Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | OLD AS DUNG Keep/Sell/Food spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6
To whoever is keeping track of the spreadsheet:

I put in a formula on Column F so that it will automatically fill in whether or not you should "Sell", "Food", or "Save X".
To whoever is keeping track of the spreadsheet:

I put in a formula on Column F so that it will automatically fill in whether or not you should "Sell", "Food", or "Save X".
QQnBZuq.gif
[LIST] [*]Changed name of column C to "Action." [*]Changed formula for column C to include "Brew." * [*]Changed formula in "T:F Ratio" column: 0 in "Food" column displays "N/A." [*]Changed conditional formatting in column C to be more visually pleasing, and colorblind friendly. [*]Added conditional formatting to highlight duplicate rows. [*]Added name to column A, "Item." [*]Added name to column B, "Item Type." [*]Added data validation to "Item Type" column to restrict text to a given list. [*]Added data validation to "Treasure" column to restrict values to "Number 0 or Greater." [*]Added data validation to "Food" column to restrict values to "Number 0 or Greater." [*]Added data validation to "# Needed" column to encourage numerical values. [/LIST] [quote=*] Formula for Column C now includes a test for if the item has a "# Needed" value equal to zero, AND has a Treasure value of less than or equal to 20, AND has a T:F Ratio greater than 10 or N/A. Limits arbitrarily chosen. Items that meet this criteria are labeled "Brew" and are considered items that are low enough importance/value to be transmuted in Baldwin's cauldron.[/quote]
  • Changed name of column C to "Action."
  • Changed formula for column C to include "Brew." *
  • Changed formula in "T:F Ratio" column: 0 in "Food" column displays "N/A."
  • Changed conditional formatting in column C to be more visually pleasing, and colorblind friendly.
  • Added conditional formatting to highlight duplicate rows.
  • Added name to column A, "Item."
  • Added name to column B, "Item Type."
  • Added data validation to "Item Type" column to restrict text to a given list.
  • Added data validation to "Treasure" column to restrict values to "Number 0 or Greater."
  • Added data validation to "Food" column to restrict values to "Number 0 or Greater."
  • Added data validation to "# Needed" column to encourage numerical values.
* wrote:
Formula for Column C now includes a test for if the item has a "# Needed" value equal to zero, AND has a Treasure value of less than or equal to 20, AND has a T:F Ratio greater than 10 or N/A. Limits arbitrarily chosen.

Items that meet this criteria are labeled "Brew" and are considered items that are low enough importance/value to be transmuted in Baldwin's cauldron.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngXiooxiH.pngq7HgQ8F.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
@Grafficha
This sheet is wonderful, thank you!
@Grafficha
This sheet is wonderful, thank you!
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
I compared my hoard with the list and found some missing items, so i decided to fill them in.

Added 11 missing food entries and their values to the list:

Insect: Redwing Hopper, Red and Black Froghopper, Four-Spot Mealworm
Meat: Searing Bunny, Extinguished Bunny, Forestpath Rooster, Game Fowl
Seafood: Sea Fae
Plant: Thistle, Centaur Ration Pouch, Greater Plantain
I compared my hoard with the list and found some missing items, so i decided to fill them in.

Added 11 missing food entries and their values to the list:

Insect: Redwing Hopper, Red and Black Froghopper, Four-Spot Mealworm
Meat: Searing Bunny, Extinguished Bunny, Forestpath Rooster, Game Fowl
Seafood: Sea Fae
Plant: Thistle, Centaur Ration Pouch, Greater Plantain
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
I guess people actually try to collect food items for their hoard. Me? I sell everything I don't need to convert to feed my dragons on the AH. It's probably the single biggest consistent source of income I have and makes the coli even more profitable than it already is. I try to convert the lower food value items for my dragons and sell the higher food value items since they sell faster.
I guess people actually try to collect food items for their hoard. Me? I sell everything I don't need to convert to feed my dragons on the AH. It's probably the single biggest consistent source of income I have and makes the coli even more profitable than it already is. I try to convert the lower food value items for my dragons and sell the higher food value items since they sell faster.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Awesome resource !!!!
pinging myself @unbridledpassion
Awesome resource !!!!
pinging myself @unbridledpassion
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@Graficcha I'm not sure if this is just me, but I think the row header disappeared again.
@Graficcha I'm not sure if this is just me, but I think the row header disappeared again.
@susurrus

I'll admit I am entirely baffled at the work of the individuals who've taken over this spreadsheet, this is kind of amazing.

I plonked the row headers back in any case, after some getting my bearings. Thanks for notifying.
@susurrus

I'll admit I am entirely baffled at the work of the individuals who've taken over this spreadsheet, this is kind of amazing.

I plonked the row headers back in any case, after some getting my bearings. Thanks for notifying.
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
I don't understand all of this - so I am not tampering with the spreadsheet at all - but I am for sure using it!
Thanks all!
I don't understand all of this - so I am not tampering with the spreadsheet at all - but I am for sure using it!
Thanks all!
14xdtg7.pnglis_by_cas_a_fras-d9ilm83.gifsignature_by_cas_a_fras-d9kfojx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6