Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Portraits! [CLOSED] [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6
So the pose idea I had in mind would be something like this but with Achi looking up and wiping blood off of Hype's face with her free hand. I'd want it to have a more sinister vibe.

The second one I had in mind for Bella was a magazine type background like so with a pose like this or this and with makeup like this, this, or this.
So the pose idea I had in mind would be something like this but with Achi looking up and wiping blood off of Hype's face with her free hand. I'd want it to have a more sinister vibe.

The second one I had in mind for Bella was a magazine type background like so with a pose like this or this and with makeup like this, this, or this.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
finished piece for chromecrow! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DAsbGVa.png[/img]
finished piece for chromecrow!

DAsbGVa.png
xu8NiU0.png
It looks so amazing!! Thank you so much!!
It looks so amazing!! Thank you so much!!
IyPzYEw.gif
@miunizee

No worries on the wait, I haven't been at my laptop much in the past couple days so you're not delaying me any more than I am delaying you!

I love the new draft - the crest looks good, the scaling worked and the sort of horns-effect is pretty cool! I don't know if I mentioned before, but I also really love how you did her expression.
@miunizee

No worries on the wait, I haven't been at my laptop much in the past couple days so you're not delaying me any more than I am delaying you!

I love the new draft - the crest looks good, the scaling worked and the sort of horns-effect is pretty cool! I don't know if I mentioned before, but I also really love how you did her expression.
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett done!
@Bashett done!
xu8NiU0.png
@Apollis

alright, if everything is in order, it'll be 2k gems. Your order will be delayed because I have two other drawings before yours, so give it a few days (but less than a week)
@Apollis

alright, if everything is in order, it'll be 2k gems. Your order will be delayed because I have two other drawings before yours, so give it a few days (but less than a week)
xu8NiU0.png
@OnyxBat here are your sketches! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5utqdZU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kIDLtn2.png[/img] for the magazine one, i'm not sure what you mean by a magazine background? you mean with all those texts? I can't come up with new ones, but if I can copy the one you gave on the reference (or if you give them to me yourself) I can make it work
@OnyxBat

here are your sketches!

5utqdZU.png

kIDLtn2.png

for the magazine one, i'm not sure what you mean by a magazine background? you mean with all those texts? I can't come up with new ones, but if I can copy the one you gave on the reference (or if you give them to me yourself) I can make it work
xu8NiU0.png
For the magazine background I meant something like what was done in this art. I'd be able to give some text ideas to you. Just give me some time to come up with them xD.

For the second one Achi is actually a lot taller than Hype. And expression and tone wise they'd look more like this or this. They're an evil couple.
For the magazine background I meant something like what was done in this art. I'd be able to give some text ideas to you. Just give me some time to come up with them xD.

For the second one Achi is actually a lot taller than Hype. And expression and tone wise they'd look more like this or this. They're an evil couple.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

alright. i'll revise the sketch
@OnyxBat

alright. i'll revise the sketch
xu8NiU0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6