Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | side effect of the sunparched prowl
1 2 3
[quote name="Gutshot" date="2022-06-16 16:13:15" ] i legitimately went out and got some beef jerky today bc i kept thinking about these. it's the same base caveman instinct that makes me buy turkey legs at ren faire sometimes you just wanna get a big ol hunk of meat and Bite [/quote] me want meat bite ????
Gutshot wrote on 2022-06-16 16:13:15:
i legitimately went out and got some beef jerky today bc i kept thinking about these. it's the same base caveman instinct that makes me buy turkey legs at ren faire sometimes you just wanna get a big ol hunk of meat and Bite

me want meat bite ????
Y'all are making me have cravings ksdjksdjkd
Y'all are making me have cravings ksdjksdjkd
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
Haunchmeat looks so yummy...
I wanna grab it cook it and take a huge bite
Haunchmeat looks so yummy...
I wanna grab it cook it and take a huge bite
259fa4e8385528fdae45177d06f5e5f1cfbf226e.png
W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~

H0bF1BC.gif
I look at the Teeming Log thing from springswarm and I want to lick the orange bit. If only it were jelly.
I look at the Teeming Log thing from springswarm and I want to lick the orange bit. If only it were jelly.
Me, a vegetarian, be like [emoji=fae happy size=2] I no understand your ways
Me, a vegetarian, be like

I no understand your ways
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[quote name="creosote" date="2022-06-17 12:39:41" ] man you're so right... i want ribs now :< i do the same thing with the apple items too haha [item=honeycrisp apple][item=sour green apple] mmmm so juicy [/quote] SO TRUE SO TRUE the honeycrisp apple especially looks Sooooo good [quote name="TwT" date="2022-06-17 18:56:24" ] [quote name="Gutshot" date="2022-06-16 16:13:15" ] i legitimately went out and got some beef jerky today bc i kept thinking about these. it's the same base caveman instinct that makes me buy turkey legs at ren faire sometimes you just wanna get a big ol hunk of meat and Bite [/quote] me want meat bite ???? [/quote] me want bite.....me want pixel dragon ribs item delight.....
creosote wrote on 2022-06-17 12:39:41:
man you're so right... i want ribs now :<

i do the same thing with the apple items too haha
Honeycrisp Apple Sour Green Apple
mmmm so juicy

SO TRUE SO TRUE the honeycrisp apple especially looks Sooooo good
TwT wrote on 2022-06-17 18:56:24:
Gutshot wrote on 2022-06-16 16:13:15:
i legitimately went out and got some beef jerky today bc i kept thinking about these. it's the same base caveman instinct that makes me buy turkey legs at ren faire sometimes you just wanna get a big ol hunk of meat and Bite

me want meat bite ????

me want bite.....me want pixel dragon ribs item delight.....
hardwaregore.gif
1 2 3