Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RP|Closed] Survival of the Fearless
1 2 3 4 5
Inductance

Inductance felt the surrounding waters grow warmer. She flipped over to look at her surroundings and saw the coastline, easily spotted compared to the rest of the blue horizon. She watched her fellow swimmer pulled ahead, and decided to speed up as well. With a somewhat renewed energy, Inductance pulled on her backpack and took off from the water, before flapping towards land while shaking out the water from her mane. Using a bit of water magic, she coaxed the last droplets from her mane, drying it completely, and then landed in the sand beside Valiant.

He's flopped down in the sand, looking almost asleep. Maybe I should offer to help him get the water out, he looks kind of soggy. Inductance notes the searing sun though, and decides against it. Awkward to offer, and it'll probably do some evaporative cooling. Almost feel like wading back into the water for a bit. She looks up at the flyers, wondering if she should call to get their attention. But the burst of energy from seeing the new land has faded, and she really doesn't want to muster up the physical energy to yell, or the magical energy to attempt a short-distance communication with these dragons she barely knew. They'll probably land, if they're as tired as I am. Really tempted to just lie down here like Valiant over there, but an impractical fear of being judged for being tired after a six-day sleepless journey is preventing me from doing that. Inductance smiles at the absurdity, plops her backpack down into the sand next to her, and sits down, waiting. Close enough.
Inductance

Inductance felt the surrounding waters grow warmer. She flipped over to look at her surroundings and saw the coastline, easily spotted compared to the rest of the blue horizon. She watched her fellow swimmer pulled ahead, and decided to speed up as well. With a somewhat renewed energy, Inductance pulled on her backpack and took off from the water, before flapping towards land while shaking out the water from her mane. Using a bit of water magic, she coaxed the last droplets from her mane, drying it completely, and then landed in the sand beside Valiant.

He's flopped down in the sand, looking almost asleep. Maybe I should offer to help him get the water out, he looks kind of soggy. Inductance notes the searing sun though, and decides against it. Awkward to offer, and it'll probably do some evaporative cooling. Almost feel like wading back into the water for a bit. She looks up at the flyers, wondering if she should call to get their attention. But the burst of energy from seeing the new land has faded, and she really doesn't want to muster up the physical energy to yell, or the magical energy to attempt a short-distance communication with these dragons she barely knew. They'll probably land, if they're as tired as I am. Really tempted to just lie down here like Valiant over there, but an impractical fear of being judged for being tired after a six-day sleepless journey is preventing me from doing that. Inductance smiles at the absurdity, plops her backpack down into the sand next to her, and sits down, waiting. Close enough.
TuubBzG.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78499258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784993/78499258_350.png[/img][/url] Treva landed neatly on the sand, not even looking at the other two that had washed up before she did. [color=green]“Valentine…this is quite a new terrain. Please tell me you packed enough scrolls for this trip.”[/color] Treasure breathed, gazing around in awe. The aberration sat down, switched the scroll to a back talon, and began sifting through the sand, discussing the possibility of any marine life in the shallows.
78499258_350.png

Treva landed neatly on the sand, not even looking at the other two that had washed up before she did.
“Valentine…this is quite a new terrain. Please tell me you packed enough scrolls for this trip.” Treasure breathed, gazing around in awe.
The aberration sat down, switched the scroll to a back talon, and began sifting through the sand, discussing the possibility of any marine life in the shallows.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78719841][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787199/78719841_350.png[/img][/url] Nova landed half in the water, grabbing different shells and rocks. She put them in a small bag attached to her tail before looking in awe at all the sand. Immediately rushing over to the nearest dune she rolled in the sand, in-joying the warmth.
78719841_350.png

Nova landed half in the water, grabbing different shells and rocks. She put them in a small bag attached to her tail before looking in awe at all the sand. Immediately rushing over to the nearest dune she rolled in the sand, in-joying the warmth.
[center][emoji=light rune size=1][b][u]Siyok[/u][/b][emoji=light rune size=1][/center] Siyok used a final burst of energy and streaked towards the dunes, landing quickly. [i]Even I'm feeling a little tired. Everyone looks so exhausted.[/i] The imperial looked around. "Wow. Not a single tree or even a bush. Oh-Umm-Hello!" He noticed Inductance, Treva, Valentine, and Nova, jumping back. "I-I'll go. I-I won't bother you." The imperial moved away.
Siyok

