Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Portraits! [CLOSED] [g/t]
1 2 3 4 5 6
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

after struggling with it for a bit, I decided that I won't do your request for the two characters together. I'm just not that good of an artist to draw characters interacting. I'm sorry :C

If you're ok with the magazine one, that'll be 2k gems. Turnaround time is roughtly a few days after payment has been sent, but less than a week for sure. I can work on this one while you think about what I should add for the text, and then edit it later, if you want.
@OnyxBat

after struggling with it for a bit, I decided that I won't do your request for the two characters together. I'm just not that good of an artist to draw characters interacting. I'm sorry :C

If you're ok with the magazine one, that'll be 2k gems. Turnaround time is roughtly a few days after payment has been sent, but less than a week for sure. I can work on this one while you think about what I should add for the text, and then edit it later, if you want.
xu8NiU0.png
It's alright. I'd still be down to get an image of one of those two characters, if you're fine with that. I'll just need to decide which xD

And yeah I'm alright with the magazine one. I'll send payment as soon as I know if you'd still be willing to draw one of those two other characters.
It's alright. I'd still be down to get an image of one of those two characters, if you're fine with that. I'll just need to decide which xD

And yeah I'm alright with the magazine one. I'll send payment as soon as I know if you'd still be willing to draw one of those two other characters.
@OnyxBat

of course, i can draw one of the other characters on their own. let me know which one
@OnyxBat

of course, i can draw one of the other characters on their own. let me know which one
xu8NiU0.png
Leaning a bit towards Hype since she doesn't have as much art as Achi. For the expression something like this or this maybe. She wears glasses but you don't have to draw them if you can't.
And with the background I was thinking of something to do with fog and ghosts as ghosts are a very central theme for her. So maybe something like this with a swampy sort of effect. Blood is also part of her aesthetic.

As for some of the magazine text; for the title it could be something like 'Chic Petals'. Some of the texts could be '10 brand new looks for the season', 'make up tips for an extravagant night out', 'exclusive interview with Clemincine Yuprehu' and 'best new makeup brands to try'.
Bella usually has glitter in her hair.

The total would be around 4mil t correct?
Leaning a bit towards Hype since she doesn't have as much art as Achi. For the expression something like this or this maybe. She wears glasses but you don't have to draw them if you can't.
And with the background I was thinking of something to do with fog and ghosts as ghosts are a very central theme for her. So maybe something like this with a swampy sort of effect. Blood is also part of her aesthetic.

As for some of the magazine text; for the title it could be something like 'Chic Petals'. Some of the texts could be '10 brand new looks for the season', 'make up tips for an extravagant night out', 'exclusive interview with Clemincine Yuprehu' and 'best new makeup brands to try'.
Bella usually has glitter in her hair.

The total would be around 4mil t correct?
@Apollis @OnyxBat

I won't be able to finish either of your drawings. I just can't draw at the moment, and I don't know when I'll be able to.

Thank you for commssioning me, and I'm sorry
@Apollis @OnyxBat

I won't be able to finish either of your drawings. I just can't draw at the moment, and I don't know when I'll be able to.

Thank you for commssioning me, and I'm sorry
xu8NiU0.png
It's alright. :) Feel free to ping me when/if you can. I hope that you feel better soon.
It's alright. :) Feel free to ping me when/if you can. I hope that you feel better soon.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're prioritizing your time where you need to! If you're ever open again, I'd love to get a ping. If not, no worries at all.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're prioritizing your time where you need to! If you're ever open again, I'd love to get a ping. If not, no worries at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6