Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] mini lair clean-out .. lv25s
hello! please take these kids off my hands. anyone in my second tab (blue star) is up for grabs, just offer for any of the ones that aren't level 25. i prefer payment in gems but treasure is alright too.

i'm willing to take 150g each for onryo and namahage and 450g each for levia, behemo, and dahlia (culex's guide, ambush + berserker + eliminate). i am willing to haggle with them. thanks for reading mwa! i am subscribed so no need to ping
hello! please take these kids off my hands. anyone in my second tab (blue star) is up for grabs, just offer for any of the ones that aren't level 25. i prefer payment in gems but treasure is alright too.

i'm willing to take 150g each for onryo and namahage and 450g each for levia, behemo, and dahlia (culex's guide, ambush + berserker + eliminate). i am willing to haggle with them. thanks for reading mwa! i am subscribed so no need to ping
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
^
^
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
^
^
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
^
^
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
^
^
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
^
^
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
^
^
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Howdy!

I've read the post of yours and I was wondering if I could snag Onryo+Namahage for 300g by any chance? They're such pretties and I used to have dergs like them.
Plus,I've noticed that Namahage was hatched on my birthday and I instantly was like -- "oh my god,I need him".

It's alright if not,though! I just decided to give it a shot and ask about them. :)
Howdy!

I've read the post of yours and I was wondering if I could snag Onryo+Namahage for 300g by any chance? They're such pretties and I used to have dergs like them.
Plus,I've noticed that Namahage was hatched on my birthday and I instantly was like -- "oh my god,I need him".

It's alright if not,though! I just decided to give it a shot and ask about them. :)
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Slovakia
aaaa im super sorry but i put them on the ah and they got snapped up :(
@Slovakia
aaaa im super sorry but i put them on the ah and they got snapped up :(
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Ah. That's completely fine,I understand.
No worries though! Somebody just listed them for a quite of a higher price but I managed to snag them both from the person. ^^
Ah. That's completely fine,I understand.
No worries though! Somebody just listed them for a quite of a higher price but I managed to snag them both from the person. ^^
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png