Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Scroll Case Sling
Hi guys, I have a Scroll Case Sling that's just gathering dust on my acc. It doesnt fit on any of my dragons. I'm looking for offers. theres one of the AH for 78kg right now.

I do like my G1s and old dragons so i'd consider like, partial currency and maybe some cool dragons, but i can be picky, so pls bare with me.

proof of the scroll case here [link]

cheers : )
Hi guys, I have a Scroll Case Sling that's just gathering dust on my acc. It doesnt fit on any of my dragons. I'm looking for offers. theres one of the AH for 78kg right now.

I do like my G1s and old dragons so i'd consider like, partial currency and maybe some cool dragons, but i can be picky, so pls bare with me.

proof of the scroll case here [link]

cheers : )
P1hD8rM.pngtumblr_ong8rlPuf31rx0b4wo1_100.pngEZkTzMm.png
Lion | 24 | He/Him
bump
bump
Lion | 24 | He/Him
bump
bump
Lion | 24 | He/Him
Bum0
Bum0
Lion | 24 | He/Him
@Projectionist long shot, but any dragons in my lair or den sale tab grab your attention? mostly 7 digits but I've got some 6 digits in there. gen1 perma baby in my lair sale tab too.

edit: these would be offered as partial ofc
@Projectionist long shot, but any dragons in my lair or den sale tab grab your attention? mostly 7 digits but I've got some 6 digits in there. gen1 perma baby in my lair sale tab too.

edit: these would be offered as partial ofc
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@Are @AlchemyFox @Alyxsandre @auroshen @dividedAnimus @Hassaleh @JaranMarcel @Julis @Kaial @neonhorns @Ressing @Vulshae @Whymsical @Ysdaar @Yunimori @Archdevil @KillerDragain @Sheta @Rampant @ilios @Germs @Abril

Heyo! I pinged you because you are on the kickstarter pinglist!

@Are @AlchemyFox @Alyxsandre @auroshen @dividedAnimus @Hassaleh @JaranMarcel @Julis @Kaial @neonhorns @Ressing @Vulshae @Whymsical @Ysdaar @Yunimori @Archdevil @KillerDragain @Sheta @Rampant @ilios @Germs @Abril

Heyo! I pinged you because you are on the kickstarter pinglist!

75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@Projectionist

Hello! I might be able to snag this apparel for pure cash! I wasn't supposed to spend big, but could place a starting bid of.. .... 65kg? I remember Cloudy wings were on forums for this price not too long ago and I could afford that currently!

If you like art, I could draw something for you also :)
@Projectionist

Hello! I might be able to snag this apparel for pure cash! I wasn't supposed to spend big, but could place a starting bid of.. .... 65kg? I remember Cloudy wings were on forums for this price not too long ago and I could afford that currently!

If you like art, I could draw something for you also :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@projectionist if you accept Mahogi’s offer to bid for the sling, can i be pinged? thank you.
@projectionist if you accept Mahogi’s offer to bid for the sling, can i be pinged? thank you.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png