Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GG OOF Raffle [OPEN!]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49
Do you have a favourite 'wild place'? (Whether wilderness, or a local park/garden/whatever)? Tell us about it (or what it would be like if you don't have one)

where im at now has a pond where geese and ducks swim, and a bench on the far shore that's secluded from the rest of the park, so i like to hang out there :>
Do you have a favourite 'wild place'? (Whether wilderness, or a local park/garden/whatever)? Tell us about it (or what it would be like if you don't have one)

where im at now has a pond where geese and ducks swim, and a bench on the far shore that's secluded from the rest of the park, so i like to hang out there :>
DRAGONS !

There used to be a bit of a wooded area near my house. Dappled sunlight would filter through to the thick layer of dead leaves. It was a great spot to play. There was even an old treehouse someone had built that looked out over the field.

There used to be a bit of a wooded area near my house. Dappled sunlight would filter through to the thick layer of dead leaves. It was a great spot to play. There was even an old treehouse someone had built that looked out over the field.
0AYt9BM.png

Not as much nature-y as it is water-y, but I really love the north sea. Standing on the beach during a storm and watching the waves, that get taller than you sometimes, is an incredible feeling

Not as much nature-y as it is water-y, but I really love the north sea. Standing on the beach during a storm and watching the waves, that get taller than you sometimes, is an incredible feeling
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
Do you have a favorite 'wild place'?

yes! there's a riverside dirt road near my parent's house that i love walking on whenever i visit them. its wonderfully quiet and a great place to walk their dog :)
Do you have a favorite 'wild place'?

yes! there's a riverside dirt road near my parent's house that i love walking on whenever i visit them. its wonderfully quiet and a great place to walk their dog :)
wLNPkA3.png
Tuesday answer: There's a little spot in the corner of my property that's underneath some bushes and the ground is all clear and I think it would be a perfect place to put a swing.
Tuesday answer: There's a little spot in the corner of my property that's underneath some bushes and the ground is all clear and I think it would be a perfect place to put a swing.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif

I love the metro parks in my area! Beautiful walking paths in woodland areas on the fringes of urban area :)

I love the metro parks in my area! Beautiful walking paths in woodland areas on the fringes of urban area :)
85942727.png push hub

i live in driving distance from some really beautiful hiking trails! i love visiting after rainfall so all the streams are active and bubbling. the amount of birdsong out there is incredible!

i live in driving distance from some really beautiful hiking trails! i love visiting after rainfall so all the streams are active and bubbling. the amount of birdsong out there is incredible!
1863fe24eef0f9ef53d2f139c259d1bbf9c26d0e.png139cee8eb732f6e94f2713a0f05f5448ce602082.png
bf75269c11496d1c57946cb04abfccc8699c82da.png

When I was a kid I lived not far from a little field area that had a set of overlapping weeping willow trees, and a small little creek not far from it. The grass underneath the boughs was really soft, and there were some lovely mossy rocks and mushroom rings, and I used to play in those a lot. Years later, and it's still my favorite, even though I've moved cross-country since then.

When I was a kid I lived not far from a little field area that had a set of overlapping weeping willow trees, and a small little creek not far from it. The grass underneath the boughs was really soft, and there were some lovely mossy rocks and mushroom rings, and I used to play in those a lot. Years later, and it's still my favorite, even though I've moved cross-country since then.
ZuS38Q5.png CvADxNQ.png QhVvUuK.png EmS.png rJ9SYrg.png

It's a place in Australia called Canarvon Gorge! I've only been there twice, but it's amazing!

It's a place in Australia called Canarvon Gorge! I've only been there twice, but it's amazing!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png

There are several places in Idaho with these rock formations called Columnar Jointed Basalt. They're long and vertical, like stacking pencils side by side, only huge. I'd never seen them anywhere else. They're quite beautiful and mystical.

http://travellogs.us/Miscellaneous/Geology/Columnar%20Jointed%20Basalt/8666bal%20roc.JPG

There are several places in Idaho with these rock formations called Columnar Jointed Basalt. They're long and vertical, like stacking pencils side by side, only huge. I'd never seen them anywhere else. They're quite beautiful and mystical.

http://travellogs.us/Miscellaneous/Geology/Columnar%20Jointed%20Basalt/8666bal%20roc.JPG
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49