Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Open the Door!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118
Door one is gilded with gold, pretty gems and inscriptions galore. The prospects seem promising. @NinaLing Inside is a skin and some treasure! [Skin=Gilded Glass] Door two is sealed shut with metal, unopened and serene. Tiny cracks can be seen forming in the metal seal. The prospects seem. . . intriguing. @XCVN Inside are 4 familiars! Door three is simple yet sturdy, with a handle that seems to have been gathering dust over the years. The prospects seem kind. @BxnnyAche Inside is the Humble Tea Set Apparel Set, along with a dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55964725][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559648/55964725_350.png[/img][/url]
Door one is gilded with gold, pretty gems and inscriptions galore. The prospects seem promising. @NinaLing
Inside is a skin and some treasure!

Door two is sealed shut with metal, unopened and serene. Tiny cracks can be seen forming in the metal seal. The prospects seem. . . intriguing.
@XCVN
Inside are 4 familiars!

Door three is simple yet sturdy, with a handle that seems to have been gathering dust over the years. The prospects seem kind.
@BxnnyAche
Inside is the Humble Tea Set Apparel Set, along with a dragon!
55964725_350.png
~*Iris Star*~
She/Her
FR Time +2
Artist, Gamer and Weeb
Bottom.png
Sw-ords.png -Aspiring Artist
-Still at School
-Friendly
@IrisStar Door 1 please!
@IrisStar Door 1 please!
573.png - Nina
- She/Her
- Fr +8
- Lair
- Wishlist
5G1dR62.png
@IrisStar Door 3, please!
@IrisStar Door 3, please!
VAAnkLY.png
@IrisStar could I please take door 2?
@IrisStar could I please take door 2?
FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |
button-xs-raffle-spree-4.png
ah.. if i remember correctly, each set was supposed to have a dragon? and whoever got the dragon was the winner? @IrisStar
ah.. if i remember correctly, each set was supposed to have a dragon? and whoever got the dragon was the winner? @IrisStar
VAAnkLY.png
OH MY BAD!!! @BxnnyAche I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ADD THAT ONE SEC-

Edit: Should be fixed now!!
OH MY BAD!!! @BxnnyAche I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ADD THAT ONE SEC-

Edit: Should be fixed now!!
~*Iris Star*~
She/Her
FR Time +2
Artist, Gamer and Weeb
Bottom.png
Sw-ords.png -Aspiring Artist
-Still at School
-Friendly
OH SHI-

Not the best at writing, so i’m gonna do something more simple :))

Door 1 - It’s cold to the touch… and melts a little! The door is made of ice.

Door 2 - The sound of wingbeats come from this door. It’s a very soft hue of pink. You feel almost… wiser looking at it.

Door 3 - Feathers are poking out from under this door… it doesn’t smell very pleasant, either.
OH SHI-

Not the best at writing, so i’m gonna do something more simple :))

Door 1 - It’s cold to the touch… and melts a little! The door is made of ice.

Door 2 - The sound of wingbeats come from this door. It’s a very soft hue of pink. You feel almost… wiser looking at it.

Door 3 - Feathers are poking out from under this door… it doesn’t smell very pleasant, either.
VAAnkLY.png
@BxnnyAche Door #2 please!
@BxnnyAche Door #2 please!
B25L2.pngaL21n5x.png6m2ResQ.pngo659-d01-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngqBNWrht.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_02-05-05.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_01-09-41.pngo659-d05-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUFopbYN.png91IRMND.pngo659-d04-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUntitled_03-18-2023_01-09-05.pngo659-d02-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngtqa10NX.pngcedPG3i.png
@BxnnyAche could i please go through door 1 please?
@BxnnyAche could i please go through door 1 please?
FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |
button-xs-raffle-spree-4.png
@BxnnyAche I'll take the last door, #1!
@BxnnyAche I'll take the last door, #1!
hhghhhg i gotta draw a new signature
formerly IraFera :3
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 118