Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Research Notes Trading Hub
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110
Alright, I'm (ha) digging up this thread. I've got 268 research notes to trade, ping me if you're interested in trading for some or all of them!

Edit: 167 reserved now, 101 still available to trade.
Alright, I'm (ha) digging up this thread. I've got 268 research notes to trade, ping me if you're interested in trading for some or all of them!

Edit: 167 reserved now, 101 still available to trade.
TuubBzG.png
@Airbuddy I've got 67!
@Airbuddy I've got 67!
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
@Gourami
I'll start sending over 67 then!
@Gourami
I'll start sending over 67 then!
TuubBzG.png
@Airbuddy I have 100 I'd like to trade!
@Airbuddy I have 100 I'd like to trade!
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@AvengerofSquids
Great, I've sent a friend request and will start trading as soon as you've accepted!
@AvengerofSquids
Great, I've sent a friend request and will start trading as soon as you've accepted!
TuubBzG.png
@airbuddy Btw I’m trying to send over notes periodically but i think you unfriended me?
@airbuddy Btw I’m trying to send over notes periodically but i think you unfriended me?
I'm looking to trade 200!
I'm looking to trade 200!
7561c92b-a76f-11ea-8c9d-91f921b946c8.gif8a0a67ba-a76f-11ea-adfb-91f921b946c8.gif
It could be since we're both sending notes over. I'm fine with waiting on my trade until y'all are done!
It could be since we're both sending notes over. I'm fine with waiting on my trade until y'all are done!
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@Gourami
I think that just means my research slots are full (maximum of 9), and I've realized I can't clear them out while my pickaxes are going. After the next fifteen minutes I'll keep off pickaxes for the next few hours so that I should be able to clear them immediately, does that sound good?
@Gourami
I think that just means my research slots are full (maximum of 9), and I've realized I can't clear them out while my pickaxes are going. After the next fifteen minutes I'll keep off pickaxes for the next few hours so that I should be able to clear them immediately, does that sound good?
TuubBzG.png
@airbuddy good w me! You just weren’t showing up at all and i forgot that’s what happens xD
@airbuddy good w me! You just weren’t showing up at all and i forgot that’s what happens xD
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110