Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Y’all work?
1 2 3 4
I'm a medical coder. Not a glamorous job, but it's comfy, I get to work from home and it's interesting and stimulating!
I'm a medical coder. Not a glamorous job, but it's comfy, I get to work from home and it's interesting and stimulating!
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
Going on my fifth year as a nurse, currently working in Dialysis. Sometimes I love my job! Other times, like this week? Ehhh. Broke a collarbone doing CPR, not thrilled about that, but we were successful! Most of my patients are a lot higher acuity than people think at first glance. Honestly, thinking about a career change in the next five years because it's getting harder and harder to provide good care when the time spent/quality of care provided is dictated by a bunch of folks that have clearly never cared for anyone in their lives. I've nothing against business majors at all, except when they try to tell me and my team how to do our jobs. :D
On a slightly more positive note, I get to build wonderful lasting relationships with my patients and their family members. I have like 20 grandparents. :)
Going on my fifth year as a nurse, currently working in Dialysis. Sometimes I love my job! Other times, like this week? Ehhh. Broke a collarbone doing CPR, not thrilled about that, but we were successful! Most of my patients are a lot higher acuity than people think at first glance. Honestly, thinking about a career change in the next five years because it's getting harder and harder to provide good care when the time spent/quality of care provided is dictated by a bunch of folks that have clearly never cared for anyone in their lives. I've nothing against business majors at all, except when they try to tell me and my team how to do our jobs. :D
On a slightly more positive note, I get to build wonderful lasting relationships with my patients and their family members. I have like 20 grandparents. :)
I work two part time jobs- one at a grocery store as a cashier (absolutely loathe it, it sucks my soul out of me) and at a small florist/gift shop (which I adore, it's amazing and the people are delightful).

I'm planning on going back to school again to get my Adventure Guiding Certificate this fall.
I work two part time jobs- one at a grocery store as a cashier (absolutely loathe it, it sucks my soul out of me) and at a small florist/gift shop (which I adore, it's amazing and the people are delightful).

I'm planning on going back to school again to get my Adventure Guiding Certificate this fall.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
I'm a district manager for a rapidly growing fast food chain. I just call myself pizza queen at this point haha
I'm a district manager for a rapidly growing fast food chain. I just call myself pizza queen at this point haha

timegear.ink
Sai - 28 - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
1 2 3 4