Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG|CLOSED] Trash Heap Treasure Trivia
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Sorrowspark thanks for running this, I've been lurking each day and got about 50% of the riddles, but haven't been officially participating so just wanted to express appreciation for the event!

@Magmish congratulations!
@Sorrowspark thanks for running this, I've been lurking each day and got about 50% of the riddles, but haven't been officially participating so just wanted to express appreciation for the event!

@Magmish congratulations!
qDkA25S.png
@Sorrowspark wait, I know I was also unable to answer for the world map day, but I thought I'd gotten everything else right? Which one(s) did I get wrong then, if you can see, I'm curious :o

But yes thanks for running this, so much fun as always :D

And huge congrats to Magmish :D from what I've seen these past few weeks I have officially decided you're a Lovely Person™ and I always love reading your RP, well-deserved :3
@Sorrowspark wait, I know I was also unable to answer for the world map day, but I thought I'd gotten everything else right? Which one(s) did I get wrong then, if you can see, I'm curious :o

But yes thanks for running this, so much fun as always :D

And huge congrats to Magmish :D from what I've seen these past few weeks I have officially decided you're a Lovely Person™ and I always love reading your RP, well-deserved :3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche

Oh i may-be-stupid (TM) and didn't read my spreadsheet correctly, lol. Yeah you got everything right that you answered ^^
@Beatoriche

Oh i may-be-stupid (TM) and didn't read my spreadsheet correctly, lol. Yeah you got everything right that you answered ^^
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@Sorrowspark Ah okay cool, I was just curious, haha~ looking forward to next year :3 (no pressure lol)
@Sorrowspark Ah okay cool, I was just curious, haha~ looking forward to next year :3 (no pressure lol)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Sorrowspark thanks so much for the event!! It was lots of fun:D

Quick question about the raffle tickets, do I have to do anything to get them/tell someone I have them, or do I just lurk around the GG OOF raffle thread until they draw prizes? :o
@Sorrowspark thanks so much for the event!! It was lots of fun:D

Quick question about the raffle tickets, do I have to do anything to get them/tell someone I have them, or do I just lurk around the GG OOF raffle thread until they draw prizes? :o
52249888457_5a6794a42c.jpg
@MeowyJr

Lurk around till they draw, I'll do the inputting ^^
@MeowyJr

Lurk around till they draw, I'll do the inputting ^^
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@Sorrowspark ahh ok thanks, got it! :DD
@Sorrowspark ahh ok thanks, got it! :DD
52249888457_5a6794a42c.jpg
@Sorrowspark thank you for hosting again, there were some wonderfully challenging ones!
@Sorrowspark thank you for hosting again, there were some wonderfully challenging ones!
DSEHBxF.png
@Sorrowspark Thank you for hosting this event again! I had a lot of fun solving the riddles.
@Sorrowspark Thank you for hosting this event again! I had a lot of fun solving the riddles.
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it :D
Thank you for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it :D
Free dragons here!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15