Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Y’all work?
1 2 3 4
I work! I am a caregiver for elderly people. :) Not my favorite job of all time but I’m going back to school to be a medical assistant! ^^

What do y’all do??
I work! I am a caregiver for elderly people. :) Not my favorite job of all time but I’m going back to school to be a medical assistant! ^^

What do y’all do??
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Both of those are great jobs. You clearly are a person who cares and wants to help people, and that's awesome. Good luck on the schooling, I'm sure you'll do great.

I'm an immigration attorney. I love my job, most of the time.
Both of those are great jobs. You clearly are a person who cares and wants to help people, and that's awesome. Good luck on the schooling, I'm sure you'll do great.

I'm an immigration attorney. I love my job, most of the time.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I just work at a pizza place- but I do plan on going to college soonish
I just work at a pizza place- but I do plan on going to college soonish
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
Graphic Design. It's a piece of cake compared to my previous job (dishwasher), but I wish I picked a different major. I thought I wouldn't mind the fact that it doesn't pay much because I enjoyed doing it, but eventually it wound up feeling like work anyway.
Graphic Design. It's a piece of cake compared to my previous job (dishwasher), but I wish I picked a different major. I thought I wouldn't mind the fact that it doesn't pay much because I enjoyed doing it, but eventually it wound up feeling like work anyway.
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
I work part time at an organic farm- which is great in the fall but planting season, the annual plant sale we have, and the hot summer months are all just so hard to show up and keep going.

I also do plan to work part-time at the local library and look around for other jobs!
I work part time at an organic farm- which is great in the fall but planting season, the annual plant sale we have, and the hot summer months are all just so hard to show up and keep going.

I also do plan to work part-time at the local library and look around for other jobs!
I'm a financial associate with a University right now, but I'm actually going back to school for my MA in August! Which means I'll get to teach [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
I'm a financial associate with a University right now, but I'm actually going back to school for my MA in August! Which means I'll get to teach
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
@DragonofMordor - thank you! It’s tough sometimes but worth it :) and ooo nice!

@RatTh3Cat - What do you plan to study?

@ThePlasticYam - Sometimes life and jobs be like that.

@Sabine15 - Oo at the library sounds fun! I wish I could work at my local library!

@ellevu - Good luck! I’m sure you’ll do great!
@DragonofMordor - thank you! It’s tough sometimes but worth it :) and ooo nice!

@RatTh3Cat - What do you plan to study?

@ThePlasticYam - Sometimes life and jobs be like that.

@Sabine15 - Oo at the library sounds fun! I wish I could work at my local library!

@ellevu - Good luck! I’m sure you’ll do great!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
work at the barn i ride at, I get paid 15 dollars an hour which is pretty good!! I love it a lot, the horses and people are great and im a big animal person so getting paid to care for them really is a dream xD
work at the barn i ride at, I get paid 15 dollars an hour which is pretty good!! I love it a lot, the horses and people are great and im a big animal person so getting paid to care for them really is a dream xD
p3jdzi4.png
@Faasnu
I'm hoping to get a BA in studio arts! I'm not really sure what I'll do with it but I'll [hopefully] have it
@Faasnu
I'm hoping to get a BA in studio arts! I'm not really sure what I'll do with it but I'll [hopefully] have it
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
Lab tech for big pharma. i like the assays we run but it seems to only ever be slow or stressful.

but in about a month and a half I go to medical school :^]
Lab tech for big pharma. i like the assays we run but it seems to only ever be slow or stressful.

but in about a month and a half I go to medical school :^]
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
1 2 3 4