Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eye Types: Warm and Cool
1 2 3 4 5 6
I like this one. (Also I love those Earth colors the most).
I like this one. (Also I love those Earth colors the most).
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

big support!
big support!
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
Could be...[i] cool [/i][emoji=special eyes size=1] I'd really like more simple options for eye color variants in general like this.
Could be... cool
I'd really like more simple options for eye color variants in general like this.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Bumping this again i love it
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
I support! As a person with way too many OCs and not enough eye colors or shades for them all, I'd love more options! I'd be more likely to buy more dragons lol
I support! As a person with way too many OCs and not enough eye colors or shades for them all, I'd love more options! I'd be more likely to buy more dragons lol
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
Support! I would love something like this, it would add a lot of fun variety!
Support! I would love something like this, it would add a lot of fun variety!
pretend like something awesome and cool is here
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
wishlist
oooh this would be fantastic! Ever since eye vials became a thing I'm craving more options / colors
oooh this would be fantastic! Ever since eye vials became a thing I'm craving more options / colors
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I really like these ideas, and here's a thing: people like to color-match eyes, elements are less important to aesthetics, I'm not against the idea that some colors being a little close to other elements' colors.

Dragons have their elements as icon all over them, I don't think there's that much of an issue.
I really like these ideas, and here's a thing: people like to color-match eyes, elements are less important to aesthetics, I'm not against the idea that some colors being a little close to other elements' colors.

Dragons have their elements as icon all over them, I don't think there's that much of an issue.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="DragonQueenHi" date="2022-06-26 03:30:22" ] Bumping this again i love it [/quote]
DragonQueenHi wrote on 2022-06-26 03:30:22:
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6