Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 108 109
@Boreal sending 1-way PAs for 8, level 7 dragons. My last batch [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@Boreal sending 1-way PAs for 8, level 7 dragons. My last batch
9YmzAZz.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ELWEhez.png
4ogWlJU.png
@mindfuzz I've got 200+ lvl 7s for gems I'm looking to send in, are you okay to catch that many?
@mindfuzz I've got 200+ lvl 7s for gems I'm looking to send in, are you okay to catch that many?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@lantadyme go ahead!
@lantadyme go ahead!
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
Will the spreadsheet be updated at some point? I sent in like 600 dragons earlier today and only see about 250 listed
Will the spreadsheet be updated at some point? I sent in like 600 dragons earlier today and only see about 250 listed
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@mindfuzz That's all from me. Thank you and good luck! ♥
@mindfuzz That's all from me. Thank you and good luck! ♥
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Elerinwen
got roughly 200 dragons headed your way for gems! coming out of my den, so they will come in batches of 50-100 :). thanks!
@Elerinwen
got roughly 200 dragons headed your way for gems! coming out of my den, so they will come in batches of 50-100 :). thanks!
@Elerinwen
@Elerinwen
@tomatotwin Gotcha! I'll put myself as busy in the sheet so I can take care of your flood. I have 100 spaces so I'll take a bit of time exalting and accepting. Thanks for supporting Lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@tomatotwin Gotcha! I'll put myself as busy in the sheet so I can take care of your flood. I have 100 spaces so I'll take a bit of time exalting and accepting.

Thanks for supporting Lightning!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@RowanofRohan

i see you're set as busy, so it's ok if you're not able to! but would you be up for 137 level 8s, no bonuses? (i'll send 7 of them as 1t pas)

they'll likely come in batches of 50. i'll try my best to queue them quickly, and it's no problem if you take your time with them:") thank you!
@RowanofRohan

i see you're set as busy, so it's ok if you're not able to! but would you be up for 137 level 8s, no bonuses? (i'll send 7 of them as 1t pas)

they'll likely come in batches of 50. i'll try my best to queue them quickly, and it's no problem if you take your time with them:") thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Go ahead and send them! May be a couple of minutes but I'll get them ASAP!
@Crimsonpixie Go ahead and send them! May be a couple of minutes but I'll get them ASAP!
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 108 109