Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Skins
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30
Omg i love all the skins! But the shattered serpent one is the best. Just got one in the delta, so in love.
Also I need dem ferrets.
So cutteeeeee
Omg i love all the skins! But the shattered serpent one is the best. Just got one in the delta, so in love.
Also I need dem ferrets.
So cutteeeeee
RY79kSb.png
Holy hell! New fams and skins. Also, FINALLY you guys are making a Gem MP gene? REALLY?!?!?!?! I have been waiting on this for so long! The Gem Market has been so bad lately that something like this was long overdue. You guys are awesome! :D
Holy hell! New fams and skins. Also, FINALLY you guys are making a Gem MP gene? REALLY?!?!?!?! I have been waiting on this for so long! The Gem Market has been so bad lately that something like this was long overdue. You guys are awesome! :D
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Which component do you need for the chocolate ferret? And are both ferrets available in the Coliseum?
Which component do you need for the chocolate ferret? And are both ferrets available in the Coliseum?
Would you ever consider when you post skins to maybe include the name of them? I've found that tracking them down is nearly impossible without a name of what I'm looking for.
Would you ever consider when you post skins to maybe include the name of them? I've found that tracking them down is nearly impossible without a name of what I'm looking for.
sLpAJ21.png
Any chance on Vistas any time soon?
Any chance on Vistas any time soon?
Ooooh splendid~
Ooooh splendid~
CSlUWkg.png
I saw the Auction House options before you posted this update, and was confused that it hadn't been announced. A long-awaited addition. Thanks! :D:D
I saw the Auction House options before you posted this update, and was confused that it hadn't been announced. A long-awaited addition. Thanks! :D:D
ugh the ferrets are so cute and the AH update WOW SO COOL

thanks guys!
ugh the ferrets are so cute and the AH update WOW SO COOL

thanks guys!
H5gdpTc.png
Those ferrets!! ;o;
Those ferrets!! ;o;
How much are the silver ferrets in the marketplace? Since the least expensive one in the auction house is 200k, which is ridiculous :X
How much are the silver ferrets in the marketplace? Since the least expensive one in the auction house is 200k, which is ridiculous :X
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30