Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] A Poor Man's Guide to Baldwin's
1 2 3
@0birdmasta0 get pinged self
@0birdmasta0 get pinged self
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
This guide is actually so useful!! Ty for making it!
This guide is actually so useful!! Ty for making it!
lHdQ8WC.giflight.gif
@ArcticFox98 cool guide!I agree with you, Baldwin is a great income source. Maybe not immediately, but if you keep the pot brewing 24/7 it should return eventually! (Think obelisk release... When I finally emptied my hoard of all my brewed genes I had 50kG & 20Mt - I never saw that much dragon cash all at once before!!!)

I did a double-take when I read you can sell imbued sulfur for 150kt though.
It has 2x fine alchemical reductions in it which sell for at least that so you'd be going backwards selling sulfur for that price!
But your quoted prices are truth! I visit AH before brewing imbued sulfur myself now because for the last year or so its been cheaper to buy them than brew them myself - it ties up my pot for 6hrs - and I can use that time (and ingredients) to brew something profitable instead.

I used to mail players who were selling genes way under production cost (Think Poi/Tox/Pins/Trail) until I got tired of hearing "Thanks but I'm just doing it for the XP"

Have you ever placed a value on brew-time?
For brews L17+* I used to find I could make at least 5G/kt per brew-hour on top of the ingredient 'cost' (I know the costs are always fluctuating but I have a ballpark amount for each one that they generally float around)

*(I found it hard to make profit on recipes <L17, presumably because so many users are just brewing for XP)

@ArcticFox98 cool guide!I agree with you, Baldwin is a great income source. Maybe not immediately, but if you keep the pot brewing 24/7 it should return eventually! (Think obelisk release... When I finally emptied my hoard of all my brewed genes I had 50kG & 20Mt - I never saw that much dragon cash all at once before!!!)

I did a double-take when I read you can sell imbued sulfur for 150kt though.
It has 2x fine alchemical reductions in it which sell for at least that so you'd be going backwards selling sulfur for that price!
But your quoted prices are truth! I visit AH before brewing imbued sulfur myself now because for the last year or so its been cheaper to buy them than brew them myself - it ties up my pot for 6hrs - and I can use that time (and ingredients) to brew something profitable instead.

I used to mail players who were selling genes way under production cost (Think Poi/Tox/Pins/Trail) until I got tired of hearing "Thanks but I'm just doing it for the XP"

Have you ever placed a value on brew-time?
For brews L17+* I used to find I could make at least 5G/kt per brew-hour on top of the ingredient 'cost' (I know the costs are always fluctuating but I have a ballpark amount for each one that they generally float around)

*(I found it hard to make profit on recipes <L17, presumably because so many users are just brewing for XP)

qDkA25S.png
Thank you for this, I am bookmarking it!
Thank you for this, I am bookmarking it!
fXjdRL8.png
WHY DIDNT I DISCOVER THIS GUIDE EARLIER :(

?this is and amazing guide btw)
WHY DIDNT I DISCOVER THIS GUIDE EARLIER :(

?this is and amazing guide btw)
glQPf.gifG4gLb.gifMFfOK.gif3mXgq.gifCqEUD.gifGHVU4.gifVtlA6.gif
wishlist |
free dragons! | LVL 25 Loans | Leveling Service | Raffle
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.png
@JazziBelle
@JazziBelle
bookmarking !
bookmarking !
IMG_1140.png âš– AEGIS / WYNE |

âš– ANY PRONOUNS | AGENDER AROBI POLYAM

⚖ FR +12:00 | 中文/ English ok!
@Arcticfox98 I have this spreadsheet I made with every recipe on it, which calculates what the most efficient recipes are at each level, among other things. You're welcome to use it if it helps! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3192206/1
@Arcticfox98 I have this spreadsheet I made with every recipe on it, which calculates what the most efficient recipes are at each level, among other things. You're welcome to use it if it helps! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3192206/1
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Bookmarking!

Thanks so much for making this guide!
Bookmarking!

Thanks so much for making this guide!
pw6wjy.png9jfuw5.png ePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
5DjYECS.png
mhnw8k.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
ho5ff5.png 14eo54.pngm2bx5o.png
Thank you for this guide! I really had no idea where to start with Baldwin's, and this is great help!
Thank you for this guide! I really had no idea where to start with Baldwin's, and this is great help!
1 2 3