Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 765 766
*slams head into ground over and over again*

@Peanutbuttergay please come defend self
*slams head into ground over and over again*

@Peanutbuttergay please come defend self
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@faeriies SORRYU ive been really busy lately uhhhh so why is moyasu being suspected . exactly. ok wait nvm its because he has a snake fam and hes small and knows how to fight. he's like. very precise and quick. he deals swift death . not whatever strangling is, not to mention his duelist familiar is more of a smith and not an actual "tool" for fighting, moyasu is also fairly smart with whoever hes killing so if they didnt do anything wrong he has no reason to kill.

but on another note yes hes small, yes hes quick and knows combat but again why strangling? why? and why would he send his own familiar to do it? having someone or something kill for him . he would deem it as dishonorable and lazy, thats all i have for the moment. that and ive been fairly missing in action lately because of college
@faeriies SORRYU ive been really busy lately uhhhh so why is moyasu being suspected . exactly. ok wait nvm its because he has a snake fam and hes small and knows how to fight. he's like. very precise and quick. he deals swift death . not whatever strangling is, not to mention his duelist familiar is more of a smith and not an actual "tool" for fighting, moyasu is also fairly smart with whoever hes killing so if they didnt do anything wrong he has no reason to kill.

but on another note yes hes small, yes hes quick and knows combat but again why strangling? why? and why would he send his own familiar to do it? having someone or something kill for him . he would deem it as dishonorable and lazy, thats all i have for the moment. that and ive been fairly missing in action lately because of college
giphy.gif
also the duelist has a cape/cloak. not a scarf
[7:54 PM]

@creationsWrath (461058)
Also if it matters Moyasu's Blueband Duelist has a scarf

Peanutbuttergay | #290980 — Today at 7:54 PM
forgot to reply but
here
also it has swords why wouldnt it just use blades for thje murder instead of strangling help

from the discord
also the duelist has a cape/cloak. not a scarf

@creationsWrath (461058)
Also if it matters Moyasu's Blueband Duelist has a scarf

Peanutbuttergay | #290980 — Today at 7:54 PM
forgot to reply but
here
also it has swords why wouldnt it just use blades for thje murder instead of strangling help

from the discord
giphy.gif
Can we get an F in the chat for Skywarp
Can we get an F in the chat for Skywarp
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Peanutbuttergay" date="2022-05-26 19:51:05" ] @faeriies SORRYU ive been really busy lately uhhhh so why is moyasu being suspected . exactly. ok wait nvm its because he has a snake fam and hes small and knows how to fight. he's like. very precise and quick. he deals swift death . not whatever strangling is, not to mention his duelist familiar is more of a smith and not an actual "tool" for fighting, moyasu is also fairly smart with whoever hes killing so if they didnt do anything wrong he has no reason to kill. but on another note yes hes small, yes hes quick and knows combat but again why strangling? why? and why would he send his own familiar to do it? having someone or something kill for him . he would deem it as dishonorable and lazy, thats all i have for the moment. that and ive been fairly missing in action lately because of college [/quote] thank you i hope you're doing well ^^ stay safe [s]we forgot ronin honour codes dang[/s]
Peanutbuttergay wrote on 2022-05-26 19:51:05:

thank you

i hope you're doing well ^^ stay safe

we forgot ronin honour codes dang
< pat?

<
also, F
also, F
< pat?

<
@FAERIIES (ping bc you'd talked about her before!)

Personally for me, I'm not a fan of bringing in meta knowledge that the owner of the dragon knows of but the other players don't as a defense, but everything here is in line with her bio for the game so I'll still say my piece.

I think for Astria for this kill in particular, she's not physically strong, she's pretty much been a waitress / server her entire life, with matchmaking on the side. Here she's not a waitress, more like a stockkeeper and a bit of a cook? But her main thing is to see how relationships form up close in a small clan haha. Maybe she does some hunting, but that's never been her strong suit, she enjoys working with other dragons the most and just buying food. I don't really see her as having the arm strength to choke and pin down an actual wildclaw hunter when she's very weak in comparison, and her crane isn't much stronger either.

The tides seem to be turning towards Skywarp, and I think at the very least he'd have much more of the proper strength to carry out such a kill.
@FAERIIES (ping bc you'd talked about her before!)

Personally for me, I'm not a fan of bringing in meta knowledge that the owner of the dragon knows of but the other players don't as a defense, but everything here is in line with her bio for the game so I'll still say my piece.

I think for Astria for this kill in particular, she's not physically strong, she's pretty much been a waitress / server her entire life, with matchmaking on the side. Here she's not a waitress, more like a stockkeeper and a bit of a cook? But her main thing is to see how relationships form up close in a small clan haha. Maybe she does some hunting, but that's never been her strong suit, she enjoys working with other dragons the most and just buying food. I don't really see her as having the arm strength to choke and pin down an actual wildclaw hunter when she's very weak in comparison, and her crane isn't much stronger either.

The tides seem to be turning towards Skywarp, and I think at the very least he'd have much more of the proper strength to carry out such a kill.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
okay, got it. i'll rewrite it if you would like, i went with the reasoning that being a decepticon dragon he'd most likely be made of some other material and be strong enough to attack and strangle misty, which could be seen from his appearance perhaps.

hmm.

also, went with Astria at first because of her size. once again, an appearance trait.
okay, got it. i'll rewrite it if you would like, i went with the reasoning that being a decepticon dragon he'd most likely be made of some other material and be strong enough to attack and strangle misty, which could be seen from his appearance perhaps.

hmm.

also, went with Astria at first because of her size. once again, an appearance trait.
< pat?

<
Also I'm not voting for Skywarp solely because of the rp section that was written, that's just Astria's reason for distrusting him, not mine lol

I'm just having a lot of fun playing with her power of sensing love (or the lack of it)
Also I'm not voting for Skywarp solely because of the rp section that was written, that's just Astria's reason for distrusting him, not mine lol

I'm just having a lot of fun playing with her power of sensing love (or the lack of it)
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
i fell asleep- wha.. Woah I feel like I just disturbed the bee hive with how many reacted-

edit: Silverglow is an imperial mentioned in Skywarp's bio that first saved him when he fell from a rift so they are sortaish close buds in my clan
i fell asleep- wha.. Woah I feel like I just disturbed the bee hive with how many reacted-

edit: Silverglow is an imperial mentioned in Skywarp's bio that first saved him when he fell from a rift so they are sortaish close buds in my clan
s0SlLkc.png
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 765 766