Siyok used a final burst of energy and streaked towards the dunes, landing quickly. Even I'm feeling a little tired. Everyone looks so exhausted. The imperial looked around. "Wow. Not a single tree or even a bush. Oh-Umm-Hello!" He noticed Inductance, Treva, Valentine, and Nova, jumping back.
"I-I'll go. I-I won't bother you." The imperial moved away.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
[center][emoji=full moon size=1][b][u]Bounty[/u][/b][emoji=full moon size=1][/center] Bounty flew around in circles above the group before finding a suitable place to land down. Some of the others was swarming a poor Imperial in golden armor. Although they themself were a bit curious about his odd appearance, it wouldn't be advisable in their experience. Bounty hissed a bit in pain, finally feeling the sting of the sand, but remaining firmly planted in the hopes they'll get used to them eventually. Fingerless gloves and footpads were a poor choice.
Bounty
Bounty flew around in circles above the group before finding a suitable place to land down. Some of the others was swarming a poor Imperial in golden armor. Although they themself were a bit curious about his odd appearance, it wouldn't be advisable in their experience.
Bounty hissed a bit in pain, finally feeling the sting of the sand, but remaining firmly planted in the hopes they'll get used to them eventually. Fingerless gloves and footpads were a poor choice.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Hiroki

Hiroki flew across the sky, using his strong wings as well as arcane elemental magic to help him shorten the distance for a while. Even a trained fighter like him couldn’t really endure the long hours of flight. Hiroki felt soreness in his wing muscles, with his amount of magic reserves almost empty.

“Shouldn’t have tried for an easy way, I suppose.” He gave a snarky remark at himself under his breath. Upon landing on the hot sand, he found his crew mates not too far away, some looking at the imperial while others were busy looking at their, notes?
He looked at his water resources half full and there’s still some food left.

His claws are not accustomed to standing on sand, especially hot sand. After landing, Hiroki planted himself firmly onto the ground, ignoring the pain that the heat was causing.

Hiroki, observing his crewmates, not fully familiarised himself with the others, so he stood, somewhat distant from them.
Hiroki

Hiroki flew across the sky, using his strong wings as well as arcane elemental magic to help him shorten the distance for a while. Even a trained fighter like him couldn’t really endure the long hours of flight. Hiroki felt soreness in his wing muscles, with his amount of magic reserves almost empty.

“Shouldn’t have tried for an easy way, I suppose.” He gave a snarky remark at himself under his breath. Upon landing on the hot sand, he found his crew mates not too far away, some looking at the imperial while others were busy looking at their, notes?
He looked at his water resources half full and there’s still some food left.

His claws are not accustomed to standing on sand, especially hot sand. After landing, Hiroki planted himself firmly onto the ground, ignoring the pain that the heat was causing.

Hiroki, observing his crewmates, not fully familiarised himself with the others, so he stood, somewhat distant from them.
Y85Rm.gif eTQCL.gif ejzxC.gif
Dunerunner's eyes snaped open and her tail twitched sending sand that swept over her during her slumber tumbling off. she raised her head slowly her spiked scales keeping any sand from slipping into her eyes as she turned towards her coastline which only appeared as a blue speak from where she rested. her ears twitched at the faint noise.

Dragons had finial found her, she mused too herself as she stands siting on her back legs as if that might give her a better view of the dragons that were too far away for even her eyes to see. Now I have to wait for them to find me, maybe when the next sandstorm blows in, I can creep closer and catch a glimpse of these dragons.

Dunerunner's eyes snaped open and her tail twitched sending sand that swept over her during her slumber tumbling off. she raised her head slowly her spiked scales keeping any sand from slipping into her eyes as she turned towards her coastline which only appeared as a blue speak from where she rested. her ears twitched at the faint noise.

