kidlets!! I would be so happy to see them becoming pirates, or something. XD

(Update to all: Work has been a [redacted] for the past week, and now I'm just kind of Tired. XD The rolls are still happening, even if my muse is busy drooling over various fandom distractions not cooperating at the moment. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things, fingers crossed! Love y'all and see you soon <3)
@SerenityGale
Suddenly envisioning Yseult as a giant three headed zombie Golden Retriever. XD So basically, Cerberus. XDD

@Petall
OMG YES OFC! You are welcome to any and all Sage kidlets!! I would be so happy to see them becoming pirates, or something. XD

(Update to all: Work has been a [redacted] for the past week, and now I'm just kind of Tired. XD The rolls are still happening, even if my muse is busy drooling over various fandom distractions not cooperating at the moment. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things, fingers crossed! Love y'all and see you soon <3)

@girlofSornieth Just have Miryam train him up to be a good boy! He'll get to stay in his home, he won't be a threat to the kingdom, and you'll have a pretty sweet guard dog [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] Maybe you could adapt an actual mechanic to make that possible, something that either needs a lot of effort or a lot of luck for it to happen, but it then gives you advantages against things like "Beastclan attack". That could be really cool! Also, uhhh...[s]would you like a new Goldenscale? RIP Imperial girl besties[/s]
@girlofSornieth
Just have Miryam train him up to be a good boy! He'll get to stay in his home, he won't be a threat to the kingdom, and you'll have a pretty sweet guard dog Maybe you could adapt an actual mechanic to make that possible, something that either needs a lot of effort or a lot of luck for it to happen, but it then gives you advantages against things like "Beastclan attack". That could be really cool!

Also, uhhh...would you like a new Goldenscale? RIP Imperial girl besties

__Henry.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18