Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | OLD AS DUNG Keep/Sell/Food spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ElidNaers @Bwee @mlein @koigras @Raru @moldavitemanatee

Oh good lord, I made this just after I joined and I didn't know there was a subscribe to thread button, I basically left this sheet here and thought this thead had gotten lost in the pile. Now I'm pinged and I come back to find it in active use, holy bawls. I'm glad it's being useful to people :D

Little amendment to make from a now more weathered coli-player:

-FOOD SELLS QUITE WELL IN STACKS AT THE AUCTION HOUSE. If you ever find yourself having a good chunk of foodstuffs, sell it on the AH. Best way to go about this is to search for the food item, get an estimate of the best deal on the market, then sell your stuff for a fraction less per unit. You can expect roughly 100treasure per food unit, which is more than you'd get autoselling. It's slower and less reliable though, and not very handy for small amounts.

-You can also sell 'useless' materials and 'other' type items from the hoard, though I'd recommend waiting until you have a stack of 99 with a new small stack. This way you won't get caught with your pants down when Crim asks.

- If you have a food you only have one or two of, KEEP THEM AROUND, if Crim asks for them you'll make a nice easy buck :)

- You can sell Swipp items in stacks if you're not interested in the trade. Very very rare items (like platinum ore or the cobras) I've given up on collecting, but selling a single one on the AH can make me over 10k treasure :)

This is how I've been making a nice buck so far, though others prefer to 100% hoard everything. My method is my preferred balance between making quick money but not having my hoard bare.
@ElidNaers @Bwee @mlein @koigras @Raru @moldavitemanatee

Oh good lord, I made this just after I joined and I didn't know there was a subscribe to thread button, I basically left this sheet here and thought this thead had gotten lost in the pile. Now I'm pinged and I come back to find it in active use, holy bawls. I'm glad it's being useful to people :D

Little amendment to make from a now more weathered coli-player:

-FOOD SELLS QUITE WELL IN STACKS AT THE AUCTION HOUSE. If you ever find yourself having a good chunk of foodstuffs, sell it on the AH. Best way to go about this is to search for the food item, get an estimate of the best deal on the market, then sell your stuff for a fraction less per unit. You can expect roughly 100treasure per food unit, which is more than you'd get autoselling. It's slower and less reliable though, and not very handy for small amounts.

-You can also sell 'useless' materials and 'other' type items from the hoard, though I'd recommend waiting until you have a stack of 99 with a new small stack. This way you won't get caught with your pants down when Crim asks.

- If you have a food you only have one or two of, KEEP THEM AROUND, if Crim asks for them you'll make a nice easy buck :)

- You can sell Swipp items in stacks if you're not interested in the trade. Very very rare items (like platinum ore or the cobras) I've given up on collecting, but selling a single one on the AH can make me over 10k treasure :)

This is how I've been making a nice buck so far, though others prefer to 100% hoard everything. My method is my preferred balance between making quick money but not having my hoard bare.
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
Augh seriously you guys are the best, amazing work ~
Augh seriously you guys are the best, amazing work ~
Amazing. Extremely useful!
Amazing. Extremely useful!
Bless your face.
Bless your face.
Thanks very much to all ! I'm finally getting into FR (school happened) and this is exactly what I was looking for :)
Thanks very much to all ! I'm finally getting into FR (school happened) and this is exactly what I was looking for :)
ZNhRsiG.png
Awesomeness, I have been looking for something like this, I was having trouble figuring out what was important to keep or throw away. Thanks for the hard work.
Awesomeness, I have been looking for something like this, I was having trouble figuring out what was important to keep or throw away. Thanks for the hard work.
@Graficcha

Check out the update for the new Chocolate Ferret Swipp familiar! He's been added to the sheet. Can't wait to manage to get one for my Lair.
@Graficcha

Check out the update for the new Chocolate Ferret Swipp familiar! He's been added to the sheet. Can't wait to manage to get one for my Lair.
@moldavitemanatee
Oooooomg yesyesyesyes ovo
@moldavitemanatee
Oooooomg yesyesyesyes ovo
@Graficcha, I've noticed that a lot of the items I have in my hoard, particularly food items, are not on the sheet. Would you like information on them? I'd be happy to make up a list with the general info for you.

Also, I assume it's a good idea to just keep every Materials item we get our paws on. I have a lot that also aren't on your list, but since those will eventually go to crafting, I've just been sitting on them.
@Graficcha, I've noticed that a lot of the items I have in my hoard, particularly food items, are not on the sheet. Would you like information on them? I'd be happy to make up a list with the general info for you.

Also, I assume it's a good idea to just keep every Materials item we get our paws on. I have a lot that also aren't on your list, but since those will eventually go to crafting, I've just been sitting on them.
bHeX9bv.png
Thank you for this!
Thank you for this!
O5KivSN.pnguDN6wom.png
1 2 3 4 5 6