Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 106 107
- Girls collecting pokemon cards was pretty much unthinkable in the school setting; a teacher in kindergarten didn't believe me when I said a group of boys stole my pokemon cards because that's a "boy's game"

- The majority people in my area didn't have computers or cellphones, let alone the internet. Only places you could find PCs with or without net access were public libraries or schools, usually

- The futuristic metallic and plastic aesthetic were all the rage in my wee years

- Some of my favourite shows as a kid were Tom & Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rurouni Kenshin Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Medabots, and Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat

- Cassette tape players in cards and radios were common, and regularly used (we got a lot of books on cassette tapes from the library)
- Girls collecting pokemon cards was pretty much unthinkable in the school setting; a teacher in kindergarten didn't believe me when I said a group of boys stole my pokemon cards because that's a "boy's game"

- The majority people in my area didn't have computers or cellphones, let alone the internet. Only places you could find PCs with or without net access were public libraries or schools, usually

- The futuristic metallic and plastic aesthetic were all the rage in my wee years

- Some of my favourite shows as a kid were Tom & Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rurouni Kenshin Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Medabots, and Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat

- Cassette tape players in cards and radios were common, and regularly used (we got a lot of books on cassette tapes from the library)
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
silly band trading when it was at it's peak and the original mlp toys
silly band trading when it was at it's peak and the original mlp toys
Cmz8k8j.png 20 she/her
Cmz8k8j.png Gore artist
Cmz8k8j.png Pisces
Cmz8k8j.png FR +2
Cmz8k8j.png Insta
LFVcSDX.png
I recorded episodes of Buffy the Vampire slayer on the VHS tape that had my dads favorite adult movies on it.
I recorded episodes of Buffy the Vampire slayer on the VHS tape that had my dads favorite adult movies on it.
Space Cadet 3D Pinball
Space Cadet 3D Pinball
This space intentionally left blank
Witnessed the rise and fall of Superwholock
Witnessed the rise and fall of Superwholock
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
computers being introduced into my school for the first time
computers being introduced into my school for the first time
ca4nyRv.png1YB0OjO.pngeIK5iG7.pngtqGkHih.pnghelluva_boss.pngshe_ra.pngrnKnsgE.pngoaolHwW.pngll0CfnD.png11efmKl.pngMesq6uj.pngYMPbu9R.png
The first movie I ever owned was Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey on VHS.
The first movie I ever owned was Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey on VHS.
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
Animal Jam beta.
Animal Jam beta.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
I was alive when Sherlock Holmes was released.
I was alive when Sherlock Holmes was released.
I play competitive team fortress 2.
I play competitive team fortress 2.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 106 107