Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's the cutest baby dragon?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Tundras and imperials and spirals and wildclaws and snappers and at this point it would probably be easier to list the ones I dont like XD

Tundras and imperials and spirals and wildclaws and snappers and at this point it would probably be easier to list the ones I dont like XD

All of them, but with a special mention for Imps - they look like kittens doing the loaf to me.
All of them, but with a special mention for Imps - they look like kittens doing the loaf to me.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
Honestly, by my bias coatls. They have the most adorable pose and face, I have started a collection...But, at the same time, Banescales with innocent eyes are so freaking adorable!

@Limanya
o-o
Honestly, by my bias coatls. They have the most adorable pose and face, I have started a collection...But, at the same time, Banescales with innocent eyes are so freaking adorable!

@Limanya
o-o
~
Baby spirals, they are adorable. I don't know why they are just my favorite, probably the giant eyes and the small nose.
Baby spirals, they are adorable. I don't know why they are just my favorite, probably the giant eyes and the small nose.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
Personally I think baby guardians are the cutest! Maybe it's because they're a very classic western dragon so it's cute to imagine what I've always pictured with the word dragon but as a baby. But I just adore their cute expressions. Snappers are also very cute.
Personally I think baby guardians are the cutest! Maybe it's because they're a very classic western dragon so it's cute to imagine what I've always pictured with the word dragon but as a baby. But I just adore their cute expressions. Snappers are also very cute.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Gaolers, hands down! ;_; Especially with Innocent eyes. They're such cute little puffballs. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59079358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/590794/59079358_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Nocturnes and Tundras are my second-favorites.
Gaolers, hands down! ;_; Especially with Innocent eyes. They're such cute little puffballs.
59079358_350.png
Nocturnes and Tundras are my second-favorites.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Abs Nocs, Spirals, Banes
Abs Nocs, Spirals, Banes
Screeee

CgsEDzR.png
1vAtYxM.png
4Gh3xRo.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Coming Back From Hiatus
For me it's snappers hands down. I imagine they'd be like little rhino calf's, sturdy and clumsy. Running into things and overall just adorable.
For me it's snappers hands down. I imagine they'd be like little rhino calf's, sturdy and clumsy. Running into things and overall just adorable.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Mirrors all the way
Mirrors all the way
rnytdP6.png
Banescales with Innocent Eyes. They are the cutest thing and can't be beaten.

That being said, I also adore baby Coatls and baby Gaolers.
Banescales with Innocent Eyes. They are the cutest thing and can't be beaten.

That being said, I also adore baby Coatls and baby Gaolers.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14