Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81
9 whole years! Cheers!! [emoji=fae love size=2]
9 whole years!
Cheers!!
AAAAA the new art looks incredible!!! Good job fr team!!!!
AAAAA the new art looks incredible!!! Good job fr team!!!!
THE ART IS WONDERFUL! so, so excited about this lovely update!

happy anniversary, everyone!! <33
THE ART IS WONDERFUL! so, so excited about this lovely update!

happy anniversary, everyone!! <33
Enchanted-Libra_pixel_sig.pnggiphy.gifEnchanted-Libra.png
x8bDWFu.png
mtHAEL4.png
JvUa9ma.png
This things are socool , and the familiar is super sweet
This things are socool , and the familiar is super sweet
I'm disappointed that the Wandering Contagion has been so thoroughly de-meated over the years. I have VERY big expectations for the extra banners of the Rotrock Rim and Wyrmwound, I hope you can deliver on the Gross.

The Crystalspine Reaches, however, have never looked better! Arguably one of the biggest glowups, since it was so underwhelming in its old art. Home sweet home!
I'm disappointed that the Wandering Contagion has been so thoroughly de-meated over the years. I have VERY big expectations for the extra banners of the Rotrock Rim and Wyrmwound, I hope you can deliver on the Gross.

The Crystalspine Reaches, however, have never looked better! Arguably one of the biggest glowups, since it was so underwhelming in its old art. Home sweet home!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Happy Anniversary everyone! And what a pleasure it is to share this with you - this game always keeps me coming back for more so I am truly happy to be a part of this celebration and I love the changes too!
Happy Anniversary everyone! And what a pleasure it is to share this with you - this game always keeps me coming back for more so I am truly happy to be a part of this celebration and I love the changes too!
Oooh happy anniversary! So excited
Oooh happy anniversary! So excited
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
My first anniversary of FR *wipes away tear* and such an incredible one too
My first anniversary of FR *wipes away tear* and such an incredible one too
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
But, but, but...I LIKED the old Nature banner! D: Don't get me wrong, I like the new one as well, it's very pretty, but I prefer the deeper-forest-y feel. Maybe we'll get more sub-location banners in the future. The new items are very nice as well. However, I noticed with the apparel piece, Cartographer, the female Ridgeback has two maps/worms. I'm assuming this is a bug and will be fixed soon? [img]https://i.imgur.com/8W3FDA4.png[/img]
But, but, but...I LIKED the old Nature banner! D: Don't get me wrong, I like the new one as well, it's very pretty, but I prefer the deeper-forest-y feel. Maybe we'll get more sub-location banners in the future.

The new items are very nice as well. However, I noticed with the apparel piece, Cartographer, the female Ridgeback has two maps/worms. I'm assuming this is a bug and will be fixed soon?

8W3FDA4.png
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
HEWN CITY BANNER HEWN CITY BANNER HEWN CITY BANNER
HEWN CITY BANNER HEWN CITY BANNER HEWN CITY BANNER
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81