Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 247 248
@BlueSunsetLagoon Ping to self to check later!!!
@BlueSunsetLagoon Ping to self to check later!!!
Bookmark ~! [emoji=music note size=1]
Bookmark ~!
Hi, this is a really helpful thread, thank you! I just noticed - or am confused - that when coding for skins and accents, I think things have now changed again? Because it says: [i]Alternatively and more simply, you can now link skins and accents in the same way you would any other item (see above for instructions). The only downside to this is the fact that it does not allow you (or other users) to click on the skin/accent and preview how it would look on your own dragons. Example:[/i] Code: [item=Skin: Kitedancer] [item=Accent: Lightburst Flora] But you'll now notice that these DO link to a skin preview :D
Hi, this is a really helpful thread, thank you!

I just noticed - or am confused - that when coding for skins and accents, I think things have now changed again? Because it says:

Alternatively and more simply, you can now link skins and accents in the same way you would any other item (see above for instructions). The only downside to this is the fact that it does not allow you (or other users) to click on the skin/accent and preview how it would look on your own dragons.
Example:

Code:
Skin: Kitedancer Accent: Lightburst Flora

But you'll now notice that these DO link to a skin preview :D
CTF4up6.png
This was SUPER helpful!
This was SUPER helpful!
this thread is great! it allows me to start building bios and is another way for me to procrastinate! however, i do have a question. i see so many forum guides and bios where an image is places beside a block of text. i would really appreciate information on how to do so!
this thread is great! it allows me to start building bios and is another way for me to procrastinate! however, i do have a question. i see so many forum guides and bios where an image is places beside a block of text. i would really appreciate information on how to do so!
@innertrashtale If you mean like this : [columns][item=Greatshell][nextcol]-Some cool or random text, idk man-[/columns] You can do it by using columns! I'm not the best at explaining things, so I apologize if this is confusing in any way. I'll be using the - symbol to make the code visible but they aren't necessary to make it work. First, type in [-columns-], it will make your text look [columns]like this![/columns]Then to put an item next to the text you'll need to format it like this : [-columns-][-item=Greatshell-][-nextcol-][b]And then your text can go here![/b][-/columns-] You'll need to put [-nextcol-] after the item if you want your text to be centered next to the item correctly! otherwise it will be placed near the bottom of the item, like this : [columns][item=greatshell]-Some cool or random text, idk man-[/columns] I hope this helps! :)
@innertrashtale
If you mean like this :
Greatshell -Some cool or random text, idk man-
You can do it by using columns! I'm not the best at explaining things, so I apologize if this is confusing in any way. I'll be using the - symbol to make the code visible but they aren't necessary to make it work.

First, type in [-columns-], it will make your text look
like this!
Then to put an item next to the text you'll need to format it like this :
[-columns-][-item=Greatshell-][-nextcol-]And then your text can go here![-/columns-]
You'll need to put [-nextcol-] after the item if you want your text to be centered next to the item correctly! otherwise it will be placed near the bottom of the item, like this :
Greatshell -Some cool or random text, idk man-

I hope this helps! :)
She/Her pronouns button
A pixel art gif of a sparkling blue 90's computer with the lightning icon on its screen
@RaptorFury thank you so so much for the tip!
@RaptorFury thank you so so much for the tip!
Wow! About a month ago a friend mention this to me to help do my clan bio and it really helped me do my clan bio and forum signiture!
Wow! About a month ago a friend mention this to me to help do my clan bio and it really helped me do my clan bio and forum signiture!

5hF3FGk.png

kCTrfom.png
MsqRUgo.png
JDlFtpY.png
NlmYDAS.png
ja8Zr6s.png6.png4.pngV8n2O7p.pnghsdijfR.pngyxL0YP8.pngSample-M1.pngSample-S2.pngSample-M2.pngD3pLwiW.png ca4nyRv.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
qhK4FYS.png
Bookmark!
Bookmark!
ZaWqaad.gif
Honestly? Best thread follow I've probably done.
It's extremely helpful even though I'm still not thr best with coding regardless lol
Honestly? Best thread follow I've probably done.
It's extremely helpful even though I'm still not thr best with coding regardless lol
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 247 248