Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin Causing Freezing on Mobile
1 2
I'm having the same problem on desktop Brave browser -- lag and freezing trying to select brew items in Baldwin. I usually have to refresh to unlock it, but it will freeze again if I try to select an item. No problems with the Dig site or gathering.
I'm having the same problem on desktop Brave browser -- lag and freezing trying to select brew items in Baldwin. I usually have to refresh to unlock it, but it will freeze again if I try to select an item. No problems with the Dig site or gathering.
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Also having this issue on Android! It works fine on my laptop, no issues other than selecting items to create with Baldwin.
Also having this issue on Android! It works fine on my laptop, no issues other than selecting items to create with Baldwin.
I have this same bug, but only on Chromium-based mobile browsers.

Device info:
Google Pixel 4a
Android 12
Affected mobile browsers: Microsoft Edge, Opera GX, Chrome (all of which are Chromium-based)
Unaffected mobile browser: Firefox (which is not Chromium-based)
I have not tested other mobile browsers. It works fine on Chromium-based desktop browsers, but not mobile.

Microsoft Edge is the browser I primarily use since it runs the fastest (for me) out of all the browsers I listed, and because the layout is easiest for me to use mentally and physically even without using any accessibility settings. Firefox is great but I don't want to have to switch every time I want to create an item in the cauldron.
I have this same bug, but only on Chromium-based mobile browsers.

Device info:
Google Pixel 4a
Android 12
Affected mobile browsers: Microsoft Edge, Opera GX, Chrome (all of which are Chromium-based)
Unaffected mobile browser: Firefox (which is not Chromium-based)
I have not tested other mobile browsers. It works fine on Chromium-based desktop browsers, but not mobile.

Microsoft Edge is the browser I primarily use since it runs the fastest (for me) out of all the browsers I listed, and because the layout is easiest for me to use mentally and physically even without using any accessibility settings. Firefox is great but I don't want to have to switch every time I want to create an item in the cauldron.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
Update: this is no longer an issue for me after upgrading to a Pixel 6 Pro. Baldwin works fine on Edge for Android now (for me). I understand that this is not an option for most people (I had a bloated battery on my 4a but I was due for a new phone anyway and it didn't cost too much due to the account holder having good discounts) so the bug is still a bug and should be looked into for people who still have this issue. Baldwin should work on every device.
Update: this is no longer an issue for me after upgrading to a Pixel 6 Pro. Baldwin works fine on Edge for Android now (for me). I understand that this is not an option for most people (I had a bloated battery on my 4a but I was due for a new phone anyway and it didn't cost too much due to the account holder having good discounts) so the bug is still a bug and should be looked into for people who still have this issue. Baldwin should work on every device.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
[quote name="UnknownConcept" date="2022-03-11 11:29:00" ] [i]{-Snip-}[/i] Just today I also got this error where I think lag caused it to submit for creating an item to run after it was already submitted: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547687736769773598/951922895750320168/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] I have just encountered this error on PC. I had clicked the button to confirm to brew 20 Bladed Flatleaf, and nothing seemed to happen, so I clicked it again, and was presented with exactly that message.
UnknownConcept wrote on 2022-03-11 11:29:00:
{-Snip-}
Just today I also got this error where I think lag caused it to submit for creating an item to run after it was already submitted:

unknown.png

I have just encountered this error on PC. I had clicked the button to confirm to brew 20 Bladed Flatleaf, and nothing seemed to happen, so I clicked it again, and was presented with exactly that message.
@DragonriderFury that specific error message just means that either you double clicked the confirmation button (which is what happened here), or there was a hiccup in internet connection that caused the request to be sent twice. the brewing will still start as normally, and you can safely just ignore the error message.
@DragonriderFury that specific error message just means that either you double clicked the confirmation button (which is what happened here), or there was a hiccup in internet connection that caused the request to be sent twice. the brewing will still start as normally, and you can safely just ignore the error message.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Yep, I know. I just thought I may as well report that it's not mobile exclusive.
@Ralzakark Yep, I know. I just thought I may as well report that it's not mobile exclusive.
1 2