Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Sup y'all!
Hello, my fellow dragon enthusiasts!

I am so happy I stumbled upon this game when I was feeling nostalgic for neopets! The art is just gorgeous.

I'd like to introduce myself and get started with getting to know the wider community!

To start, I'm 27 years old and a huge fantasy nerd. My love of dragons is all thanks to the movies Dragonheart and the old PC and Dreamcast(?) Video game Dragonriders or Pern.

Like many of you, I draw and make art, play video games, read, and play table top RPGs, primarily DnD.

I am an axolotl breeder irl too, and apparently I just can't get enough of tracking genetics and bloodlines so, here I am ?(?-?)?

Also, hella bad at coding and making things look nice, so if anyone could point me in the direction of a helpful guide I would be eternally grateful!
Hello, my fellow dragon enthusiasts!

I am so happy I stumbled upon this game when I was feeling nostalgic for neopets! The art is just gorgeous.

I'd like to introduce myself and get started with getting to know the wider community!

To start, I'm 27 years old and a huge fantasy nerd. My love of dragons is all thanks to the movies Dragonheart and the old PC and Dreamcast(?) Video game Dragonriders or Pern.

Like many of you, I draw and make art, play video games, read, and play table top RPGs, primarily DnD.

I am an axolotl breeder irl too, and apparently I just can't get enough of tracking genetics and bloodlines so, here I am ?(?-?)?

Also, hella bad at coding and making things look nice, so if anyone could point me in the direction of a helpful guide I would be eternally grateful!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
HIYA, @BloodWitch ! :D I noticed you needed a guide for some BBCode and i happen to have one here!

I really hope this helps :) I've personally found it very helpful!

ALSO WELCOME TO FLIGHT RISING!!! :D
HIYA, @BloodWitch ! :D I noticed you needed a guide for some BBCode and i happen to have one here!

I really hope this helps :) I've personally found it very helpful!

ALSO WELCOME TO FLIGHT RISING!!! :D
"Weeds are flowers too. Don't tear them up because they grow different."

i promise i'll do something cool with this one day

wishlist!
Yay, thank you! I am so grateful! o(?????)o
Yay, thank you! I am so grateful! o(?????)o
@BloodWitch
WELCOME!!! I'm also new so I wanted to say hi a little too. Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll send u a little gift, I hope u like :]
@BloodWitch
WELCOME!!! I'm also new so I wanted to say hi a little too. Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll send u a little gift, I hope u like :]
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
@Mewk

Thank you!

Your dragons are beautiful, btw. I am genuinely in LOVE with Saria.
@Mewk

Thank you!

Your dragons are beautiful, btw. I am genuinely in LOVE with Saria.
@BloodWitch
HEHHE OFC

And thank u :] Saria was a gift to me from my friend and she's so precious! I saw u liked DND soooo here's the source of her name!

I named her after my first DND character who I named Saria. She was a wood elf druid who was originally a gold dragon who served Bahamut. She was too vain and didn't care for other life and was cast down into a mortal form to learn humility and kindness. After all her travels and after saving hundreds of people, Bahamut came to her and restored her form to normal. However, instead of returning to Mount Celestia, she stayed on the material plane with her friends and travelled the world, teaching others kindness and forming her own druid circle.

I played her character for 3 years, fought Tiamat and got to level 20 (best dnd campaign ever, we played Hoard of the Dragon Queen with some extensions)

Hope you like the read, sorry for the length lol she's my one true baby <3
@BloodWitch
HEHHE OFC

And thank u :] Saria was a gift to me from my friend and she's so precious! I saw u liked DND soooo here's the source of her name!

I named her after my first DND character who I named Saria. She was a wood elf druid who was originally a gold dragon who served Bahamut. She was too vain and didn't care for other life and was cast down into a mortal form to learn humility and kindness. After all her travels and after saving hundreds of people, Bahamut came to her and restored her form to normal. However, instead of returning to Mount Celestia, she stayed on the material plane with her friends and travelled the world, teaching others kindness and forming her own druid circle.

I played her character for 3 years, fought Tiamat and got to level 20 (best dnd campaign ever, we played Hoard of the Dragon Queen with some extensions)

Hope you like the read, sorry for the length lol she's my one true baby <3
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
@Mewk

That's a super dope character arc! i'm so glad you told me about her. I too have a habit of naming my characters in games after my DnD characters, lol.

I haven't played Horde of the Dragon Queen yet, though I would love to at some point! Coincidentally, my very first DnD character was also a druid (it was 4th edition and I talked my DM into letting my wildshape form be a young dragon :P).

My progenitor dragon, Aberron, is also named after a gold dragon in my homebrew DnD world! He established an empire of humans, kobolds, and dragonborn and was worshipped as a god for so long he eventually transformed into a divine being.

and now that I think about it i'm kicking myself for not making him gold XD

@Mewk

That's a super dope character arc! i'm so glad you told me about her. I too have a habit of naming my characters in games after my DnD characters, lol.

I haven't played Horde of the Dragon Queen yet, though I would love to at some point! Coincidentally, my very first DnD character was also a druid (it was 4th edition and I talked my DM into letting my wildshape form be a young dragon :P).

My progenitor dragon, Aberron, is also named after a gold dragon in my homebrew DnD world! He established an empire of humans, kobolds, and dragonborn and was worshipped as a god for so long he eventually transformed into a divine being.

and now that I think about it i'm kicking myself for not making him gold XD

Hey there!

Welcome to FR!

I love fantasy too, but I haven't played much D&D yet ^^;

Hope you have a lovely weekend and I'll see you around!

Sincerely,
islet
Hey there!

Welcome to FR!

I love fantasy too, but I haven't played much D&D yet ^^;

Hope you have a lovely weekend and I'll see you around!

Sincerely,
islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx