Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DRAGXNBLXXD'S ADOPT SHOP] [4/5]
1 2 3 4 5 6
may I be added to your pinglist? :) thank you!
may I be added to your pinglist? :) thank you!
SqvPQgh.png

[ Noah. ]
· art shop
· adopts
· hatchery
· wishlist

@scarecrows adding!
@scarecrows adding!
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
@Tsarinatorment Hello! I finished up your oders! let me know if you want anything changed [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871238573670662177/984123404749787136/tsarinatorment1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/871238573670662177/984123405089529976/tsarinatorment2.png[/img]
@Tsarinatorment Hello! I finished up your oders! let me know if you want anything changed
tsarinatorment1.png
tsarinatorment2.png
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
Order: 1x Banescale for now, huehue
Dragon(s) Img/Link:
softer leon

How are you paying?: gems/egg
(Optional) Additional/Pinglist Add/Breed Request: you know i'd love to see pearlcatchers and skydancers, haha. i have one of each in mind for an adopt if you decide to add them! i'd gladly sponsor later if they aren't added and i have the funds to spare!
Order: 1x Banescale for now, huehue
Dragon(s) Img/Link:
softer leon

How are you paying?: gems/egg
(Optional) Additional/Pinglist Add/Breed Request: you know i'd love to see pearlcatchers and skydancers, haha. i have one of each in mind for an adopt if you decide to add them! i'd gladly sponsor later if they aren't added and i have the funds to spare!
@Pathogenic im so glad to draw leon :D!! Alright, so itd be 660 gems with the primal eye, is that okay? and my eggs are priced for 288g!

Also, you can sponsor anytime! just lmk if you want it to be in this order or a future one!
@Pathogenic im so glad to draw leon :D!! Alright, so itd be 660 gems with the primal eye, is that okay? and my eggs are priced for 288g!

Also, you can sponsor anytime! just lmk if you want it to be in this order or a future one!
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
Order: 1x banescale
Dragon(s) Img/Link:
Not Found

How are you paying?: gem
(Optional) Additional/Pinglist Add/Breed Request: pls add me to the new breed pinglist if you have one! love your art style..
Order: 1x banescale
Dragon(s) Img/Link:
Not Found

How are you paying?: gem
(Optional) Additional/Pinglist Add/Breed Request: pls add me to the new breed pinglist if you have one! love your art style..
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology pretty bane! itll be 470g if that's okay? and adding you to my pinglist!
@ufology pretty bane! itll be 470g if that's okay? and adding you to my pinglist!
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl Added!
@Naeryl Added!
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
that sounds good! i'll send payment shortly! c:

aaaaa thanks, i appreciate that!! <333 that may be a future look, or an alternate form for him. i'm still thinking on it, huehue.

i'll likely sponsor in a future order! c:
that sounds good! i'll send payment shortly! c:

aaaaa thanks, i appreciate that!! <333 that may be a future look, or an alternate form for him. i'm still thinking on it, huehue.

i'll likely sponsor in a future order! c:
1 2 3 4 5 6