Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Corvid's gold sketchshop
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
ooo, awesome! totally agreeable, payment sent ^^
ooo, awesome! totally agreeable, payment sent ^^
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
Hey all! I know a few people are still waiting on gold/gem commissions, just wanted to provide a quick update on the delay.

I've been rushing to move into a new place before the 8th of July, because the alternative was moving back home with an abusive family and i've had enough verbal abuse to last an entire lifetime. I wanted to give a timeframe here so everyone knows what to expect since it as been a rush from start to finish.

I won't have a desk when I move in, however I will have one by the end of July when Artfight comes to an end. At the very latest I will have most pieces, if not all done by that point. I apologise for the wait, I just wanted to drop an update!

If you follow me on twitter @InkkEmulsion, you'll get a lot more up-to-date context as well as an easier time with DMs because I use this site about once a day. Thank you all for your patience!
Hey all! I know a few people are still waiting on gold/gem commissions, just wanted to provide a quick update on the delay.

I've been rushing to move into a new place before the 8th of July, because the alternative was moving back home with an abusive family and i've had enough verbal abuse to last an entire lifetime. I wanted to give a timeframe here so everyone knows what to expect since it as been a rush from start to finish.

I won't have a desk when I move in, however I will have one by the end of July when Artfight comes to an end. At the very latest I will have most pieces, if not all done by that point. I apologise for the wait, I just wanted to drop an update!

If you follow me on twitter @InkkEmulsion, you'll get a lot more up-to-date context as well as an easier time with DMs because I use this site about once a day. Thank you all for your patience!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26