Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 443 444
Sundancer was jolted awake when she heard some sort of banging. She leaped out of her bed, alarmed. ‘Who is it?’ She rasped, then heard who the speaker was. ‘Lett? Yes, I’m here. I’m fine.’ She says, opening the door. ‘Is Eyee asleep?’ She said, staring at Eyee’s sleeping head. ‘What happened? Don’t tell me..’ she murmured, eyeing the forest suspiciously. She sighed. ‘I’m glad you both are okay.’ She murmured, letting concern flood into her eyes. Then she paused, and stared at them. ‘I heard that something happened..it better not be what I think it is though.’ She said.

@ketchalin

Sundancer votes for Martha.
Sundancer was jolted awake when she heard some sort of banging. She leaped out of her bed, alarmed. ‘Who is it?’ She rasped, then heard who the speaker was. ‘Lett? Yes, I’m here. I’m fine.’ She says, opening the door. ‘Is Eyee asleep?’ She said, staring at Eyee’s sleeping head. ‘What happened? Don’t tell me..’ she murmured, eyeing the forest suspiciously. She sighed. ‘I’m glad you both are okay.’ She murmured, letting concern flood into her eyes. Then she paused, and stared at them. ‘I heard that something happened..it better not be what I think it is though.’ She said.

@ketchalin

Sundancer votes for Martha.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76764207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/767643/76764207.png[/img][/url] --- Viv --- --- --- --- --- --- Liz --- [/center] @Magmish Viv and Liz realize that Hsinchu was right behind them. Adiris came to prepare a funeral. [u]"I think it was obviously a trap, but I don't know anything about how it was made."[/u] Viv gestures to the top of the cliffs. Liz mutters. [u]"The boulder must have been up there, but it is unclear where the killer would have stood."[/u] Did the killer simply wait at the summit to push a rock when Bumblebee approached the bait at the cliff's bottom? Or was it complicated with ropes in planks? ...Which would probably be destroyed anyway. Liz spoke in a rather bored tone. [u]"If you want to know what I think, the killer used some sort of lure to get Bumblebees into the forest at night. Not food. Not a lantern, because she has plenty of lanterns."[/u] She peers closer at the golden debris, some shiny, unable to make out quite what is is. [u]"Wow, that seems pretty smart-[/u] Viv piped up. [u]"I'm not an expert. I'm just a head stuck to Viv!"[/u] Liz snorted and chuckled. [u]"And I want to do my best."[/u] Viv's jaws were agape with embarrassment. [u]"I was talking about the killer! Not you!"[/u] Viv and Liz still needed to head back with the firewood. It was still on her mind, but walking back through the forest alone with a killer on the loose made her hesitate.
76764207.png
--- Viv --- --- --- --- --- --- Liz ---

@Magmish

Viv and Liz realize that Hsinchu was right behind them. Adiris came to prepare a funeral.

"I think it was obviously a trap, but I don't know anything about how it was made." Viv gestures to the top of the cliffs. Liz mutters. "The boulder must have been up there, but it is unclear where the killer would have stood."

Did the killer simply wait at the summit to push a rock when Bumblebee approached the bait at the cliff's bottom? Or was it complicated with ropes in planks? ...Which would probably be destroyed anyway.

Liz spoke in a rather bored tone. "If you want to know what I think, the killer used some sort of lure to get Bumblebees into the forest at night. Not food. Not a lantern, because she has plenty of lanterns." She peers closer at the golden debris, some shiny, unable to make out quite what is is.

"Wow, that seems pretty smart- Viv piped up.

"I'm not an expert. I'm just a head stuck to Viv!" Liz snorted and chuckled. "And I want to do my best."

Viv's jaws were agape with embarrassment. "I was talking about the killer! Not you!"

Viv and Liz still needed to head back with the firewood. It was still on her mind, but walking back through the forest alone with a killer on the loose made her hesitate.
Lette nodded.
"Eyee sleeps. She will wake later." Lette shuffled on the step. "I...dreamed another death. By the cliffs, if I think right. Can we...go together? I do not...I wish to not see it alone. I do not like to be alone. But Eyee sleeps and I must see..." Lette sighed heavily. "I am glad to see you well, Sunny. Most distrust us...I would not lose a friend." Lette hopped away from the front of the den. "I am going to look. See what I can see. Maybe Eyee can tell a clue or secret to know the killer. She thinks better than I do." Lette paused, head cocked a little. "I think...I think perhaps I will vote Martha tonight."

@ladyvixen
Lette nodded.
"Eyee sleeps. She will wake later." Lette shuffled on the step. "I...dreamed another death. By the cliffs, if I think right. Can we...go together? I do not...I wish to not see it alone. I do not like to be alone. But Eyee sleeps and I must see..." Lette sighed heavily. "I am glad to see you well, Sunny. Most distrust us...I would not lose a friend." Lette hopped away from the front of the den. "I am going to look. See what I can see. Maybe Eyee can tell a clue or secret to know the killer. She thinks better than I do." Lette paused, head cocked a little. "I think...I think perhaps I will vote Martha tonight."

