Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RP|Closed] Survival of the Fearless
1 2 3 4 5
Daily temperature and water scarcity rolls are as follows
D12 rolled 6 D4 rolled 2

90 degrees the desert has plentiful water.

You feel like you're being watched......

(I am sorry for disappearing on y'all, but I needed a break for a while to think over some things before putting focus on this an again)
Daily temperature and water scarcity rolls are as follows
D12 rolled 6 D4 rolled 2

90 degrees the desert has plentiful water.

You feel like you're being watched......

(I am sorry for disappearing on y'all, but I needed a break for a while to think over some things before putting focus on this an again)
56740252.png56929984.png75744984.png click me go to my lineage!
[center][emoji=full moon size=1][b][u]Bounty[/u][/b][emoji=full moon size=1][/center] "Scratch that, it stopped raining," Bounty said, looking up at the sky. "Let's hope the tinder isn't TOO wet." Still, the feeling of being watched, a feeling they knew all too well, made them shudder. They just hoped it was some kind of desert animal or one of their colleagues. Nobody would go out all this way just to go after them, right? Right?
Bounty
"Scratch that, it stopped raining," Bounty said, looking up at the sky. "Let's hope the tinder isn't TOO wet."
Still, the feeling of being watched, a feeling they knew all too well, made them shudder. They just hoped it was some kind of desert animal or one of their colleagues. Nobody would go out all this way just to go after them, right? Right?
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
~Nova~

"Well does digging in the sand work the same as digging in the snow? We could just dig small holes then line them with cloth." She scooped up some sand in her claw and let it fall back to the ground. "Maybe that won't work"
~Nova~

"Well does digging in the sand work the same as digging in the snow? We could just dig small holes then line them with cloth." She scooped up some sand in her claw and let it fall back to the ground. "Maybe that won't work"
1 2 3 4 5