Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Goldie's headshot shop} closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@goldiefazbear

I said Instagram because her new design is suggestive and didn't know what this site allowed. But this one and the one she is shown with a snow leopard is the one I was hinting at.

And move of love partners . There is about 3 recent ones with the same body pattern since it's her new design.

And I don't mind the questions .
@goldiefazbear

I said Instagram because her new design is suggestive and didn't know what this site allowed. But this one and the one she is shown with a snow leopard is the one I was hinting at.

And move of love partners . There is about 3 recent ones with the same body pattern since it's her new design.

And I don't mind the questions .
bOdoW5l.png
Pinglist please!! These are so so good
Pinglist please!! These are so so good
image20.jpg
@goldenrain305 okay, I will be sending you a sketch as soon as I Start working on it so you can tell me if you like it.

@GlitchyOddy added! and thank you !<3
@goldenrain305 okay, I will be sending you a sketch as soon as I Start working on it so you can tell me if you like it.

@GlitchyOddy added! and thank you !<3
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
ok cool thanks @goldiefazbear
ok cool thanks @goldiefazbear
bOdoW5l.png
@Granum Hello, I'm pinging you in case the message I sent to you here didn't appear in your notifications, so you can tell me what do you want in your order! [quote name="GoldieFazbear" date="2022-03-23 18:56:21" ] @Granum Okay, I have been looking at both of them , what apparel do you want to include if you want to include any at all¿ also, do you want me to do the skins? ( and last question, do you want them to be on the same imagen? separated? or both? ( like having the imagen with both together but also having a copy of each one separated?) I'll be determining price once I am sure of what stuff do I need to draw , so sorry for taking a bit long today to ask ^^ [/quote]
@Granum Hello, I'm pinging you in case the message I sent to you here didn't appear in your notifications, so you can tell me what do you want in your order!
GoldieFazbear wrote on 2022-03-23 18:56:21:
@Granum
Okay, I have been looking at both of them , what apparel do you want to include if you want to include any at all¿ also, do you want me to do the skins? ( and last question, do you want them to be on the same imagen? separated? or both? ( like having the imagen with both together but also having a copy of each one separated?)
I'll be determining price once I am sure of what stuff do I need to draw , so sorry for taking a bit long today to ask ^^
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't get it!

The two of them together in one image would be wonderful! But if you can't It's no problem!
For their apparel just the scarf and compass/hat for Granite. As for the skins, just Basalt's skin. If it's too much please let me know! You don't have to make them separately. Thank you so much for doing this!
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't get it!

The two of them together in one image would be wonderful! But if you can't It's no problem!
For their apparel just the scarf and compass/hat for Granite. As for the skins, just Basalt's skin. If it's too much please let me know! You don't have to make them separately. Thank you so much for doing this!
@Granum
Don't worry, I wanted to make sure that you received it so I'm glad that you did now!
Doing both of them on a same image is perfectly fine with me, since he only have 3 apparel pieces he would cost you 430g, and 420g for Basalt since her skin is quite complex for me.
the total would be 850 gems for both of them, hope that okay with you!
@Granum
Don't worry, I wanted to make sure that you received it so I'm glad that you did now!
Doing both of them on a same image is perfectly fine with me, since he only have 3 apparel pieces he would cost you 430g, and 420g for Basalt since her skin is quite complex for me.
the total would be 850 gems for both of them, hope that okay with you!
Absolutely! That's more than reasonable! I don't mind if you simplify things, I certainly do it all the time. I'll send the CR right away
Absolutely! That's more than reasonable! I don't mind if you simplify things, I certainly do it all the time. I'll send the CR right away
@Granum Hello there, sorry for the delay, I have been quite busy with work and taking care of pets ^^" I have finally finished your two lovelies and let me tell you , I had so much fun drawing them! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/41162822fb3c7ed818d015d1cbb49a38/cb69740d860bd979-7f/s540x810/5ba9966153ebff811dc9f8cc1ff4b193c6756803.png[/img] If you would like any kind of change like the shadows opacity or lineart colour ( or whatever) let me know! ^^ Have an amazing week!
@Granum
Hello there, sorry for the delay, I have been quite busy with work and taking care of pets ^^"
I have finally finished your two lovelies and let me tell you , I had so much fun drawing them!
5ba9966153ebff811dc9f8cc1ff4b193c6756803.png
If you would like any kind of change like the shadows opacity or lineart colour ( or whatever) let me know! ^^ Have an amazing week!
THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! OMG!
I love it so much! It fits them so well! You did an amazing job!Your shading is so good, and the way you did the the skin and clothes is just !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for doing this!! I'm in love!!!
THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! OMG!
I love it so much! It fits them so well! You did an amazing job!Your shading is so good, and the way you did the the skin and clothes is just !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for doing this!! I'm in love!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9