@ladyvixen
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Chimkin blinks tiredly at the remains of Bumblebee, it's wings curling closer to their body in sadness. Two dragons dead, and an innocent exiled. The killer was still on the loose... Chimkin raises its head as it looks around at the clan it was supposed to help get on its feet, and wonders how things had gone badly so quickly. With a tired sigh, Chimkin votes for Moyasu.
Chimkin blinks tiredly at the remains of Bumblebee, it's wings curling closer to their body in sadness. Two dragons dead, and an innocent exiled. The killer was still on the loose... Chimkin raises its head as it looks around at the clan it was supposed to help get on its feet, and wonders how things had gone badly so quickly. With a tired sigh, Chimkin votes for Moyasu.
Lichtdrache.gif
Nightmare

Another death. Nightmare has already awoken and watching the dragons convers on the crushed dragon from a distant tree. He has been thinking to himself away from his clan members. A death now meant that they exiled the wrong dragon. He grumbled to himself. But new clues. Nightmare thought for a moment He stacked what was the best clue and his best guess
Nightmare voted for Martha
Nightmare

Another death. Nightmare has already awoken and watching the dragons convers on the crushed dragon from a distant tree. He has been thinking to himself away from his clan members. A death now meant that they exiled the wrong dragon. He grumbled to himself. But new clues. Nightmare thought for a moment He stacked what was the best clue and his best guess
Nightmare voted for Martha
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/647#post_51440901][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/745422/74542134p.png[/img][/url] [b][font=Mistral][size=6]Hsinchu[/size][/font][/b] After Nighttime: 2/3[/center] Hsinchu was mulling over the evidence, or lack thereof. The Killer used a Boulder, but there are no Earth dragons here. Easy to think it would have to be a dragon high in strength. A lot of dragons can claim they’re too weak to do such a thing, but Hsinchu can’t trust the words they say. Even if they’re true about their lack of strength, it’s possible it’s the work of an intelligent dragon, one capable of devising such a trap. Small, weak but smart. In the end, she had to go back to Misty's murder. The Wildclaw was strangled in her own home. Adiris, Moyasu, Astria, Sundancer, Eyee and Lette, and Choraline. Those are her main suspects. She considered Viz and Liz, but they seem lighter than Misty with no familiars that could aid them. [right]@Epioth (sorry for the late reply, my summer jobs and the weather are making it hard for me to roleplay)[/right] She overhears their conversation, for they’re trying to figure how this happened. “It could have been a mirror.” She points down at one of the glass shards. “Bumblebee was a very shiny dragon. If she approached a mirror, the area would have been illuminated. Then the Killer would have seen it from the top of the cliffs, knowing when to push the boulder down. …I think” she ends. They’ll have to cast someone out again and she doesn’t want to isolate another innocent dragon. There isn't much to go on, and as time goes by she wonders if she was wrong about everything. Doubting her own mind. Try as she might, she has no idea who would do such a thing. [center]Hsinchu feels useless and decides to talk a walk through the forest to clear her thoughts.[/center] During her walk, she thinks about the clan, and the relationships within it. Sundancer, Eyee and Lette stick out. They are very close, almost inseparable. Is there a reason behind such closeness? They’ll go into great lengths to protect each other. Martha and Choraline are close too, but she can’t imagine how a dragon as big as Martha could commit Misty’s murder. She needs more time to think.
74542134p.png
Hsinchu
After Nighttime: 2/3

Hsinchu was mulling over the evidence, or lack thereof.

The Killer used a Boulder, but there are no Earth dragons here. Easy to think it would have to be a dragon high in strength. A lot of dragons can claim they’re too weak to do such a thing, but Hsinchu can’t trust the words they say.

Even if they’re true about their lack of strength, it’s possible it’s the work of an intelligent dragon, one capable of devising such a trap. Small, weak but smart.

In the end, she had to go back to Misty's murder.
The Wildclaw was strangled in her own home.

Adiris, Moyasu, Astria, Sundancer, Eyee and Lette, and Choraline.
Those are her main suspects. She considered Viz and Liz, but they seem lighter than Misty with no familiars that could aid them.
@Epioth (sorry for the late reply,
my summer jobs and the weather are making
it hard for me to roleplay)

She overhears their conversation, for they’re trying to figure how this happened.
“It could have been a mirror.” She points down at one of the glass shards.

“Bumblebee was a very shiny dragon. If she approached a mirror, the area would have been illuminated. Then the Killer would have seen it from the top of the cliffs, knowing when to push the boulder down.

…I think” she ends.

They’ll have to cast someone out again and she doesn’t want to isolate another innocent dragon. There isn't much to go on, and as time goes by she wonders if she was wrong about everything. Doubting her own mind.

