Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | gao's guard - reprints
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 267 268
[quote name="sazanami" date="2022-06-02 14:48:02" ] @/fallenangel i guess the offending thing within the spreadsheets was links to frtools for the previews, however they removed all of my links no matter what where some were literally just usernames and a link back to my shop. i never used url shorteners in any of these cases editing bc i feel like this message probably wasnt clear enough... 3 different google links were removed, with only 1 featuring the offense. the other 2 were in different messages that were a pinglist and custom info that offended none of the rules, so i am unsure as to why they would be deleted? they were plain google links that didn't use any shortener, nor had frtools within it :*( [/quote] Oh oof. Sorry to hear they removed everything instead of the one offending item they claim. Will hit up the blog. Thank you for the information. Still looking forward to more fun. Wishing all skin artists a goodluck moving forward too!
sazanami wrote on 2022-06-02 14:48:02:
@/fallenangel i guess the offending thing within the spreadsheets was links to frtools for the previews, however they removed all of my links no matter what where some were literally just usernames and a link back to my shop. i never used url shorteners in any of these cases

editing bc i feel like this message probably wasnt clear enough... 3 different google links were removed, with only 1 featuring the offense. the other 2 were in different messages that were a pinglist and custom info that offended none of the rules, so i am unsure as to why they would be deleted? they were plain google links that didn't use any shortener, nor had frtools within it :*(

Oh oof. Sorry to hear they removed everything instead of the one offending item they claim. Will hit up the blog. Thank you for the information. Still looking forward to more fun.

Wishing all skin artists a goodluck moving forward too!
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Some payment reminders! Please send payments to me via 1-way CR or PM, thank you!

Sly look light - run 4 (550g)
@Zerobotic
@ilwip
@Fujo

Sly look dark - run 4 (550g)
@Fujo
@Zerobotic
@Mekiko

Wolfwisp - run 5 (800g)
@Mekiko
@Staryon
@maliketh

Sparkleclaw - run 3 + 4 (550g)
@priest
@Naitochan
@saltmarsh
Some payment reminders! Please send payments to me via 1-way CR or PM, thank you!

Sly look light - run 4 (550g)
@Zerobotic
@ilwip
@Fujo

Sly look dark - run 4 (550g)
@Fujo
@Zerobotic
@Mekiko

Wolfwisp - run 5 (800g)
@Mekiko
@Staryon
@maliketh

Sparkleclaw - run 3 + 4 (550g)
@priest
@Naitochan
@saltmarsh
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri
Not to be that guy but do you think you could wait at least 24hrs before sending reminder pings? People have jobs and lives and its kind of rude to come home to two pings for payment when it hasn't even been a day yet.

edit: thank you for understanding!!
@frostmeri
Not to be that guy but do you think you could wait at least 24hrs before sending reminder pings? People have jobs and lives and its kind of rude to come home to two pings for payment when it hasn't even been a day yet.

edit: thank you for understanding!!
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
Hello!
I’d love slots for wolfwisp, sly look light, and sly look dark!<3
Hello!
I’d love slots for wolfwisp, sly look light, and sly look dark!<3
uSGMmBd.png
I'd love to be on your general pinglist if you have one!
I'd love to be on your general pinglist if you have one!
they/he
art
May I get a slot for wolfwisp, please?
May I get a slot for wolfwisp, please?
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: bat trap
Hello, I'd love a slot for sly look - dark, please! Thank you!
Hello, I'd love a slot for sly look - dark, please! Thank you!
6D3DnVo.gif
Hi! can I get a slot for a wolfwisp? thamks!
Hi! can I get a slot for a wolfwisp? thamks!
gc4jlkF.png pN27FTO.png kTuvfij.png trbGmoR.png 5KT5SCp.png
ca4nyRv.png
fX0bVgZ.png
LCqISMP.png
kseo325.png
Pgv53XB.png
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
hello lmao
May I have a slot for sparkleclaw please?
May I have a slot for sparkleclaw please?
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
hi! can i please reserve a slot for sparkleclaw? it looks like the link to the editable pinglist is broken or removed, or i'd sign up myself :')
hi! can i please reserve a slot for sparkleclaw? it looks like the link to the editable pinglist is broken or removed, or i'd sign up myself :')
the yachtfather
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 267 268