Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Open the Door!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
[center][b][font=pacifico][color=#516352][size=7]Open the Door![/b][/center] [center][font=georgia][color=#516352][size=4]I decided to make one of these! Chose door 1, 2, or 3! First come, first serve! If you've chosen the last door tell the prize holder so that they know! The lucky person who get's the dragon behind the door will host the next round! Each round, one door must have a dragon behind it, and the person who gets the dragon hosts the next round. The other doors can hold any random item(s) from your hoard! If the next host fails to post new door within 24 hours, anyone may post doors to keep the game/thread going! Have fun! Pinglist (Ask if you want to be added, preferably by PM or ping to make sure I see it, and if you're the host of a new round post [b]THIS[/b] pinglist!): [size=1](@Umid, @KymoLadyofStorms, @Arkrider410 @P03, @ViolentViolet77, @ShinigamiGrimm, @BellaMoon, @Kaffir, @zophronia, @Twilightshine, @MannedWolf) ------ I will start... Your hungry, and need refuge. Which path will you choose? Door #1 - @Sectonia You stumble down a path, your lost in a woods with trees as big as mountains! You see a bridge, perfectly in tact. You cross the bridge and come upon a huge tree, and a worn down door in the front of it. The glass is dirty, so you cannot see inside, but the doorknob is freezing cold and frosting at the sides. Should you go in? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/0a/f4/970af44993ecba559f0b7bda0b9ca186.jpg[/img] Door #2 - @Arkrider410 You walk down a path, completely lost as you stomach growls for food. Everything around you is sandy and looks like old, old paper. A rock path begins to form in front of you, and creates a dark, spooky door. There isn't a sound around you other than a creak from the wood as a hot breeze that came from nowhere pushed against it. Should you open the door and face whatever lurks inside? [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/6d82992c-4d97-4f9e-ae7d-d6fe99cf7c11/d5fgnr5-187ce7c0-8e78-415e-9e7a-2c9dad94c644.png[/img] Door #3 - @GetJazzyOnIt You slowly walk through the darkness wearily, unsure of what to do. Your footsteps echo down into the dark emptiness. You aren't sure where you are, and if you conscious or if it was all some bad dream. When your stomach growls for food, you realize you are infact awake. You pick up the pace and begin to jog down the dark corridor until you come upon a gold- or is it bronze- door. The door is worn down and dirty over time, but its smooth and strong... what secrets could hide behind this door? Should you open the door? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d3/d1/61/d3d161eb8df2fb69bf61a5a005df5f38.jpg[/img] Choose a door if you dare!
Open the Door!
I decided to make one of these! Chose door 1, 2, or 3! First come, first serve! If you've chosen the last door tell the prize holder so that they know! The lucky person who get's the dragon behind the door will host the next round! Each round, one door must have a dragon behind it, and the person who gets the dragon hosts the next round. The other doors can hold any random item(s) from your hoard! If the next host fails to post new door within 24 hours, anyone may post doors to keep the game/thread going! Have fun!

Pinglist (Ask if you want to be added, preferably by PM or ping to make sure I see it, and if you're the host of a new round post THIS pinglist!):
(@Umid, @KymoLadyofStorms, @Arkrider410 @P03, @ViolentViolet77, @ShinigamiGrimm, @BellaMoon, @Kaffir, @zophronia, @Twilightshine, @MannedWolf)

I will start...
Your hungry, and need refuge. Which path will you choose?

Door #1 - @Sectonia
You stumble down a path, your lost in a woods with trees as big as mountains! You see a bridge, perfectly in tact. You cross the bridge and come upon a huge tree, and a worn down door in the front of it. The glass is dirty, so you cannot see inside, but the doorknob is freezing cold and frosting at the sides. Should you go in?
970af44993ecba559f0b7bda0b9ca186.jpg

Door #2 - @Arkrider410
You walk down a path, completely lost as you stomach growls for food. Everything around you is sandy and looks like old, old paper. A rock path begins to form in front of you, and creates a dark, spooky door. There isn't a sound around you other than a creak from the wood as a hot breeze that came from nowhere pushed against it. Should you open the door and face whatever lurks inside?
d5fgnr5-187ce7c0-8e78-415e-9e7a-2c9dad94c644.png

