Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 123 124
I worked a 12 HR shift today and I just got home,,, this is the first thing I see

They're perfect thank you so much!!

I feel like I just got a piece of my humanity back
I worked a 12 HR shift today and I just got home,,, this is the first thing I see

They're perfect thank you so much!!

I feel like I just got a piece of my humanity back
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@GlitchyOddy - Sorry for the wait! Here you go :D I hope you like it, but definitely let me know if there’s any changes you want me to make or anything I forgot. [s]Finally, an ocean scene. My power has been set free[/s] [img] https://imgur.com/PHB1aud.png[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/Spryf8H.png[/img]
@GlitchyOddy - Sorry for the wait! Here you go :D I hope you like it, but definitely let me know if there’s any changes you want me to make or anything I forgot.
Finally, an ocean scene. My power has been set free

PHB1aud.png
Spryf8H.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
[b]I am opening one USD slot for a grab bag drawing between $20 and [u]$100[/u].[/b] Dragons, human/humanoid characters, furries, weird aliens, robots- I can draw pretty much anything you throw at me. It isn’t a must, but just know if you give me anything aquatic I will vibe so hard I love painting underwater stuff so much please let me do more please please pl [center][size=5][font=book antiqua]Grab Bag[/center] [list][*]Throw some amount of money (between $20 and $100), character ref(s), and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song/playlist, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas like releasing a feral hog back into the wild, and see what happens. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas. [*]The rate will be approximately $30/hr. [*]These might end up falling into one of the strict categories I offer, but probably not. Funkier colors are not guaranteed but are likely, I love to put 47329837 colors in everything. Experimenting with painting/lineart styles may occur. The only guarantee is Vibes.[/list] [/size] [b]BEFORE YOU ORDER:[/b] [list][*]Post your order form with [b]all relevant info[/b] in one post [b]on this thread.[/b] (totally cool if you wanna reserve a post, just make sure all commission info is in one place once you edit it!) [*][b]PM me your paypal email [/b]once you post your form. [*][b]Please don’t send me order forms or commission info through PM.[/b] FR messages don’t have a search function and I get a lot of messages, I don’t want to have to dig through them trying to find it :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ Spherical Cow#6224)! FR messages suck (esp. on my ipad) & don’t show the whole conversation thread or have a search function, it’s really easy for stuff to get lost D:[/list] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (between $20 and $60) [b]Timelapse?:[/b] (+$5, will be uploaded to youtube) [b]VIBE:[/b] (this can be conveyed any way you like, and I’d rather it not be too specific- a song or moodboard or lore dragon bio is about the right level of Vibe Specificity- but YES it is mandatory) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO[/code] [size=1] @Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @. @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @owlshanty @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy @Tomata @SugaywaraKoushi @Conductors @sempere @5H4D0WDU57 @Casteller @JokerStripes @Kaminome @Dfinch @Koutarou @gullintanni @Lyudmila @Kaminome @Doki @ColorfulLava @MangoTangoMagpie @velvetpaws @phosphenes @sassibirb @FusionBoltzGX
I am opening one USD slot for a grab bag drawing between $20 and $100. Dragons, human/humanoid characters, furries, weird aliens, robots- I can draw pretty much anything you throw at me.

It isn’t a must, but just know if you give me anything aquatic I will vibe so hard I love painting underwater stuff so much please let me do more please please pl
Grab Bag
  • Throw some amount of money (between $20 and $100), character ref(s), and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song/playlist, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas like releasing a feral hog back into the wild, and see what happens.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas.
  • The rate will be approximately $30/hr.
  • These might end up falling into one of the strict categories I offer, but probably not. Funkier colors are not guaranteed but are likely, I love to put 47329837 colors in everything. Experimenting with painting/lineart styles may occur. The only guarantee is Vibes.

BEFORE YOU ORDER:
  • Post your order form with all relevant info in one post on this thread. (totally cool if you wanna reserve a post, just make sure all commission info is in one place once you edit it!)
  • PM me your paypal email once you post your form.
  • Please don’t send me order forms or commission info through PM. FR messages don’t have a search function and I get a lot of messages, I don’t want to have to dig through them trying to find it :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ Spherical Cow#6224)! FR messages suck (esp. on my ipad) & don’t show the whole conversation thread or have a search function, it’s really easy for stuff to get lost D:
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (between $20 and $60) [b]Timelapse?:[/b] (+$5, will be uploaded to youtube) [b]VIBE:[/b] (this can be conveyed any way you like, and I’d rather it not be too specific- a song or moodboard or lore dragon bio is about the right level of Vibe Specificity- but YES it is mandatory) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @. @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @owlshanty @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy @Tomata @SugaywaraKoushi @Conductors @sempere @5H4D0WDU57 @Casteller @JokerStripes @Kaminome @Dfinch @Koutarou @gullintanni @Lyudmila @Kaminome @Doki @ColorfulLava @MangoTangoMagpie @velvetpaws @phosphenes @sassibirb @FusionBoltzGX
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Dragon/character image: Tempest
Toyhouse Page
Some design notes:
-Her eyes glow
-Her horn rings are made of gold
-Her markings are symmetrical, her scars aren't

Payment: $60
Timelapse?: No thanks
VIBE: Deep sea horror
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YES
Dragon/character image: Tempest
Toyhouse Page
Some design notes:
-Her eyes glow
-Her horn rings are made of gold
-Her markings are symmetrical, her scars aren't

Payment: $60
Timelapse?: No thanks
VIBE: Deep sea horror
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YES
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
Fifteen minutes too late, one day I will grab one of these
Fifteen minutes too late, one day I will grab one of these
bL3QrMq.png
HOH
This is absolutely amazing, oh my goodness ;0;
No changes needed, this is perfect!! Thank you so so much aa
HOH
This is absolutely amazing, oh my goodness ;0;
No changes needed, this is perfect!! Thank you so so much aa
image20.jpg
@FusionBoltzGX - Here you go! I hope you like it but let me know if I forgot anything or if you want me to make any changes c: [img]https://imgur.com/eVRhap1.png[/img]
@FusionBoltzGX - Here you go! I hope you like it but let me know if I forgot anything or if you want me to make any changes c:

eVRhap1.png
[b]I am opening one USD slot for a grab bag drawing between $20 and $100.[/b] Dragons, human/humanoid characters, furries, weird aliens, robots- I can draw pretty much anything you throw at me. It isn’t a must, but just know if you give me anything aquatic I will vibe so hard I love painting underwater stuff so much please let me do more please please pl [center][size=5][font=book antiqua]Grab Bag[/center] [list][*]Throw some amount of money (between $20 and $100), character ref(s), and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song/playlist, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas like releasing a feral hog back into the wild, and see what happens. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas. [*]The rate will be approximately $30/hr. [*]These might end up falling into one of the strict categories I offer, but probably not. Funkier colors are not guaranteed but are likely, I love to put 47329837 colors in everything. Experimenting with painting/lineart styles may occur. The only guarantee is Vibes.[/list] [/size] [b]BEFORE YOU ORDER:[/b] [list][*]Post your order form with [b]all relevant info[/b] in one post [b]on this thread.[/b] (totally cool if you wanna reserve a post, just make sure all commission info is in one place once you edit it!) [*][b]PM me your paypal email [/b]once you post your form. [*][b]Please don’t send me order forms or commission info through PM.[/b] FR messages don’t have a search function and I get a lot of messages, I don’t want to have to dig through them trying to find it :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ Spherical Cow#6224)! FR messages suck (esp. on my ipad) & don’t show the whole conversation thread or have a search function, it’s really easy for stuff to get lost D:[/list] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (between $20 and $60) [b]Timelapse?:[/b] (+$5, will be uploaded to youtube) [b]VIBE:[/b] (this can be conveyed any way you like, and I’d rather it not be too specific- a song or moodboard or lore dragon bio is about the right level of Vibe Specificity- but YES it is mandatory) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO[/code] [size=1] @Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @. @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @owlshanty @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy @Tomata @SugaywaraKoushi @Conductors @sempere @5H4D0WDU57 @Casteller @JokerStripes @Kaminome @Dfinch @Koutarou @gullintanni @Lyudmila @Kaminome @Doki @ColorfulLava @MangoTangoMagpie @velvetpaws @phosphenes @sassibirb @FusionBoltzGX

I am opening one USD slot for a grab bag drawing between $20 and $100. Dragons, human/humanoid characters, furries, weird aliens, robots- I can draw pretty much anything you throw at me.

