Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 109
@darkmoore

Yeahhhhh... I'm not sure why it likes to do that. It calculates everything, and has the data, it just likes to put a black box. I'll have to see if our spreadsheet wizard understands why xD But I'm glad everything is looking good now!

@Piko

Yay!! Glad it all looks correct ^^

@CaptainVivi

Ahh okay! So is it not showing the correct amount of dragons/tickets/levels in that section?
@darkmoore

Yeahhhhh... I'm not sure why it likes to do that. It calculates everything, and has the data, it just likes to put a black box. I'll have to see if our spreadsheet wizard understands why xD But I'm glad everything is looking good now!

@Piko

Yay!! Glad it all looks correct ^^

@CaptainVivi

Ahh okay! So is it not showing the correct amount of dragons/tickets/levels in that section?
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@sinistea

Woop, sorry for including you in the ping! Looks like it also includes fast lane users, so if you get any more about this, sorry ^^;;;

@Birdsofwax

Well that's super weird! I'm only seeing 29 dragons listed on the sheet o.o Looks like we've got some ghosts somewhere to deal with. I'll have to peek around more and see what's causing that.

@uruhead

Awesome possum!! Happy almost Gladeskeeper Gathering :)
@sinistea

Woop, sorry for including you in the ping! Looks like it also includes fast lane users, so if you get any more about this, sorry ^^;;;

@Birdsofwax

Well that's super weird! I'm only seeing 29 dragons listed on the sheet o.o Looks like we've got some ghosts somewhere to deal with. I'll have to peek around more and see what's causing that.

@uruhead

Awesome possum!! Happy almost Gladeskeeper Gathering :)
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

i've checked the dragons tab and dragon 76868050 (sent to telltales35, row 45375) should have a fae breed bonus

the leaderboard sheet also seems to have me marked with 230 dragons, and 9 1ts (i only sent 174 dragons, and 8 one ways) :"

the rest is good, thank you and all the attendants so much for your hard work!
@Kywren

i've checked the dragons tab and dragon 76868050 (sent to telltales35, row 45375) should have a fae breed bonus

the leaderboard sheet also seems to have me marked with 230 dragons, and 9 1ts (i only sent 174 dragons, and 8 one ways) :"

the rest is good, thank you and all the attendants so much for your hard work!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie and @Kywren

Can confirm that I missed that breed bonus! Sorry :(
@Crimsonpixie and @Kywren

Can confirm that I missed that breed bonus! Sorry :(
Ibadges.pngsIbPsqH.png
@Kywren
found a few of my dragons missing, not sure if they weren't logged or if spreadsheet search just wasn't working right (since it's lagging real bad due to the load)
all lvl 1, sent to mindfuzz on the final day (no bonuses)
77821157 lvl 1
77821158 lvl 1
77822097 lvl 1
77936601 lvl 1
77936602 lvl 1
@Kywren
found a few of my dragons missing, not sure if they weren't logged or if spreadsheet search just wasn't working right (since it's lagging real bad due to the load)
all lvl 1, sent to mindfuzz on the final day (no bonuses)
77821157 lvl 1
77821158 lvl 1
77822097 lvl 1
77936601 lvl 1
77936602 lvl 1
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@Kywren - I was mistakenly given tickets - I sent in 32 level 10 dragons - 3 with breed bonus to user penantiomers and they've accidentally credited 15 of them to me as raffle dragons

while winning a prize would be super cool so I could donate it to Expanding Arcane - it would not be fair - these dragons were not my personal dragons they were fodder dragons used to raise funds for the Expanding Arcane program.

so if you could make sure the tickets I was given in error get pulled from the pool I'd appreciate it - since I'm one of the heads of Expanding Arcane and none of the other people who exalt dragons for the program showed as being credited tickets (we agreed as a whole - EA dragons would come to Lightning - personal dragons if we had any would go to Wind - though that was only 2 of the 8 people who had dragons)
@Kywren - I was mistakenly given tickets - I sent in 32 level 10 dragons - 3 with breed bonus to user penantiomers and they've accidentally credited 15 of them to me as raffle dragons

while winning a prize would be super cool so I could donate it to Expanding Arcane - it would not be fair - these dragons were not my personal dragons they were fodder dragons used to raise funds for the Expanding Arcane program.

so if you could make sure the tickets I was given in error get pulled from the pool I'd appreciate it - since I'm one of the heads of Expanding Arcane and none of the other people who exalt dragons for the program showed as being credited tickets (we agreed as a whole - EA dragons would come to Lightning - personal dragons if we had any would go to Wind - though that was only 2 of the 8 people who had dragons)
SigBanner.png
@Birdsofwax

Found the spreadsheet ghost, and exterminated it >:3 You now are showing 29 dragons!

@Crimsonpixie

Fixed! Good catch! (also got the dragon overage fixed, got ya at a total of 174 with 8 1ways~)

@retrace

Could I get a screenshot of your AH history of those dragons please? That last day was wild, so while I'm not seeing them either, I'm thinking they just got missed in the rush. The screenshot will help me a lot, thank you!

@Keridwyn

We super appreciate the support from Expanding Arcane! I hope your program is successful!!

So, if I'm understanding correctly, all the dragons you were sending were supposed to be for the Fast Lane, and got accidentally logged on the Raffle side? I can fix that up for you, no problem!
@Birdsofwax

Found the spreadsheet ghost, and exterminated it >:3 You now are showing 29 dragons!

@Crimsonpixie

Fixed! Good catch! (also got the dragon overage fixed, got ya at a total of 174 with 8 1ways~)

@retrace

Could I get a screenshot of your AH history of those dragons please? That last day was wild, so while I'm not seeing them either, I'm thinking they just got missed in the rush. The screenshot will help me a lot, thank you!

@Keridwyn

We super appreciate the support from Expanding Arcane! I hope your program is successful!!

So, if I'm understanding correctly, all the dragons you were sending were supposed to be for the Fast Lane, and got accidentally logged on the Raffle side? I can fix that up for you, no problem!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/961544255065702411/975991696250777630/unknown.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/961544255065702411/975991802614145064/unknown.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/961544255065702411/975991909917024276/unknown.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/961544255065702411/975991991877910558/unknown.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/961544255065702411/975992065697677362/unknown.png[/img] sorry about the id highlights, i was using ctrl f to re find them
@Kywren
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

sorry about the id highlights, i was using ctrl f to re find them
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@Kywren Tickets are fine, the dragon and level count isn't. It should be 38 dragons and 128 levels!
@Kywren Tickets are fine, the dragon and level count isn't. It should be 38 dragons and 128 levels!
@CaptainVivi

I think I figured it out!! It's not counting your hatchies into the total! Hatchies aren't allowed to factor into the most "x" prizes, so maybe the sheet got a little overzealous there. I'll see if there's anything we can do about fixing that ^^

@retrace

Thank you for the screenshots! I've added them to the sheet now :)
@CaptainVivi

I think I figured it out!! It's not counting your hatchies into the total! Hatchies aren't allowed to factor into the most "x" prizes, so maybe the sheet got a little overzealous there. I'll see if there's anything we can do about fixing that ^^

@retrace

Thank you for the screenshots! I've added them to the sheet now :)
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 109