Try as she might, she has no idea who would do such a thing.
Hsinchu feels useless and decides to talk a walk through the forest to clear her thoughts.
During her walk, she thinks about the clan, and the relationships within it. Sundancer, Eyee and Lette stick out. They are very close, almost inseparable. Is there a reason behind such closeness? They’ll go into great lengths to protect each other.

Martha and Choraline are close too, but she can’t imagine how a dragon as big as Martha could commit Misty’s murder.

She needs more time to think.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76764207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/767643/76764207.png[/img][/url] --- Viv --- --- --- --- --- --- Liz --- [/center] @magmish no worries! (darn I was planning on posting the same thing) A lightbulb goes off in Viv's head, no pun intended. [u]"That sounds pretty smart!"[/u] Liz purred with delight, glad she wasn't the only one obsessed with the crimes. [u]"I'm glad you're not the killer."[/u] Viv nodded. As much as she doesn't want to leave the site, or travel alone, the clan needs dinner tonight. She needs to get to work so she heads back to the kitchen. She sees Eyeelette and Sundancer chatting near their home. Someone in the clan had to be the killer, it was hard to imagine it was Sundancer. She doesn't cook with her usual vigor. The blood onion sat on her countertop, since it has really been two days since she got it. She could not shake the feeling that it could be Choraline. Liz picks up on her sister's woes. [u]"You seem worried. Are you worried about being killed?[/u]" Viv shakes her head solemnly and whispers. [u]"I don't think it is Sundancer..."[/u] She sees her looking at the blood onion. [u]"So you think its Choraline?"[/u] Liz mused, interested. [u]"I mean, it could be..."[/u] Viv shook her head. She wouldn't even think to betray her after she helped Viv get her star ingredient. But the dragon could not shake those thoughts. [b](((rescind vote))) (((voting to exile Choraline)))[/b]
76764207.png
--- Viv --- --- --- --- --- --- Liz ---

@magmish no worries! (darn I was planning on posting the same thing)

A lightbulb goes off in Viv's head, no pun intended. "That sounds pretty smart!" Liz purred with delight, glad she wasn't the only one obsessed with the crimes. "I'm glad you're not the killer." Viv nodded.

As much as she doesn't want to leave the site, or travel alone, the clan needs dinner tonight. She needs to get to work so she heads back to the kitchen. She sees Eyeelette and Sundancer chatting near their home. Someone in the clan had to be the killer, it was hard to imagine it was Sundancer.

She doesn't cook with her usual vigor. The blood onion sat on her countertop, since it has really been two days since she got it. She could not shake the feeling that it could be Choraline.

Liz picks up on her sister's woes. "You seem worried. Are you worried about being killed?" Viv shakes her head solemnly and whispers. "I don't think it is Sundancer..." She sees her looking at the blood onion.

"So you think its Choraline?" Liz mused, interested. "I mean, it could be..."

Viv shook her head. She wouldn't even think to betray her after she helped Viv get her star ingredient. But the dragon could not shake those thoughts.

(((rescind vote)))
(((voting to exile Choraline)))
(Amora realizes that dragons in KitC are dying, and comes to the realization it may have to leave soon.)

Dragon death.

So that is what is happening in dragon-clan.

Death not something new. Tried dragon blood once, from dead dragon. Tasted bad, very bad. Bitter, not tasty like fish blood. Never had dragon blood again.

May have to leave soon. No dragons, no new dragons. No fear to eat.

Amora mechanically votes for Martha.
(Amora realizes that dragons in KitC are dying, and comes to the realization it may have to leave soon.)

Dragon death.

So that is what is happening in dragon-clan.

Death not something new. Tried dragon blood once, from dead dragon. Tasted bad, very bad. Bitter, not tasty like fish blood. Never had dragon blood again.

May have to leave soon. No dragons, no new dragons. No fear to eat.

Amora mechanically votes for Martha.
Moyasu tries his best to abstain from interacting with the crime scene, though it's not like he needs to. A lot of needless death deters him from even stepping outside. It wasn't out of fear, more out of disgust and rage. He didn't know the ones who died, but he knew they didn't deserve to die.

mechanically, moyasu votes for Martha
Moyasu tries his best to abstain from interacting with the crime scene, though it's not like he needs to. A lot of needless death deters him from even stepping outside. It wasn't out of fear, more out of disgust and rage. He didn't know the ones who died, but he knew they didn't deserve to die.

mechanically, moyasu votes for Martha
giphy.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/647#post_51440901][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/745422/74542134p.png[/img][/url] [b][font=Mistral][size=6]Hsinchu[/size][/font][/b] [/center] She walks around the forest, finding her way back to the scene of the crime. She stares at the boulder for a long time. [center]Hsinchu votes for [b]Martha[/b][/center]
74542134p.png
Hsinchu

She walks around the forest, finding her way back to the scene of the crime.

She stares at the boulder for a long time.
Hsinchu votes for Martha
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 443 444