It isn’t a must, but just know if you give me anything aquatic I will vibe so hard I love painting underwater stuff so much please let me do more please please pl
Grab Bag
  • Throw some amount of money (between $20 and $100), character ref(s), and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song/playlist, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas like releasing a feral hog back into the wild, and see what happens.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas.
  • The rate will be approximately $30/hr.
  • These might end up falling into one of the strict categories I offer, but probably not. Funkier colors are not guaranteed but are likely, I love to put 47329837 colors in everything. Experimenting with painting/lineart styles may occur. The only guarantee is Vibes.

BEFORE YOU ORDER:
  • Post your order form with all relevant info in one post on this thread. (totally cool if you wanna reserve a post, just make sure all commission info is in one place once you edit it!)
  • PM me your paypal email once you post your form.
  • Please don’t send me order forms or commission info through PM. FR messages don’t have a search function and I get a lot of messages, I don’t want to have to dig through them trying to find it :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ Spherical Cow#6224)! FR messages suck (esp. on my ipad) & don’t show the whole conversation thread or have a search function, it’s really easy for stuff to get lost D:
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (between $20 and $60) [b]Timelapse?:[/b] (+$5, will be uploaded to youtube) [b]VIBE:[/b] (this can be conveyed any way you like, and I’d rather it not be too specific- a song or moodboard or lore dragon bio is about the right level of Vibe Specificity- but YES it is mandatory) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naeryl @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @. @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize @satakkraxias @Heart @Ardenweald @Avmire @thelocalcryptid @alexmonstrous @maranimh @Gaze @Liljanlaulu @Telefrag @sleah @Valishtu @Chu2 @spinyax @owlshanty @Hemophobia @Cloudsteps @vintagesinister @Avmire @Lundlaeva @moonthegoon @pghbekka @Vrtra @Petrichor @TomSwifty @Denali1050 @SirLeafheart @GlitchyOddy @Tomata @SugaywaraKoushi @Conductors @sempere @5H4D0WDU57 @Casteller @JokerStripes @Kaminome @Dfinch @Koutarou @gullintanni @Lyudmila @Kaminome @Doki @ColorfulLava @MangoTangoMagpie @velvetpaws @phosphenes @sassibirb @FusionBoltzGX
Character image: Character's toyhouse can be found here!
Payment: $100 (the copy/paste code says up to $60 so lemme know if this is too much!)
Timelapse?: No thank you!
VIBE: Honestly something... genuinely kinda horrifying. Obviously nothing too extreme (blood/minor gore is fine, but nothing as much as guts spilling out, torture/mutiliation, etc.), but he's a character that I'm intending to give off some kind of monster-like vibes. Kind of like some sort of old horror from folklore.
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: Yes hehe
Character image: Character's toyhouse can be found here!
Payment: $100 (the copy/paste code says up to $60 so lemme know if this is too much!)
Timelapse?: No thank you!
VIBE: Honestly something... genuinely kinda horrifying. Obviously nothing too extreme (blood/minor gore is fine, but nothing as much as guts spilling out, torture/mutiliation, etc.), but he's a character that I'm intending to give off some kind of monster-like vibes. Kind of like some sort of old horror from folklore.
As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: Yes hehe
_ _ _ _ _ df2r8k7-d319cec4-64bd-4aa4-93ff-16e301fb5a0a.png - - - - - - - - - - - -Rooster
_ _ _ __ _ adult · female · christian · FRT+2

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ baaaaa
oneeee.png
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Clan Directory · Wishlist
dcphclj-ef0a915c-8c62-481e-bd8e-a2de4c1e1bb3.gif
Oh my gosh, it looks incredible! No changes needed, thank you so much!
Oh my gosh, it looks incredible! No changes needed, thank you so much!
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 123 124