Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fave Character vs. a chocolate cake
1 2 3 4
(Am a Vocaloid fan btw)
In terms of the Memesquad, I'd have to say none of them can be trusted with a chocolate cake.
For several reasons:
1. All 4 of them have varying degrees of sweet tooth (in my HC)
2. One of them is a memelord
3. Another can be classified as a "little sh-t"
4. Do I honestly need to explain, especially to GHOST fans?
5. Honestly I'd rather just give cord boi the cake since he didn't deserve to get discontinued without a single update *glares at Sony*
(Am a Vocaloid fan btw)
In terms of the Memesquad, I'd have to say none of them can be trusted with a chocolate cake.
For several reasons:
1. All 4 of them have varying degrees of sweet tooth (in my HC)
2. One of them is a memelord
3. Another can be classified as a "little sh-t"
4. Do I honestly need to explain, especially to GHOST fans?
5. Honestly I'd rather just give cord boi the cake since he didn't deserve to get discontinued without a single update *glares at Sony*
Came in here without a particular fandom in mind, but my brain then thought of Kingdom Hearts, so... Xemnas. [quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2022-06-26 05:13:09" ] - Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts) probably wouldn't eat it but I still wouldn't trust him. [/quote] Yeah, I can't imagine Xemnas caring much about chocolate cake. ... though depending on when in the KH timeline this scenario takes place, I think there's a chance we might somehow end up in a boss battle against a Heartless Cake.
Came in here without a particular fandom in mind, but my brain then thought of Kingdom Hearts, so... Xemnas.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2022-06-26 05:13:09:

- Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts) probably wouldn't eat it but I still wouldn't trust him.

Yeah, I can't imagine Xemnas caring much about chocolate cake.

... though depending on when in the KH timeline this scenario takes place, I think there's a chance we might somehow end up in a boss battle against a Heartless Cake.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I would trust Prof from the Reckoners series with extremely few things, but I think that a chocolate cake is probably one of them. Apart from the fact that if he thought it would help defeat an Epic (or if (Firefight spoilers) it was during the period when he was corrupted, I might come back to find it poisoned.

David Charleston (also Reckoners) is probably trustable with a cake, except for the fact that if something bad happened and he had to improvise, the cake would likely be a casualty.

Spensa from the Skyward series I could probably trust. If nothing else, I'm not entirely sure she'd really know what to do with non algae based (or rat based) food. Though I might have to worry about Doomslug eating it.

fWhip is currently my favorite Empires season 2 character, and if I left him in a room with a chocolate cake, I would expect to come back to find the cake gone and the place where it was with some kind of trap on it.

Pixlriffs (Empires season 1) probably wouldn't eat the cake, but I would absolutely expect something near there to be pranked when I returned.

I would absolutely not trust Ziggy from Power Rangers: RPM with a cake. Even if it didn't get eaten, the poor guy would probably find some other way of messing up guarding it.

Nate from Power Rangers: Beast Morphers could probably be trusted in a room with a cake. Apart from (spoilers) accidentally creating Evox he seems fairly levelheaded and trustworthy.
I would trust Prof from the Reckoners series with extremely few things, but I think that a chocolate cake is probably one of them. Apart from the fact that if he thought it would help defeat an Epic (or if (Firefight spoilers) it was during the period when he was corrupted, I might come back to find it poisoned.

David Charleston (also Reckoners) is probably trustable with a cake, except for the fact that if something bad happened and he had to improvise, the cake would likely be a casualty.

Spensa from the Skyward series I could probably trust. If nothing else, I'm not entirely sure she'd really know what to do with non algae based (or rat based) food. Though I might have to worry about Doomslug eating it.

fWhip is currently my favorite Empires season 2 character, and if I left him in a room with a chocolate cake, I would expect to come back to find the cake gone and the place where it was with some kind of trap on it.

Pixlriffs (Empires season 1) probably wouldn't eat the cake, but I would absolutely expect something near there to be pranked when I returned.

I would absolutely not trust Ziggy from Power Rangers: RPM with a cake. Even if it didn't get eaten, the poor guy would probably find some other way of messing up guarding it.

Nate from Power Rangers: Beast Morphers could probably be trusted in a room with a cake. Apart from (spoilers) accidentally creating Evox he seems fairly levelheaded and trustworthy.
Robin from Stranger Things. In a room alone with chocolate cake? No way that thing would last a half an hour
Robin from Stranger Things. In a room alone with chocolate cake? No way that thing would last a half an hour
i took a long look at my favorite characters. i really did. my comfort characters and my kinlist, even.

i hope theoretical me wasnt planning on eating that cake later.
i took a long look at my favorite characters. i really did. my comfort characters and my kinlist, even.

i hope theoretical me wasnt planning on eating that cake later.
End.pngTheyThem.pngHeHim.pngEndR.png
step0001.gif
I just woke up so I can't remember a lot of my favorite characters right now, so I'll just do some from My Hero Academia since I'm rewatching and obsessed with it again.

All Might - I can 100% trust that man, he'll fight anyone else who tries to eat the cake lmao

Midnight - hmmm chocolate is an aphrodisiac, I think she might like that,,,

Aizawa - 100% does not care, will take a nap on the floor

Tokoyami - will not eat it, will also probs defend the cake

Mina - I do think she'll eat the cake , she has that vibe
I just woke up so I can't remember a lot of my favorite characters right now, so I'll just do some from My Hero Academia since I'm rewatching and obsessed with it again.

All Might - I can 100% trust that man, he'll fight anyone else who tries to eat the cake lmao

Midnight - hmmm chocolate is an aphrodisiac, I think she might like that,,,

Aizawa - 100% does not care, will take a nap on the floor

Tokoyami - will not eat it, will also probs defend the cake

Mina - I do think she'll eat the cake , she has that vibe
AO6x9Go.gify6Tz96p.png
I am nothing and everything
She/they ♠ Pisces ♠ INTP ♠ Loved ♠ Memes
kseo325.pngpZJYyk4.png
GW180jv.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ping me unless otherwise stated in my forum post!
y6Tz96p.png
AO6x9Go.gif
Moca's (Moca Aoba from bandori) whole catchphrase is "Pan!" which is Japanese for bread/bun.
It would not last 2 seconds before the thing was in her stomach, cakeboard and all.
She loves all food, especially cake/bread/pastries.
Moca's (Moca Aoba from bandori) whole catchphrase is "Pan!" which is Japanese for bread/bun.
It would not last 2 seconds before the thing was in her stomach, cakeboard and all.
She loves all food, especially cake/bread/pastries.
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
With Pit around, that thing is gone
Palutena? She would take a slice when nobody's looking
If she's the one to have something like a chocolate cake, Viridi would make a mad dash to grab that cake. If not, she would probably just eat a fruit or something
With Pit around, that thing is gone
Palutena? She would take a slice when nobody's looking
If she's the one to have something like a chocolate cake, Viridi would make a mad dash to grab that cake. If not, she would probably just eat a fruit or something
Marshmallow says hi
Susie (deltarune)? That cake wouldn't last 2 seconds.

It'd take a couple hours, but Sans would finish that cake eventually.

I don't know if Spamton even eats
Susie (deltarune)? That cake wouldn't last 2 seconds.

It'd take a couple hours, but Sans would finish that cake eventually.

I don't know if Spamton even eats
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I feel like I could trust Robot (From lost in space) around my cake.
it's not like he's gonna eat it or anything.

I mean, the guy doesn't even have a mouth for Pete's sake!
I feel like I could trust Robot (From lost in space) around my cake.
it's not like he's gonna eat it or anything.

I mean, the guy doesn't even have a mouth for Pete's sake!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4