Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First choice was the best choice
1 2 3
I picked Fire and I haven't really felt the urge to leave for any reason. I questioned how my lore would fit in with my Flight but I realized it doesn't really matter. Who knows how I'll feel later on, I've only been here about 4-5 months, but Fire might just be where I stay
I picked Fire and I haven't really felt the urge to leave for any reason. I questioned how my lore would fit in with my Flight but I realized it doesn't really matter. Who knows how I'll feel later on, I've only been here about 4-5 months, but Fire might just be where I stay
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I did a vacation in Plague, but by halfway through I was wishing I was back in fire. I loved Plague, don't get me wrong. But fire fits me too well. And fits my lair. We're a fire lair.
I did a vacation in Plague, but by halfway through I was wishing I was back in fire. I loved Plague, don't get me wrong. But fire fits me too well. And fits my lair. We're a fire lair.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
started with plague, switched to fire after a few years, and just recently returned to plague last week.
plague/fire are the only two flight aesthetics i really like, so i anticipate flip flopping between them more times in the future. i just re-plagued myself this time cause i had a lot of dragon plans that would look better with red eyes, and i missed how Extra the plague art is lol. i wish that more skins/appeal could compare to how gnasty just the plague nest art is so that i can enjoy it during my fire times, but alas! ill have to stick around to get it.
started with plague, switched to fire after a few years, and just recently returned to plague last week.
plague/fire are the only two flight aesthetics i really like, so i anticipate flip flopping between them more times in the future. i just re-plagued myself this time cause i had a lot of dragon plans that would look better with red eyes, and i missed how Extra the plague art is lol. i wish that more skins/appeal could compare to how gnasty just the plague nest art is so that i can enjoy it during my fire times, but alas! ill have to stick around to get it.
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
I left Shadow (my starting flight) in 2015 and never looked back, but I'm constantly torn between Arcane and Earth :( I love both aesthetics for different reasons and It's really hard to resist the urge to keep restarting my clan and making it dark & dusty or brilliant & colorful.
I left Shadow (my starting flight) in 2015 and never looked back, but I'm constantly torn between Arcane and Earth :( I love both aesthetics for different reasons and It's really hard to resist the urge to keep restarting my clan and making it dark & dusty or brilliant & colorful.
__________________________________________________ • she/they
• +2fr
wishlist
I first chose wind...and it wasn't the best choice. My second choice (which I was even tossing up when I first joined and wish I went with) was Ice. I LOVED being in ice, and miss it a bunch.

Once I'm done trying out a few more flights, and if I don't like one more than ice, I will be going back eventually!! ^^

But for now I'm in earth flight. My next vacation spot might be arcane or plague :D
I first chose wind...and it wasn't the best choice. My second choice (which I was even tossing up when I first joined and wish I went with) was Ice. I LOVED being in ice, and miss it a bunch.

Once I'm done trying out a few more flights, and if I don't like one more than ice, I will be going back eventually!! ^^

But for now I'm in earth flight. My next vacation spot might be arcane or plague :D
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
I started out in Plague because I liked the idea and eye colour choice, left Plague after about two or three years being on this site only for me to switch to Lightning for about 8 months or about a year? Then went back to Plague because I missed Plaguemomma ;_;

Then I switched out of Plague after a year of weggs and tweggs constantly happening to finally land myself into Light! So far I miss Plague so much but I’m going to try and make Light work out! Might not but who knows!
I started out in Plague because I liked the idea and eye colour choice, left Plague after about two or three years being on this site only for me to switch to Lightning for about 8 months or about a year? Then went back to Plague because I missed Plaguemomma ;_;

Then I switched out of Plague after a year of weggs and tweggs constantly happening to finally land myself into Light! So far I miss Plague so much but I’m going to try and make Light work out! Might not but who knows!
JNpe71y.png
I started with arcane and switched to Earth because I was salty they kept getting flight bonuses. Then I went on a huge hiatus, and when I came back I decided to start taking part in community events like dom! It’s been a blast and I have no plans of going back to arcane. The main reason I started with it is because the deity looked cool.
I started with arcane and switched to Earth because I was salty they kept getting flight bonuses. Then I went on a huge hiatus, and when I came back I decided to start taking part in community events like dom! It’s been a blast and I have no plans of going back to arcane. The main reason I started with it is because the deity looked cool.
I keep renting Arcane nests so finally jumped flight.
I keep renting Arcane nests so finally jumped flight.
OcyPyoj.png
I don't remember why I picked water but I only left to do a "flightcation" aka just wanted to breed progen kids in different flights. If I was to try that again I'd alternate between whatever flight I'm visiting and water because I remember missing it dearly when I wasn't there.
I don't remember why I picked water but I only left to do a "flightcation" aka just wanted to breed progen kids in different flights. If I was to try that again I'd alternate between whatever flight I'm visiting and water because I remember missing it dearly when I wasn't there.
2XruB4R.png
Second Choice for me.

Water> Fire> Lightning> Ice> Fire
Second Choice for me.

Water> Fire> Lightning> Ice> Fire
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive