Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Which Outfit Looks Better On Her?
I have this dragon I bought a while ago who is very important to me, unfortunately she has proven difficult to dress. I dressed her when I first got her, but now with all the new apparel I dressed her again. And now I can't decide which looks better on her. [outfit=1785721] [outfit=1990371] The first one is the old one, and the second one is the new one. [outfit=1785747] This is her mate's outfit. (They're based off of the album "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" by Alkaline Trio, but it doesn't really influence the way they dress all too much. I just tried to make it very fiery and add a lot of things that could pass for smoke.) EDIT: This is her familiar and I should have added this earlier because they're supposed to match. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16480.png[/img] ----------- [center][b]No need to ping me as I am subscribed to the thread[/b] [i]I won't get mad at you if you do, though[/i][/center]
I have this dragon I bought a while ago who is very important to me, unfortunately she has proven difficult to dress. I dressed her when I first got her, but now with all the new apparel I dressed her again. And now I can't decide which looks better on her.

Aurora
Aurora

The first one is the old one, and the second one is the new one.

Radio

This is her mate's outfit.

(They're based off of the album "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" by Alkaline Trio, but it doesn't really influence the way they dress all too much. I just tried to make it very fiery and add a lot of things that could pass for smoke.)

EDIT:

This is her familiar and I should have added this earlier because they're supposed to match.

16480.png

No need to ping me as I am subscribed to the thread
I won't get mad at you if you do, though
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Oof, both are amazing but i prefer the fist outfit mainly because the colors look better together!
Oof, both are amazing but i prefer the fist outfit mainly because the colors look better together!
DizcD8I.png
Personally I really like the first one!
Personally I really like the first one!
EaYnAry.png rCk1ASf.gif -ART SHOP
-SKETCH SHOP
That first outfit is more fire-y
That first outfit is more fire-y
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Second!

I think the first draws in too many colors (especially with the pinks and golds, plus the flag pulling from the design). The second feels more balanced with a focus on the oranges, like Radio.
Second!

I think the first draws in too many colors (especially with the pinks and golds, plus the flag pulling from the design). The second feels more balanced with a focus on the oranges, like Radio.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

I've added her familiar now because I didn't think about it before.
Bump

I've added her familiar now because I didn't think about it before.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png