Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gaoler bust (interest check)
1 2 3 4
oh id absolutely be interested :O
oh id absolutely be interested :O
Jamison | He/Him| BiTrans | fr +0
10ttDG2.png o7ZCFYm.pngOETsgJU.pngbYt72YT.png
wx5UFJd.png
I would be interested as well. ^^
I would be interested as well. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
@Aquafilia Fellow Gaoler lover? YUS ;w; Also thank you for helping me out with pricing! I think in this case 300 maybe 350g sounds good since some of the terts in a bust won't really shown as it mostly including the body not the mane+head. Your Gaolers are so cute ! <3 And I think the shades themselves once the gene properly layered won't be a huge issue, it just I need separate shading to do for a -lot- of terts as they are so unique shaped which takes a long. This is the direction it is right now (not all shading done on it I just started shading it) with pinstripe+blend (ice+caribbean) no tert [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/161617968000794624/977072034985160744/gaoler_adopt_t2.jpg[/img] I have sketched up most terts already 3 secondary and about 7 primary but def takes a bit of time to finalize all :) Do you want to be pinged when I can open shop for them? :3 @Cnidocyte All good that is fair and I def can relate, I barely just joined but all I have are projects in my lair :'D Adding you to pinglist :3 @Crassula @angelbot Adding both you to pinglist then and thank youuu! <3
@Aquafilia

Fellow Gaoler lover? YUS ;w;
Also thank you for helping me out with pricing!
I think in this case 300 maybe 350g sounds good since some of the terts in a bust won't really shown as it mostly including the body not the mane+head.

Your Gaolers are so cute ! <3
And I think the shades themselves once the gene properly layered won't be a huge issue, it just I need separate shading to do for a -lot- of terts as they are so unique shaped which takes a long.

This is the direction it is right now (not all shading done on it I just started shading it) with pinstripe+blend (ice+caribbean) no tert

gaoler_adopt_t2.jpg

I have sketched up most terts already 3 secondary and about 7 primary but def takes a bit of time to finalize all :)

Do you want to be pinged when I can open shop for them? :3

@Cnidocyte

All good that is fair and I def can relate, I barely just joined but all I have are projects in my lair :'D
Adding you to pinglist :3

@Crassula @angelbot

Adding both you to pinglist then and thank youuu! <3

00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO oh *yes* please do pinglist me.

I'm going to subscribe to the thread when you open;these are that wonderful.
@GPO oh *yes* please do pinglist me.

I'm going to subscribe to the thread when you open;these are that wonderful.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
I would say it's safe to price it around 300kt 400kt, and i would def be interested (as soon as i have a perma gaoler hehe)
It's a very pretty base, great job !
I would say it's safe to price it around 300kt 400kt, and i would def be interested (as soon as i have a perma gaoler hehe)
It's a very pretty base, great job !
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
@GPO

Ah yes! Gaolers are my favorite ancient breed and I agree, there just aren't enough adopts for them out there. I would love a ping when you open shop!
@GPO

Ah yes! Gaolers are my favorite ancient breed and I agree, there just aren't enough adopts for them out there. I would love a ping when you open shop!
@Aquafilia

Added and thank you!
I am excited hopefully mid/end next week I try to make a shop up for these if nothing comes in my way I can get a decent amount completed genes done for it :3

@orest
I find that pricing pretty fair! I really don't think would want to put the final price higher according what people suggesting! :3
Added on pinglist!

@Wolfs

I know right?
I absolutely love them and its great to find others who do as much as I do!
I just looked your lair and oh boy such AMAZING Gaolers you have! *o*
I only got so far 2, my 2 starter dragons who yet need to get their tert gene done but I have a perma baby project and want to get more in the future.

I love the ice primal eyed one one of the first I seen using braids and looks really nice!

Added to pinglist meanwhile! <3
@Aquafilia

Added and thank you!
I am excited hopefully mid/end next week I try to make a shop up for these if nothing comes in my way I can get a decent amount completed genes done for it :3

@orest
I find that pricing pretty fair! I really don't think would want to put the final price higher according what people suggesting! :3
Added on pinglist!

@Wolfs

I know right?
I absolutely love them and its great to find others who do as much as I do!
I just looked your lair and oh boy such AMAZING Gaolers you have! *o*
I only got so far 2, my 2 starter dragons who yet need to get their tert gene done but I have a perma baby project and want to get more in the future.

I love the ice primal eyed one one of the first I seen using braids and looks really nice!

Added to pinglist meanwhile! <3
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
I only have one gaoler but I would absolutely love to give him this adopt. Could you ping me when you're open :>
I only have one gaoler but I would absolutely love to give him this adopt. Could you ping me when you're open :>
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
@GPO I would definitely get a few--your style is wonderful! Can I be pinged, too?

I agree to not go below 500g--the level of detail is really nice. You can always adjust prices, too, higher or lower, once you get a feel for how many people order.
@GPO I would definitely get a few--your style is wonderful! Can I be pinged, too?

I agree to not go below 500g--the level of detail is really nice. You can always adjust prices, too, higher or lower, once you get a feel for how many people order.
2qkpb88.jpg
I would be super interested!!
I would be super interested!!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
1 2 3 4