Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80 81
The new banners are so cool and refreshing to look at! Happy 9th anniversary everyone!!
The new banners are so cool and refreshing to look at! Happy 9th anniversary everyone!!
XI8Ptgx.jpg
Being in Ice, I actually like the Tundra banner, but I'm most probably staying with the Flows one when it comes, as it will surely be much... ehhh... cooler? xD
Being in Ice, I actually like the Tundra banner, but I'm most probably staying with the Flows one when it comes, as it will surely be much... ehhh... cooler? xD
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
happy anni thank u staff this looks amazing QwQ
happy anni thank u staff this looks amazing QwQ
anomalous_nekomata.png
The Coliseum page also shows a blank white banner for me
The Coliseum page also shows a blank white banner for me

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[i]LUMINAX IS ON THE MAP[/i] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/55b9641a6c9224329baa5d452a7efe73.png[/img] This is like marking off unknown/don't go there zones with "here there be dragons," but you are a dragon
LUMINAX IS ON THE MAP
55b9641a6c9224329baa5d452a7efe73.png
This is like marking off unknown/don't go there zones with "here there be dragons," but you are a dragon
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Thats awesome! All the new artworks look amazing aah! <33
Thats awesome! All the new artworks look amazing aah! <33
Are there any plans for the "main" banner like on the front page, because it does seem awfully dated now?

Despite this being a "lowkey" anniversary, I do believe it is my favourite so far from the 4 I've been around for. Super glad to see new banners and sidebars, they're so lovely, and the future choices are exciting!
Are there any plans for the "main" banner like on the front page, because it does seem awfully dated now?

Despite this being a "lowkey" anniversary, I do believe it is my favourite so far from the 4 I've been around for. Super glad to see new banners and sidebars, they're so lovely, and the future choices are exciting!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61453771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614538/61453771_350.png[/img][/url] By golly it seems Nightingale will have a new apprentice! Happy anniversary to EVERYONE![/center]
61453771_350.png
By golly it seems Nightingale will have a new apprentice! Happy anniversary to EVERYONE!
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We listen for the Serpent
We know not what it is
We know not what it wants
But it keeps us safe.
cNlQITm.png
OP663nl.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
Happy Anniversary!!! First Anniversary being here and hopefully not the last !!!
Happy Anniversary!!! First Anniversary being here and hopefully not the last !!!
Y5AUp2a.gif
I love new fire domen's banner!
I love new fire domen's banner!
37871307_m.png37871338_m.png 37871307_m.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80 81