Dragons had finial found her, she mused too herself as she stands siting on her back legs as if that might give her a better view of the dragons that were too far away for even her eyes to see. Now I have to wait for them to find me, maybe when the next sandstorm blows in, I can creep closer and catch a glimpse of these dragons.

56740252.png56929984.png75744984.png click me go to my lineage!
For Inductance, there wasn't much on the trip here for her mind to do, so she'd memorized everyone's names, which seemed like a good idea at the time and remains one right now. Although I guess I always refer to everyone as "you". No name. Well, just in case I gotta use them, and so I can stop organizing people in my head as "the guy with the hair. Siyok lands nearby. Or with the neat wolf skin. I wonder if he's got a charm to keep it cool, my neck under my mane is getting kinda uncomfortably warm already. Oh, he's saying something.

"Oh! No, stay, we still need to coordinate what we're doing right now. We need to stick together for until we figure that out," Inductance tells Siyok as another two dragons land. Yeah, that statement didn't diminish the awkwardness of this situation. Also nice job, maybe he has actual things to do and I'm the only one here who doesn't know what their supposed to be doing right now. Woo.
For Inductance, there wasn't much on the trip here for her mind to do, so she'd memorized everyone's names, which seemed like a good idea at the time and remains one right now. Although I guess I always refer to everyone as "you". No name. Well, just in case I gotta use them, and so I can stop organizing people in my head as "the guy with the hair. Siyok lands nearby. Or with the neat wolf skin. I wonder if he's got a charm to keep it cool, my neck under my mane is getting kinda uncomfortably warm already. Oh, he's saying something.

"Oh! No, stay, we still need to coordinate what we're doing right now. We need to stick together for until we figure that out," Inductance tells Siyok as another two dragons land. Yeah, that statement didn't diminish the awkwardness of this situation. Also nice job, maybe he has actual things to do and I'm the only one here who doesn't know what their supposed to be doing right now. Woo.
TuubBzG.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78499258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/784993/78499258.png[/img][/url][/center] Treasure raised her head to look at the imperial with the wolffish features while Valentine was still busily sketching the talonful of microscopic shells she’d sifted out of the sand. [color=green]“You’re not bothering anyone yet, so it’s acceptable if you stay. We do need to plan, as the Obelisk says.”[/color] She said calmly, nudging her other head. Valentine looked up, unimpressed, and rolled up her scrolls. [color=green]“We should pool supplies, designate what everyone should carry, and develop a buddy system. The desert is completely new and tempting. We can’t have our water-carrier veer off to explore the nearest oasis only to get lost.”[/color] Valentine said, tucking the paper and quill into one of the many satchels strapped around the two necks.
78499258.png
Treasure raised her head to look at the imperial with the wolffish features while Valentine was still busily sketching the talonful of microscopic shells she’d sifted out of the sand.
“You’re not bothering anyone yet, so it’s acceptable if you stay. We do need to plan, as the Obelisk says.” She said calmly, nudging her other head. Valentine looked up, unimpressed, and rolled up her scrolls.
“We should pool supplies, designate what everyone should carry, and develop a buddy system. The desert is completely new and tempting. We can’t have our water-carrier veer off to explore the nearest oasis only to get lost.” Valentine said, tucking the paper and quill into one of the many satchels strapped around the two necks.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[center][emoji=full moon size=1][b][u]Bounty[/u][/b][emoji=full moon size=1][/center] Bounty looked up at the Aberration speaking, something about pooling resources and designating who carries what. "I have dried insects and fruits, and a few waterskins that should still be full," they said, taking inventory. "I also have a few extra changes of clothes. I can carry a decent amount, but I'm not extremely strong. My breed isn't known for that, and an extra pair of front legs actually doesn't do much."
Bounty
Bounty looked up at the Aberration speaking, something about pooling resources and designating who carries what.
"I have dried insects and fruits, and a few waterskins that should still be full," they said, taking inventory. "I also have a few extra changes of clothes. I can carry a decent amount, but I'm not extremely strong. My breed isn't known for that, and an extra pair of front legs actually doesn't do much."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5