Door #3 - @GetJazzyOnIt
You slowly walk through the darkness wearily, unsure of what to do. Your footsteps echo down into the dark emptiness. You aren't sure where you are, and if you conscious or if it was all some bad dream. When your stomach growls for food, you realize you are infact awake. You pick up the pace and begin to jog down the dark corridor until you come upon a gold- or is it bronze- door. The door is worn down and dirty over time, but its smooth and strong... what secrets could hide behind this door? Should you open the door?
d3d161eb8df2fb69bf61a5a005df5f38.jpg

Choose a door if you dare!
aJTY8eT.png
@umid Door 2 please
@umid Door 2 please
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
@Umid I choose door #1!
@Umid I choose door #1!
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
One door remaining!
One door remaining!
aJTY8eT.png
@Umid
Door 3 please?
@Umid
Door 3 please?
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
Great! All three doors have been picked! I'll work on putting up the results
Great! All three doors have been picked! I'll work on putting up the results
aJTY8eT.png
Ooo, exciting!
Ooo, exciting!
DOOR #1 - @Sectonia You try pushing the door open, only to realize you have to pull the door open! How embarrassing! You step inside, and a chilly gust of air causing goosebumps to form on your arms. Maybe it was better to stay outside... You begin to turn away when something swipes your legs out from under you. You look up and a huge dragon looms above you! You draw in your breath, terrified. But then you notice that the dragon is wearing and outfit! It wears a gardener's hat and shirt! A little head pops out on it's shoulders, holding a half finished net! The dragon picks you up and carrys you far into the tree, and the air becomes warmer. You see a luxurious garden, and the dragon hands you... a carrot? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75317997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753180/75317997_350.png[/img][/url] [Item=Loamy Garden Hat] [Item=Sprouting Garden Apron] [Item=Fenfisher Flattail] DOOR #2 - @Arkrider410 The door is dark and unsettling... but you take a deep breath and mustering all the courage you can you push open the old creaking door. Inside everything is dark as the door swings shut behind you. You a light flickers on overhead, and everything becomes illuminated. You look down and almost scream seeing a squirrel skull laying on the floor. But as you push past it you come across items, useful in battle. [Item=Squirrel Skull] [Item=Berserker] [Item=Minor Health Potion] DOOR #3 - @GetJazzyOnIt You push open the heavy door and step into a room, the walls laces with gold, and in the center of the room you see three, heavy looking chests! A small journey with a picture of an Owlcat rested ontop of one of the chests. Maybe the chests belonged to an Owlcat? But by the looks of things, the Owlcat was long gone. [Item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [Item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [Item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [Item=Owlcat Journal]
DOOR #1 - @Sectonia

You try pushing the door open, only to realize you have to pull the door open! How embarrassing! You step inside, and a chilly gust of air causing goosebumps to form on your arms. Maybe it was better to stay outside... You begin to turn away when something swipes your legs out from under you. You look up and a huge dragon looms above you! You draw in your breath, terrified. But then you notice that the dragon is wearing and outfit! It wears a gardener's hat and shirt! A little head pops out on it's shoulders, holding a half finished net! The dragon picks you up and carrys you far into the tree, and the air becomes warmer. You see a luxurious garden, and the dragon hands you... a carrot?
75317997_350.png Loamy Garden Hat Sprouting Garden Apron Fenfisher Flattail

DOOR #2 - @Arkrider410

The door is dark and unsettling... but you take a deep breath and mustering all the courage you can you push open the old creaking door. Inside everything is dark as the door swings shut behind you. You a light flickers on overhead, and everything becomes illuminated. You look down and almost scream seeing a squirrel skull laying on the floor. But as you push past it you come across items, useful in battle.
Squirrel Skull Berserker Minor Health Potion

DOOR #3 - @GetJazzyOnIt

You push open the heavy door and step into a room, the walls laces with gold, and in the center of the room you see three, heavy looking chests! A small journey with a picture of an Owlcat rested ontop of one of the chests. Maybe the chests belonged to an Owlcat? But by the looks of things, the Owlcat was long gone.
Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Owlcat Journal
aJTY8eT.png
Oh, thank you!
This was fun :)
Oh, thank you!
This was fun :)
If anyone else would like to host the next round, they may, the person who got the dragon has not posted any doors within 24 hours of winning so the door creation is open to anyone!
If anyone else would like to host the next round, they may, the person who got the dragon has not posted any doors within 24 hours of winning so the door creation is open to anyone!
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118