Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 477 478
@pikammd Specials can't be leveled just yet iirc. It's something that may be added in the future. I haven't asked Java about that in a while, though. Don't worry about it for now. No one has leveled their special kitsune.

(Also, if you ever want to trade items/kitsune, just let me know! We're allowed to do that, according to Java ^^)
@pikammd Specials can't be leveled just yet iirc. It's something that may be added in the future. I haven't asked Java about that in a while, though. Don't worry about it for now. No one has leveled their special kitsune.

(Also, if you ever want to trade items/kitsune, just let me know! We're allowed to do that, according to Java ^^)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Oh interesting, considering the main page already has level prices for leveling up specials. Maybe just nobody's done it yet?

Also YES I would LOVE to! That was my next question actually lol. Trading between players or like trading for something still in the grove?
Oh interesting, considering the main page already has level prices for leveling up specials. Maybe just nobody's done it yet?

Also YES I would LOVE to! That was my next question actually lol. Trading between players or like trading for something still in the grove?
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
I'm crazy.

Venture Deal: True Warrior
Expedition Leader: @pikammd
Payment: 1500G
Expedition Route: Unstable Grove Times 10.
I'm crazy.

Venture Deal: True Warrior
Expedition Leader: @pikammd
Payment: 1500G
Expedition Route: Unstable Grove Times 10.
___

She/Her
They/Them
@JavaMP If possible, could I be added to the ping list?
@JavaMP If possible, could I be added to the ping list?
Also, hopefully I’m doing this right. :v

Venture Deal: True Warriors
Expedition Leader: @RaevFyth
Payment: 150kt
Expedition Route: Craving Crevasse

I sent the expedition payment to JavaMP. If that is not the correct method, please let me know as it’s late and my reading comprehension may be poor lol. I will correct my mistake ASAP if I have made one.
Also, hopefully I’m doing this right. :v

Venture Deal: True Warriors
Expedition Leader: @RaevFyth
Payment: 150kt
Expedition Route: Craving Crevasse

I sent the expedition payment to JavaMP. If that is not the correct method, please let me know as it’s late and my reading comprehension may be poor lol. I will correct my mistake ASAP if I have made one.
[center]@RaevFyth [i]You approach the duo. They seem to bicker about... shoes? You clear your throat and they turn their attention towards you.[/i] [color=blue][font=Calibri][size =5]Come to seek aid in The Grove? You've found the right place, fufufu~![/color][/font][/size] [font=Herculanum][color=indigo][size =5]We've got a mess of disease ahead of us. Make sure you bring your mask, keke![/color][/font][/size] [i]The duo snatch your coins, arguing their way out the door...[/i] [quote=Loot] You received: A gnawing Kitsune! These Kitsune stalk wounded or ill creatures for a easy feast. It's patience however is not that great, causing it to give up on prey deemed not weak enough. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wxHutmZ.png[/img] [b]x2[/b] You got the following items: [item=Mangled Textile][item=Emetic Russula][item=Hellbender] [/quote][/center] ----- i believe java is asleep right now, you'll be added to the pinglist when they wake up ^^
@RaevFyth
You approach the duo. They seem to bicker about... shoes? You clear your throat and they turn their attention towards you.

Come to seek aid in The Grove? You've found the right place, fufufu~!

We've got a mess of disease ahead of us. Make sure you bring your mask, keke!

The duo snatch your coins, arguing their way out the door...
Loot wrote:
You received:

A gnawing Kitsune! These Kitsune stalk wounded or ill creatures for a easy feast. It's patience however is not that great, causing it to give up on prey deemed not weak enough.
wxHutmZ.png x2

You got the following items:
Mangled Textile Emetic Russula Hellbender

i believe java is asleep right now, you'll be added to the pinglist when they wake up ^^
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
(hiya I'm back! just woke and and will be going through the posts that need me!)
(hiya I'm back! just woke and and will be going through the posts that need me!)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@pikammd

Hiya! slowly working through the list I missed! I actually do give +20 soul power per set of doubles! so if you put in 6, you get +20 x3!

As for specials, we do have plans to make certain ones evolve (I actually have 3 in the works for that right now!) but yes currently there aren't any you can evolve. An indicator that will help in the future is a kitdex page! When i stop being busy I will update them I swear. If a kitdex page says anything other than "MAX" at the level indicator, it means they can still evolve a stage :D

As for trading, items can be traded freely across users but for kitsune I only allow trading equal level kitsune as I need some type of control so no one transfers a ton of kitsune to 1 person for free crystal infusions and stuff! Just as a precaution! Fusions and specials can also be traded! (I need to make an official post about trading as i notice I haven't put that anywhere on the first page...)

And lastly for the Arcane and Light, just normal levelling alongside each other doesn't quite do anything but would allow you to make a fusion of a high level if the both are high. I will try to put even more effort into higher level base fusions to make them worth it!
@pikammd

Hiya! slowly working through the list I missed! I actually do give +20 soul power per set of doubles! so if you put in 6, you get +20 x3!

As for specials, we do have plans to make certain ones evolve (I actually have 3 in the works for that right now!) but yes currently there aren't any you can evolve. An indicator that will help in the future is a kitdex page! When i stop being busy I will update them I swear. If a kitdex page says anything other than "MAX" at the level indicator, it means they can still evolve a stage :D

As for trading, items can be traded freely across users but for kitsune I only allow trading equal level kitsune as I need some type of control so no one transfers a ton of kitsune to 1 person for free crystal infusions and stuff! Just as a precaution! Fusions and specials can also be traded! (I need to make an official post about trading as i notice I haven't put that anywhere on the first page...)

And lastly for the Arcane and Light, just normal levelling alongside each other doesn't quite do anything but would allow you to make a fusion of a high level if the both are high. I will try to put even more effort into higher level base fusions to make them worth it!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Hraesvelgrr

Did you receive your order? If not I can send it out right now!
@Hraesvelgrr

Did you receive your order? If not I can send it out right now!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Alright one at a time, here we go!

Sweet! Thanks for letting me know about the doubles. That's a happy medium I can plan with now.

As for specials, aww darn, I was really hoping momma kitsune had more to her. XD BUT! That does mean I can go ahead and give her a rainbow seed like I planned on her final evolution! =D I'll put thay order in tomorrow.

As for trading, that makes sense. I'll hold off on asking or anything for kitsunes for now and keep an eye out for that update. I will be looking at items though.

And for the arcane/light, that was my plan to merge them both at 9! Always has been since those two are my flight. ^-^ But they're getting high enough that it'll be easier to level them one at a time.

Thanks again for letting me know all this!
Alright one at a time, here we go!

Sweet! Thanks for letting me know about the doubles. That's a happy medium I can plan with now.

As for specials, aww darn, I was really hoping momma kitsune had more to her. XD BUT! That does mean I can go ahead and give her a rainbow seed like I planned on her final evolution! =D I'll put thay order in tomorrow.

As for trading, that makes sense. I'll hold off on asking or anything for kitsunes for now and keep an eye out for that update. I will be looking at items though.

And for the arcane/light, that was my plan to merge them both at 9! Always has been since those two are my flight. ^-^ But they're getting high enough that it'll be easier to level them one at a time.

Thanks again for letting me know all this!
___

She/Her
They/Them
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 477 478